Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Prove my Heart LTQ

To Prove my Heart LTQ

I just got this. Looks like another Valentine quest. Here's step 1:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2932
Size:  92.3 KB

Multiple LTQs...going to take some strategy. Thank goodness I am almost finished with A Strange Device.

Quote Originally Posted by Haly2003 View Post
    I just got this. Looks like another Valentine quest. Here's step 1:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2932
Size:  92.3 KB
    I got it too.....just when I finished chopping 20 trees for A Strange Device....sob...sob...

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lor'slaw View Post
    Multiple LTQs...going to take some strategy. Thank goodness I am almost finished with A Strange Device.
    I would be too if I could get ropes. hope this one wont require any.

Here you go with spoiler, happy Lunar new year, this is a rubies based quest for Valentine day
    Step 1:
    - chop 10 trees
    - a short voyage with philip
    - find a canvas from house or voyage
    **** reward
    Step 2:
    - get a crocodile, deco, 9 rubies, 3 hours to build
    - collect once from barrel maker
    - return in 5 hours
    **** reward
    Step 3:
    - build apothecary, merchants, 49 rubies, 10 hours, 65k coin/4hours
    - defeat 2 pirates
    - find a serum from house or voyage
    **** reward
    Step 4:
    - build deco love sick birds, 19 rubies, 4 hours to build
    - find 5 rubies from mermaid spinning
    Reward: 2 black pearls
    Step 5:
    - a long voyage
    Reward: lover's cottage house...
    Total rubies costed: 77 rubies for a nice house
    Happy playing my dears

Hello,

Thank you Gohanie for posting the steps.
    I have it too, and started on the 1st step, but reading the rest...Sounds expensive for a house, even a "nice" house". There are the 2 BPs, however, and that sounds goods.

However, I'm worriying about "chained" quests : if I don't do this one, will I still get the following ones ?
    Since the Hatchling quest (which I only got when PG re-issued it), and reading about the "worrisome wreck" which I did not get at all, and the potential link between the two events, I would'nt want to miss other Valentine's quest, potentially more interesting in terms of rewards.

Any thoughts ?

Regards
    Sophachoup

Intrepid Explorer
    I really did laugh out loud then.

I don't read spoilers very often, but I wanted to check if this one was a ruby quest. I was reading Gohanie's spoiler notes and was wondering why he was saying **** reward. Then I realised he was being polite (or was being censored) and was really saying c.r.a.p reward.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophachoup View Post
    However, I'm worriying about "chained" quests : if I don't do this one, will I still get the following ones ?
    Since the Hatchling quest (which I only got when PG re-issued it), and reading about the "worrisome wreck" which I did not get at all, and the potential link between the two events, I would'nt want to miss other Valentine's quest, potentially more interesting in terms of rewards.
    I wouldn't worry about that. I don't think they've ever done a chained quest - the nearest was a chained reward when you had to complete 2 different quests to get the big reward (at Halloween?) but in that case they told you about it when issuing the first quest. I really can't see them doing something like that without telling you about it.

I completed the Hatchling quest twice, yet I've never had "Worrisome Wreck". I was a bit surprised by that as I tend to get everything in this game as soon as it appears - I'm normally in the fast stream group. However it appears that should probably have never been released to anybody and only a very few did get it - I'm sure its release was totally unrelated to any other quests you've done.

I think I'll probably be giving this one a miss. Just too expensive, even with those tasty BPs tempting me - the cost is more rubies than I'm normally making from spinning in a week now (I did make more than that yesterday, but I had a freakish day with 25 and 13 ruby wins - I suppose if I do get another day like that I might just consider it). As always with ruby quests there's no rush -will probably set off a long voyage with just over a day to go in case I change my mind, as it appears the rest is doable in 13 hours.

Interesting to see that the finish time of this quest is exactly the same as A Strange Device.

gohanie++++ does the crocodile swim or is it land based? I'm not doing the whole quest but willing to spare 9 precious rubies for a swimming croc ! 

Quote Originally Posted by Alethea View Post
    gohanie++++ does the crocodile swim or is it land based? I'm not doing the whole quest but willing to spare 9 precious rubies for a swimming croc ! 
    Crocodile is based in the water.

Exactly haha

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    Crocodile is based in the water.
    Thanks I'll get it.... 

Angelic Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by gohanie View Post
    Here you go with spoiler, happy Lunar new year, this is a rubies based quest for Valentine day
    Step 1:
    - chop 10 trees
    **** reward
    Step 2:
    - return in 5 hours
    **** reward
    Step 3:
    - defeat 2 pirates
    **** reward
    Step 4:
    Step 5:
    - a long voyage
    Happy playing my dears
    I will not participate! 77 RUBIES for stuff I do not want taking up valuable space. Also, likely to use more rubies playing the mermaids, or lose lots of coins!

