Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW LTQ--Help with Hatching Spoilers (1/6)

Intrepid Explorer

NEW LTQ--Help with Hatching Spoilers (1/6)

New 3 day quest.

A pop up occurs saying "Come on. We have to help those eggs before the island sinks!" There are then two buttons that say "NOT NOW" or "CHECK IT". When you choose Check it, it takes you to the floating island. When you click on the island it says: Come on! The island is sinking around that mother bird, and she can't fly! We have to save her and her eggs before everything's gone beneath the sea!

(You can then click on a button to go to the quest)

Step 1

Oh no, Look! The floating debris has a nest on it, and i don't think that bird can fly!

1. The dolphins have information, tap 20 (this can be skipped for 10 rubies)
    2. search the mermaids thrice to know what they see.

Reward: 100 pearls, 1500 coins

Step 2:

Come on, we have to get that Mama Bird and her babies ashore safely!

1. Send Philip on a short voyage to check it out
    2. Defeat 3 pirates to get a safe path there (this can be skipped for 15 rubies)

Reward: 10 sapphires, 1700 coins

Step 3:

Look! The eggs are hatching. This will make things trickier, as these babies are fragile. And The water is still rising, hurry!

1. Get a toucan to help carry the babies back. (25,400 coins, 10 hours to build)
    2. Find a canvas to create a safe carrying pouch. ( this can be skipped for 5 rubies)

Reward: 1900 coins

That's one down, just one more to go! But our toucan is already exhausted! What else can we do?

Step 4:

We've saved one of the baby birds, but we still need to get the second one. It's drifting farther away, and sinking as it goes! Come on!

1. Tap the barrel maker 3x for safe holders (this can be skipped for 15 rubies)
    2. Get a Fish Egg Farm for food to earn the baby's trust (786,500 coins, 16 hours to build)

Reward: 2 emeralds, 2100 coins

most there...just a little farther...oh no! He's fallen in!

Step 5:

We have to hurry! The baby's fallen in the sea and the Mama bird is in hysterics!

1. Craft 2 sapphires to pay for mermaid help (this can be skipped for 5 rubies)
    2. Upgrade Fish Egg farm for bird energy (only need to upgrade one level) (this can be skipped for 15 rubies)
    upgrade stats--pearls to upgrade (453x5, 640x5, 905x5, 1,280x5, 1,810x5) at max tier collects 52,736 every 8 hours

Reward: 100 pearls, 2200 coins

Look, look they,re coming. The whale has the baby bird on his back.

Step 6:

Come on let's get that baby bird reunited with its mom.

1. Do a short trip with John to get the baby bird home
    2. Tap the fish egg farm 3x for more bird food. (This can be skipped for 15 rubies)

Reward: 150 pearls, 2500 coins
    After completing the quest the reward is a flightless bird decoration
    Last edited by krisb; 01-26-13 at 10:16 PM.

What house do you click on. I haven't gotten this quest that I can tell.

Intrepid Explorer
    it was just a random house.

See if you have the floating island (it looks like the one from the honey bear quest). If you click on it, it has a button that says go to quest.
    Last edited by krisb; 01-25-13 at 01:34 AM.

Intrepid Explorer
    I don't have the quest yet, but I had a trade ship just dock and it is offering to trade a White Elephant for Mt. Fuji and a Fruitcake for a Pagoda!

Wonder what that's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    I don't have the quest yet, but I had a trade ship just dock and it is offering to trade a White Elephant for Mt. Fuji and a Fruitcake for a Pagoda!

Wonder what that's all about?
    I don't know but I am laughing and I have to go to sleep so stop!!!

No quest yet but my trade ship just offered a Panda icon for the Ugly Sweater!

Intrepid Explorer
    Looks like they are finally giving us the chance to unload unwanted decorations.... Nice!

(But would I trade my much beloved ugly sweater for a Panda? Hmmmmmm)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Looks like they are finally giving us the chance to unload unwanted decorations.... Nice!

(But would I trade my much beloved ugly sweater for a Panda? Hmmmmmm)
    In a heartbeat.

No quest for me in Ohio yet so gonna send all my ships out and hit the hay. Nite all. I'll dream of ugly sweaters and fruitcake..the stuff of nightmares...

Step 2

Come on, we have to get that Mama Bird and her babies ashore safely!

Send Philip on a short voyage to check it out

Defeat 3 pirates to get a safe path there (can be skipped with rubies)

Reward 10 sapphires, 1700 coins

Intrepid Explorer
    Still no quest. 10 am GMT.

Haven't seen a floating island. Is it located near the trading dock? I did the update to v3.7 , but don't have this LTQ yet.
    Never noticed a couple birds flying around before. May be they're related to this fowl LTQ.

Name:  IMG_1754a.jpg
Views: 10842
Size:  21.5 KB

As of now, my Latest Fashions quest still has 21 hours to run. I reckon this quest won't start for me till 8 am tomorrow morning (GMT) time- that's Saturday here In the UK.

I got a notification about the quest then a notification box on top to upgrade which I did but when I went back in no quest,maybe it will come back who knows.

Hi
    Mine appeared its usual time this morning UK 8am, and still have time left on Latest Fashion finishing tomorrow, but won't be doing them now, as off on holiday (well flights/weather permitting).

Intrepid Explorer
    Hmmmm ... Is this going to be another instance of "some of us get the quest late, but our count-down clocks started at the same time as everyone else, so we have less time to do the quest?" If so: NOT cool!

(I've been into my game, restarted it, tapped houses ... No new quest )

Question New bug after update

Quote Originally Posted by Preciouskath View Post
    I got a notification about the quest then a notification box on top to upgrade which I did but when I went back in no quest,maybe it will come back who knows.
    The same thing happened to me. I selected cancel on the upgrade, saw the bird float in, and checked the quest. I then exited, upgraded, restarted my iPad...just because you never know, then entered the game. I still have the quest but it doesn't show that it is limited and the bird is gone. Check your quest list as it may still be there.

No quests at all in list, no list, shut down restart, growl nothing.

Owl Wizard
    Add me to the list of people who had the quest disappear with the update.

I did the mermaid spins, found half the dolphins... Then did the update and :::oof:::::: Disappearing quest.

I had the floating island and the timed LTQ, then updated the game, came back to my cove, the floating island was gone but I still have the quest but now it is not timed. WTH?

Hey before I upgraded the quest was defined as limited time but after upgrading both the little island and limited time quest had appeared but when I scrolled down my quest list it was just sitting with the regular quests with no time limit. This may be what is going on for some of you who say they haven't got it or lost it after the update.

LI MOM - is the quest still in your list? Check farther down. I found mine near the bottom, no longer with a time limit...
    Last edited by AquaSeas; 01-25-13 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Spelling counts!

No quest before or after upgrade, just a few birds randomly flying. No quest list and last LTQ finished 5 hrs ago.
    Will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings :-)
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

Same thing here. I got the notification for the quest and the upgrade at the same time. I did the upgrade and now, no quest. I did get two whales though.
    If it can't be grown, it must be mined.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeas View Post
    I had the floating island and the timed LTQ, then updated the game, came back to my cove, the floating island was gone but I still have the quest but now it is not timed. WTH?
    No definitely totally gone, I wish I had a quest list

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast