Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly ol' Bear LTQ (1/6)--SPOILERS

Intrepid Explorer

Silly ol' Bear LTQ (1/6)--SPOILERS

new quest gang! 3 days!

This one actually popped up across the screen and has an object in the water by the first island that you have to click on to get the following story and then click on a button to go to the actual quest.

A blustery wind has blown me to your shores, and not a moment too soon. My friend Kidlet and I seem to be having some troubles. Our home was blown away by this wind, and we're not far behind!

Step 1:

Oh please hurry! Kidlet is sure to be blown away in no time! He just won't let go of his favorite umbrella!

1. Get an Umbrella Shop so he'll let go for a new one (merchant-768,000 coins, 11 hours to build) (upgrades with pearls-453x5, 640x5, 905x5, 1280x5, 1810x5-max tier payout 52,736 per 8 hours)
    2. collect twice from it to have options

Reward: 100 pearls, 1500 coins

Step 2:

Kidlet's dropped his umbrella, but he's still getting blown away! What else can we do?

1. Go on a long trip with Beth for supplies (this can be skipped for 10 rubies)
    2. Tap 10 shops to ask villagers for help! (this can be skipped for 5 rubies)
    3. Quick! Find a bolt to bolt him down! (this can be skipped for 5 rubies)

Reward: 10 sapphires, 1700 coins

Step 3:

Maybe if we had something to tie him to, he won't be blown away!

1. Find a rope (this can be skipped for 5 rubies)
    2. Build the honey tree to tie kidlet to (decoration--25,400 coins, 10 hours to build)

Reward: 2 emeralds, 1900 coins

Step 4:

I'm glad Kidlet's safe, but i'm having some troubles of my own in the damp cold storm. Might you be able to help?

1. Complete a short voyage with Philip to get Bear to the village
    2. Get him his own umbrella: upgrade that shop! (need to upgrade shop to tier 2--upgrade specs are above in step 1)

Reward: 100 pearls, 2100 Coins

Step 5:

I truly appreciate your kindness. Kidlet and i will survive another day, but with nowhere to call home, I don't know what we'll do!

1. Craft cash for pearls thrice for funds (timing on this will vary from 2 to 8 hours each depending on your game)
    2. Chop 10 trees for wood for a home! (this can be skipped for 10 rubies)
    3. search the mermaids twice for decorations (this can be any type of mermaid search)

Reward: 150 pearls, 2200 coins

Step 6:

Please, let us help you build our home. We will find a way to repay you!

1. Expand once and i'll find some tasty berries! (this can be skipped for 15 rubies)
    2. Send me on a short voyage and I'll catch tasty fish! (any ship will do)

Reward: 10 sapphires, 2500 Coins

Great work! Now just come get me off the island and I'll set up a nice home on your island!

And once this step is complete you will also get the Bear Corner (house) 92 coins every 2 minutes
    Last edited by krisb; 01-19-13 at 10:35 PM.

Do you sleep!?

How much does the umbrella shop pay out per 8hrs? Just to know what the level target of this quest is. Seems like jet another very very low paying merchant, for which I cannot afford to lose precious space on the Cove...

Here we all, the rest of da story...
    Step 2:
    - a long voyage with Berth
    - collect 10x merchants
    - find a bolt
    Reward: sapphires, coins
    Step 3:
    - get a rope
    - build deco honey tree, 25k coins, 10 hours
    Reward: emeralds, coins
    Step 4:
    - a short voyage with philip
    - upgrade umbrella shop, tier 2, up with pearls
    Reward: 100 pearls, coins
    Step 5:
    - craft cash for pearl 3x
    - chop 10 trees
    - 2 mermaid spins, any type
    Reward: pearls, coins
    Step 6:
    - expand once
    - a short voyage
    Reward: Bear corner, house,

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by robinhug View Post
    Do you sleep!?
    usually. LOL I just happen to be up late tonight working on a work project, and just took a 5 minute brain break. And still up as you can see.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Torti View Post
    How much does the umbrella shop pay out per 8hrs? Just to know what the level target of this quest is. Seems like jet another very very low paying merchant, for which I cannot afford to lose precious space on the Cove...
    sorry don't know for sure because mine is still building, but the beginning is 14,208 per 8 hours, and I think that it will be around 48,000 at max tier.

