Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Connection Issues

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsombi2008 View Post
    Hi Darkangel! Tell us some good news! It is no good if it is not true! Just trust, hope for something!
    If I had anymore updates I would post them. I do ask but I don't see the point of posting that I don't have anything everyday. Sorry.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

With silence like that from pg it can only lead to us making our own conclusions." They don't know how to rectify the fault without locking the remaining players out". Please tell me I'm wrong pg, because if that's the case we're doomed.

I hope I’m wrong but I have pretty much given up hope that PG will be able to remediate the issue. With every passing day, time is usually not our friend. My wife has been kind enough to share her account and let me play a bit on the weekend. It, however; is just not the same.

I'm wondering if the people that are still able to play paradise cove have been sent a message of maybe not to open something, explore a certain area or purchase an item. Last thing we need to do is start again and fall in the same predicament down the line.
    Give us something to go on . Its been a week since you sent out your last message Jesse.
    Last edited by anthony; 02-20-18 at 06:36 PM.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    I'm wondering if the people that are still able to play paradise cove have been sent a message of maybe not to open something, explore a certain area or purchase an item. Last thing we need to do is start again and fall in the same predicament down the line.
    Give us something to go on . Its been a week since you sent out your last message Jesse.
    Anthony, I am still able to play, same for my husband. I can tell that players in my team seem still able to play too. However, I got crashes very often especially during the weekend. I did nothing special and received no special message. I feel sorry for all of you who are not able to play.

I wonder. How many players who are not able to play are players who changed from one guild to another one?
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Quote Originally Posted by Damedesetoiles View Post
    Anthony, I am still able to play, same for my husband. I can tell that players in my team seem still able to play too. However, I got crashes very often especially during the weekend. I did nothing special and received no special message. I feel sorry for all of you who are not able to play.

I wonder. How many players who are not able to play are players who changed from one guild to another one?
    Support Team! As I see our ship is gone! We should talk about the future. About the indemnity. If we're starting Level1 again! How Much Coins, Rubin, Black Pearl, Gold Pearl, Ship, Cannon Get From You ??? Guild friends are waiting! Answer me well. Sincerely, Papp.

My player who is locked out did NOT change guilds lately. She has been with VF2 for quite some time. She and her guild mates merged with us, and she is the only one affected.

I am glad to see people are suggesting things that might have caused the problem. Perhaps one of the suggestions might be the answer.

None of us who can access our games received any messages about not clicking certain things, etc.

This is frustrating for all of us. I just hope my guild mate, and all others locked out, does/do not give up.
    Devote today to something so daring even you can't believe you're doing it.
    Oprah Winfrey

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I guess I do not understand why they cannot look at the locked out games at the point each was locked out to see what action preceded the lockout in these games...same server or same action or same purchase or....

I would be beside myself as these players are....it could happen to any of us.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

I just checked our Line chat group, and our locked-out player joined it in April of 2017. Meaning she has been in our guild for 10 months.

I agree with what Giraffe just posted. We know they were locked out on December 27th, 2017. What was the common thread. They are in different countries, different guilds. But there must be a common thread.

Whenever I access my cove and get the message "No connection to server" I start to get nervous. Is it a normal temporary thing, or am I about to be the next one locked out.
    Devote today to something so daring even you can't believe you're doing it.
    Oprah Winfrey

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Our locked out players are 3 years with us, we miss and needs them and want them back in the game!

December, 27 on Wednesday, the day PG remove the versus button! After individual battle weekend.
    Weekend December 29, - January 1, points event. Short voyages with The Warrior ship not possible, one from the fleet quests...

Maybe the cheaters have installed something on their device and infected the PG servers? Is that possible and is that the cause of the locked out?

Just wonder...coincidences...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenie, lcbvdt View Post
    Our locked out players are 3 years with us, we miss and needs them and want them back in the game!

December, 27 on Wednesday, the day PG remove the versus button! After individual battle weekend.
    Weekend December 29, - January 1, points event. Short voyages with The Warrior ship not possible, one from the fleet quests...

Maybe the cheaters have installed something on their device and infected the PG servers? Is that possible and is that the cause of the locked out?

We are getting more information from the people in the forum than pg. Maybe they can read it too and work from there.

Lenie I do not even know what cheats you are talking about, but as one that is affected I did ask Dark Angel if I had done something wrong and was told that this issue was totally a TPC issue. I have heard that there are cheats for the game but never even bothered to go look for them. I normally score in the 1000-1300 points in guild battles so certainly not cheating results. Interesting comments on the button removal though.

Well, silence is never good. I don’t know what happened on Dec. 27th and that is the frustrating part. I don’t understand why PG wouldn’t share what occurred and why only those affected were impacted. There’s no good reason to withhold that information. I am disappointed.

I am the only one affected in my guild and have been playing the game a little over two years. I was the top scorer in the guild too.

Hi Heaven178 and all other locked out players

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we have in our guild 4 players in the same situation like you.
    I do not mean that you and all other locked out players are cheaters. On the contrary, you are the victims of malfunctioning servers!

I should have described cheaters better:
    I meant the ones from the “Great Cheater Hunt of 2018” an other issue PG is working on. From the thread “impossible to win!”

I hope that this explanation clarifies it.

Lenie
    Leader Bombanators

Sorry for grammar. My English not best, is not my native language.

Hi Heaven178 and all other locked out players

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we have in our guild 4 players in the same situation like you.
    I do not mean that you and all other locked out players are cheaters. On the contrary, you are the victims of malfunctioning servers!

I should have described cheaters better:
    I meant the ones from the “Great Cheater Hunt of 2018” an other issue PG is working on. From the thread “impossible to win!”

I hope that this explanation clarifies it.

Lenie
    Leader Bombanators

Sorry for grammar. My English not best, is not my native language.
    100% Understood Lenie

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

We wanted to send out a message to let everyone know that we're looking into what's going on with the recent issue causing players to be locked out of the game. It's taking a bit longer to get resolved than we would like but it is something we're looking into. If you haven't already you can submit a ticket to let us know if you're being affected by this issue. Please do avoid sending multiple tickets regarding the same issue though as that can cause delays in responses.

We'll have some more information for you all once we've identified the cause of what exactly is causing this to occur. Apologies for the trouble in the meantime.

Jesse
    Hi Support Team, Jesse! In my opinion they do not want to help. Two months ago! Level90, this does not work! Level 1, I'm starting to play if you help with your money. What instruction did the Referee give? Pocket Gems loses great prestige and causes time loss! At 100%, I feel like you've kicked us out of the game! I'm sorry, this is a big humiliation.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567