Size:  85.9 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4506
Size:  78.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 4570
Size:  86.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 4613
Size:  86.8 KB

Higher levels will complete Monday challenge in about 30 seconds...
    Each of the other steps can be skipped for 15 rubies each but not sure why any one would want to do that...just FYI. Nite all...

Who are the latest ships brining in ropes besides Beth as all of the others on the lists that was done previously bring me no ropes at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Elanawhite View Post
    Who are the latest ships brining in ropes besides Beth as all of the others on the lists that was done previously bring me no ropes at all?
    Elena, I hate to say it but you just have to send all ships out. Sometimes the least likely ship will bring back a rope during these quests..I've had them from almost every ship I own including Hushed Canoe, ParKer's Pinnace, Dark Cruiser, Santa's Sleigh...sorry I can't tell you exactly which ships. you never know which will bring back a rope.

I wonder what the merchant is. It will be difficult for me to beat 7 pirates in 24 hrs...which is Tuesdays quest.

i'm worried about the Friday' quest,what is a Mastery Spin?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine_Zhou View Post
    i'm worried about the Friday' quest,what is a Mastery Spin?
    You need to do mermaid spins until you get two free spins. To earn a free spin, I think you need to do 20 spins. They can be coin or ruby spins.
    Last edited by giraffe510; 02-25-13 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamakawa12 View Post
    I wonder what the merchant is. It will be difficult for me to beat 7 pirates in 24 hrs...which is Tuesdays quest.
    Just figure out who the easiest pirate is to beat in your battle list. You can fight them over and over every 19 minutes to meet this requirement instead of or in addition to the ones in your cove on that day.
    Last edited by giraffe510; 02-25-13 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    You just need to do mermaid spins.
    Thank you, Giraffe〜

A quick shake of the iPad and Monday's challenge is done. Tuesday is a bit different. I just beat a pirate, but no 1/7 appeared in the challenge so it looks like you can't get ahead of the game. I will have to wait until tomorrow before attacking more pirates. It also means that they will need to be done fairly early so that I can send out the fleet on 24 hr voyages to get the best chance of getting 4 ropes (need to save up the pennies to send everyone) on Wednesday. If the pirates must be defeated on Tuesday, it seems likely that ropes found on Tuesday won't count for the Wednesday quest.

Yeah, I was sure you couldn't jump ahead so didn't even try but glad you tried it so we know for sure, sgtsunshine!
    Last edited by giraffe510; 02-25-13 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine_Zhou View Post
    Thank you, Giraffe〜
    Welcome . Make sure you read complete post above. I hit reply too soon.

Hmmm. Seems that you cannot work your way to the next day. You have to complete every step starting on that day and ending on that day...
    Could be a ploblem

Time to save coins for mermaid spins I think.

I'm curious ..... other high level players, is there a maximum amount of $ than can be kept?
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Claddagh View Post

I'm curious ..... other high level players, is there a maximum amount of $ than can be kept?
    I've never held more than 5 billion coins, but I guess the ceiling is somewhat higher than that.

As for saving coins, I'm saving today so that I can send the entire fleet out tomorrow to get the ropes on Wednesday. Then save again in case I need some for the mermaids.

Actually, that is not so much of an issue for me as I still have nearly 2000 rubies from the stash I built up way back on L6. I am reluctant to spend them though as there are precious few coming out of the game and the pile is gradually dwindling. It is the mountain of pearls which is so frustrating. I'm going to build a new room on my house to store them.

I have 36 billion in bank, but that can easily be lost lost on mermaid spins.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

Angelic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Higher levels will complete Monday challenge in about 30 seconds...
    Each of the other steps can be skipped for 15 rubies each but not sure why any one would want to do that...just FYI. Nite all...
    4 ROPES... Great ;p

what kinda quest is this... omg PG
    I'm a spoiled brat.

At least I am glad need not chop trees... Don't intend to level up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elanawhite View Post
    Hiya all, just wondering the 4 ropes step, previously some quests have had ships beside the rope request, and ropes from merchants have been accepted, so this time rope request show a merchant? So maybe once again, ropes are accepted from ships and merchants? Hope above makes sense!

Is the reward a house or merchant? Cause if its a house, might give it a miss.....thanks

Have a goodie!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSUnshine View Post
    It also means that they will need to be done fairly early so that I can send out the fleet on 24 hr voyages to get the best chance of getting 4 ropes (need to save up the pennies to send everyone) on Wednesday.
    Wednesday is mermaids, ropes Thursday, so plenty of time to repair after pirates. 3 easy to beat pirates in my cove, so I don't think I've any great worries. Do you reckon you've more chance of getting a rope on a 24 hour voyage? I've always found resources fairly independent of voyage length, so wasn't going to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Claddagh View Post
    Yep - me too. Don't plan to send out EQ or Jim to try and get ropes and sending the rest out is cheap compared to my income, so don't need to spend much on that, but I won't be doing anything much apart from collecting until Wednesday in the hope of getting all those rubies from free spins (it would have been easy, but I've just levelled up and I don't get so many spins a day now).

Intrepid Explorer
    Did anyone else have their quest list disappear after completing Mondays quest? I no longer see it in my quest list after I hit the complete button.

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post

Is the reward a house or merchant? Cause if its a house, might give it a miss.....thanks

Have a goodie!
    merchant I think .It looks like an ostrich farm.

Angelic Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Hiya all, just wondering the 4 ropes step, previously some quests have had ships beside the rope request, and ropes from merchants have been accepted, so this time rope request show a merchant? So maybe once again, ropes are accepted from ships and merchants? Hope above makes sense!

Have a goodie!
    Ropes will be accepted from SHIPS AND MERCHANTS. Beth is most likely to provide me with ropes on 9 hour voyages, so I will just have to go with that. Sometimes, she has 2 at once. I will send crafted cruiser on a 24 hour voyage as well as the LOVE BOAT. Not going to spend big money on sending out expensive ships. I have plenty of rubies to skip the ropes if necessary!

Owl Wizard
    I figure that Wednesday night, before I go to sleep, I'll send all of my ships on either 5 or 9 hour voyages. Between collecting from those and a shake for merchants Thursday morning, I'll hopefully be lucky and have the 4 needed ropes. But, if not, I'll send all the ships on 5 hours voyages.
    btw - I've been noticing that EQ and Jim have frequently been coming back with resources recently (sometimes emeralds and 2 different resources).

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast