Thread: Defeat 8 Friends Quest

Defeat 8 Friends Quest

New member on our team has a question about a quest regarding “defeat 8 friends” and “raid 8 friends.” This is too far back in the game so I don’t remember. Anyone know what this was? Thanks.

Yes, when you batlle certain pirates, when you are done, you will get the option to gather treasure. This is mostly applicable to GameCentre friends. As we can not get GC friends anymore, I do not know if the game sends you random players to battle that will count towards meeting the target for this quest. I suspect it does, but newer players will have to confirm this.
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 02-07-18 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks. I remember this now, but it was a long time ago

That task is part of Christopher’s Wish in the Wish Book. You had to raid 8 friends and return victorious. I don’t think you can raid any more. But the prize was trivial for that wish, so they aren’t missing much.
    Officer, CoastBusters
    "There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.” ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by T1deF4n View Post
    That task is part of Christopher’s Wish in the Wish Book. You had to raid 8 friends and return victorious. I don’t think you can raid any more. But the prize was trivial for that wish, so they aren’t missing much.
    Thanks for the reply. Have relayed to new player