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    I will not participate! 77 RUBIES for stuff I do not want taking up valuable space. Also, likely to use more rubies playing the mermaids, or lose lots of coins!
    But Kato, I thought you were swimming in rubies?!? (I kid, I kid! )

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    I really did laugh out loud then.

I don't read spoilers very often, but I wanted to check if this one was a ruby quest. I was reading Gohanie's spoiler notes and was wondering why he was saying **** reward. Then I realised he was being polite (or was being censored) and was really saying c.r.a.p reward.
    I have just been reliably informed that Gohanie is a "she". My sincere apologies, Gohanie - I'll make sure I get it right in future.

Angelic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TG_sunshine View Post
    But Kato, I thought you were swimming in rubies?!? (I kid, I kid! )
    I need to use them sparingly, and wisely. Like I say, I so not even want these quest items.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    I need to use them sparingly, and wisely. Like I say, I so not even want these quest items.

Exactly haha
    Wonder what's happening in that house to make it worth so much.....

Kato, you are not allowed to reply to this post...

Intrepid Explorer
    Step 1:
    - chop 10 trees
    **** reward
    Step 2:
    - return in 5 hours
    **** reward
    Step 3:
    - defeat 2 pirates
    **** reward
    Step 4:
    Step 5:
    - a long voyage
    Happy playing my dears

Ummmmmmm I think I"ll pass yet again PG, Your greed is OUTRAGEOUS !!
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:
    Tap Paradise Cove-Guide 2 :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqmtYxiFwRdNKi7jGEfmX_ujnMcAd1O9cR3NHxomb3o

http://www.gofundme.com/dmu0g0

Well i was too lazy to upload the house picture, but it gives 3250 coins per 4 hours. However, some might sill get interest in this quest as sometimes you do such a thing not just for a benefit, maybe just for fun or you like a part of it as there might be sth fits your personality (for instant, i wont hesitate to spend 1 k rubies on a quest which give a football stadium or a ship that brings back more black pearl). So the quest is as ur own choice?

Owl Wizard
    Well i was too lazy to upload the house picture, but it gives 3250 coins per 4 hours. However, some might sill get interest in this quest as sometimes you do such a thing not just for a benefit, maybe just for fun or you like a part of it as there might be sth fits your personality (for instant, i wont hesitate to spend 1 k rubies on a quest which give a football stadium or a ship that brings back more black pearl). So the quest is as ur own choice?
    Very true, Gohanie!
    I think I may be opting out of this one, but THANK YOU, as the spoilers are very much appreciated!

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    Very true, Gohanie!
    I think I may be opting out of this one, but THANK YOU, as the spoilers are very much appreciated!
    Ditto! Definitely appreciate the heads up!

To play or not to play? I'm gonna look at it like this... Is 77 rubies worth two black pearls?
    Game Center ID : SeattleSiren

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSiren View Post
    To play or not to play? I'm gonna look at it like this... Is 77 rubies worth two black pearls?
    I know there are always financial considerations with this game but look at it this way....
    It is 77 rubies for 2 BP, a house that contributes to your house numbers when purchasing those merchants you do want, a merchant that although not massively rewarding does contribute to your income over time, a canvas that can by used in crafting, a cute looking deco that goes in the water and therefore does not take up land and some other minor financial rewards that despite Gohanie calling **** are better than nothing and could be useful to some players. There is also what I feel is the most rewarding factor, the actual fact that you have played the game, completed the quest and have had a few moments of enjoyment with it. It gas also allowed us to moan, groan, smile, laugh and generally help each other whilst chit chatting on the forum.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    I know there are always financial considerations with this game but look at it this way....
    It is 77 rubies for 2 BP, a house that contributes to your house numbers when purchasing those merchants you do want, a merchant that although not massively rewarding does contribute to your income over time, a canvas that can by used in crafting, a cute looking deco that goes in the water and therefore does not take up land and some other minor financial rewards that despite Gohanie calling **** are better than nothing and could be useful to some players. There is also what I feel is the most rewarding factor, the actual fact that you have played the game, completed the quest and have had a few moments of enjoyment with it. It gas also allowed us to moan, groan, smile, laugh and generally help each other whilst chit chatting on the forum.
    I agree completely! And I'm sure I will do this quest (as I have done most of the other ruby based quests). I was only noting what draws me most to this quest... I need the black pearls.
    Game Center ID : SeattleSiren

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast