Thread: This weeks guild battle

This weeks guild battle

Hey PG/forum, what happened to this weekends guild battle?

Roo, I do not know which guild you are in, but here is the link to the event thread.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post651549

I very much suspect that your guild would have been on the Melee board. The one where none of the guilds on it received the versus button and therefor cannot battle. You will see a board without a name if you were to look through the side quests.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    Roo, I do not know which guild you are in, but here is the link to the event thread.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post651549

I very much suspect that your guild would have been on the Melee board. The one where none of the guilds on it received the versus button and therefor cannot battle. You will see a board without a name if you were to look through the side quests.
    Thank you fo the info BlueBlou. Is this something new for the guild battles? Does this mean that not all guilds battle every event

No, I hope not. An error. Something that did happen previously, but it was fixed before the end of round 2 in that case. Usually we have 5 boards all working well.

Sorry, didn’t fully understand your reply. Are you saying this is just a glitch in this weeks guild battle and all of us will get a ship at level two at least as a prize����.

Lol Roo, I don't work for PG. Whatever, if any, compensation we will get will be decided by them.

The round 2 I was referring to is the second round of the guild battle. We have 24. The guilds battling on the other boards are now past round 5 if not more. I used the reference as an indication of the time it took for PG to fix the problem.

Oh bugger. Was hopping you can give us the ship. Our guild still can't play. So I guess we will just wait. Thanks BlueBlou.