Do we keep the bear struggling against the wind?

Hi !
    Does anyone know if, at the end, we can keep the tiny Island with the bear?
    It would be so nice!

And thanks for all the spoilers!

Have a Nice day!

Delphine

Quote Originally Posted by krisb View Post
    usually. LOL I just happen to be up late tonight working on a work project, and just took a 5 minute brain break. And still up as you can see.
    And I was just about to go to sleep when I saw this quest in my game. Figured someone would have posted it from across the ocean but you (and gohanie) were right on top of it!

And now I'm off to sleep...

Hi!

Just wondering, how do you find out what the rest of the steps of a quest are going to be, when step 1/6 has only just appeared?

Very useful though, thanks

By spending tons and tons of rubies e.g.

I can't afford lots of rubies, so I'll just have to rely on you lot to find out the spoilers! Thanks

3 DAYS IS FOR STEP 1 only, or all the steps? I hate this find bolt, find rope stuff when these events are random. Let me guess, we can buy a BOLT FOR 10RUBIES!

Silly ol Bear

4 days for step one only?
    Quote Originally Posted by krisb View Post
    new quest gang! 3 days!

This one actually popped up across the screen and has an object in the water by the first island that you have to click on to get the following story and then click on a button to go to the actual quest.

A blustery wind has blown me to your shores, and not a moment too soon. My friend kidlet and i seem to be having some troubles. Our home was blown away by this wind, and we're not far behind!

Step 1:

Oh please hurry! Kidlet is sure to be blown away in no time! He just won't let go of his favorite umbrella!

1. Get an umbrella shop so he'll let go for a new one (merchant---768,000 coins, 11 hours to build)
    2. Collect twice from it to have options

reward: 100 pearls, 1500 coins

How did you manage to get all the steps so fast? Step 1 is the 3 days right, and it actually counts down from 4 days, correct?

In the earlier quest this week, they gave you a limited time crafting item and now this quest ties up the crafting shop making cash for pearls x 3. They could have at least made it an either or, not that I'm that excited about the sapphires but I do still need a few which I'll just continue to get the old fashioned way, battling or voyaging.

DEAR POCKET GEMS, please create more early options for getting rubies, and set rewards and merchant payouts to make the quests worthwhile. The bear house payout is GHASTLY! I could not believe the small payout on my telescope maker and candle maker considering the fortune each cost. Yet, for players willing to buy rubies, there are merchants immediately available with astonishing payouts. Is this game only for paying players? What are THE WONDERS AND AT WHAT LEVEL DOES IT HAPPEN? Then there will be MERCHANTS THAT MAKE ME RUBIES? People need rubies early on, and not just from the occasional whale. The MERMAIDS NEARLY ALWAYS STEAL THEM ;p

Why do our pirate battles we win not pay out better. I do not consider BURSTING WITH TREASURE TO MEAN WINNING 3 SAPPHIRES ;p

Can you tell me when THE WONDERS HAPPENS AND IF THIS PROVIDES MERCHANTS WHO MAKE RUBIES?

The island with the bear blows away at the end. I was really confused until I realized the reward is a house that I had to claim and place. Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by edhodge View Post
    The island with the bear blows away at the end. I was really confused until I realized the reward is a house that I had to claim and place. Doh!
    Really disapointing!

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by edhodge View Post
    awwww!!!! I would've much preferred that it became the reward (with perhaps some value to it)

kaipo0411
    Step 6:
    - expand once
    - a short voyage
    Reward: Bear corner, house
    lol there is no expand left

So happy to see a coin quests when I woke up this morning! Many thanks to krisb & gohanie for posting the steps. Here's a pic of the bear w/kidlet on the island. It would have been an adorable deco sitting next to the trade ship...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 10838
Size:  93.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kaipo0411 View Post
    Step 6:
    - expand once
    - a short voyage
    Reward: Bear corner, house
    lol there is no expand left
    Will the game automatically check the expansion as complete if you don't have any other areas to expand?
    Last edited by SeattleSiren; 01-18-13 at 08:24 AM.
    Game Center ID : SeattleSiren

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    It's Winnie the Poo and his friend piglet - sort of! I wish we could keep the windy day island too!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast