Thread: The Quadrophonics have some RARE space available in the guild!

The Quadrophonics have some RARE space available in the guild!

The Quadrophonics are recruiting!

We have some rare space available in our guild... 5 spots to be precise. If you are on an under-performing team and want to join a fabulous and supportive guild, send me a PM and apply to our guild! We do have some minimum requirements, but they are easy to meet. All we ask is a minimum of 100 wins per person over an entire guild weekend and to let us know when RL needs to take precedence. If you can provide more, that's fabulous! There are a number of members who routinely post 400+ wins.

So come join our fun-loving and ambitious Quadrophonics guild today!
    Leader of the Quadrophonics

Have virtually led Queen A for the last year as only myself & 1 other compete
    Am I good enough for your guild?[AName:  IMG_7844.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  20.9 KBTTACH=CONFIG]139715[/ATTACH]

Hi Silky, I just saw your PM and responded. We'd be delighted to have you. Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Beezie View Post
    Hi Silky, I just saw your PM and responded. We'd be delighted to have you. Welcome aboard!
    Fantastic- I have left my old guild and have submitted my request to join The Quadrophonics
    Great to be onboard
    Silky

So glad to have you on board, Silky!

And now, ladies and gents, we are down to only four places left. If you are in an under-performing guild, or feel your contributions aren't being valued, why not make the switch to the Quadrophonics?

We still have a few spaces available in our guild.

If you are in a guild by yourself, in an under-performing guild, or feel your contributions aren't being valued, why not make the switch to the Quadrophonics?

There are still a few spaces available, so why not join the Quadrophonics today? We have a guild battle event coming up, so please make sure you join within the 12-16 hours.

Looking forward to having YOU as our newest pirate!

Despite battling Irma this past weekend as well as the regular TPC pirates, The Quadrophonics placed 13th in the guild battle!!! We still have 3 places open... just imagine where we could place together, with your help! Join our fabulous team today!

How to join Quadrophonics

Quote Originally Posted by Beezie View Post
    Despite battling Irma this past weekend as well as the regular TPC pirates, The Quadrophonics placed 13th in the guild battle!!! We still have 3 places open... just imagine where we could place together, with your help! Join our fabulous team today!
    Hi Beezie, We r looking to move from our current team as they don't seem to be interested in playing anymore. My team mate buggs4 can score up to 500 points on a weekend battle whilst l, Mazza4 can score at least 700 points during a battle quest. If we make it to your team please advise what we need to do to transfer across. Many thanks Mazza

I want to join your team.

I would like to join your team. Normally I can do around 1.000 points in a battle weekend. Please accept and fight with me.

Gr. Cees.

I would like to join your team. Normally I do around 1.000 points in a battle weekend. It would nice to fight with you next weekend.

Gr. Cees

We have a couple of spaces available in our guild! We finished in 8th place this past weekend!

If you are in a guild by yourself, in an under-performing guild, or feel your contributions aren't being valued, why not make the switch to the Quadrophonics? We would prefer players who are committed to make the Quadrophonics their permanent home, but are willing to discuss a more temporary arrangement on a case-by-case basis.

Looking forward to having you join our fabulous guild!

Delete.

Sorry wrong message
    Last edited by _Bent_; 09-26-17 at 10:50 AM.

We still have a couple of spaces available in our guild!

If you are in a guild by yourself, in an under-performing guild, or feel your contributions aren't being valued, why not make the switch to the Quadrophonics? We would prefer players who are committed to make the Quadrophonics their permanent home, but are willing to discuss a more temporary arrangement on a case-by-case basis.

After losing 4 temporary members last week, The Quadrophonics still placed 13th in the last guild event. Imagine where we could be with your help!

I was one of the guys who left. Needed to go home to my own team, who needed player, after cruising around for a while. Good social team, with no stress. Just a lot of chat and fun.

Thanks so much for your kind words, Bent.

If Bent's description of our guild sounds appealing to you, why not join us today?

Thanks Bent! it was nice to have you join us for an event. We do enjoy a good battle, good bottle of rum and a good laugh... We chat through Line so we can share pics, tips and high fives!
    Officer of Quadrophonics. If you are interested in joining our Guild, PM me or find me on LINE at princesspwr

Come join The Quadrophonics! We still have a couple of spaces available in our guild!

Looking forward to battling with you!

The next battle will be here before you know it! Come and join us!
    Officer of Quadrophonics. If you are interested in joining our Guild, PM me or find me on LINE at princesspwr

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPwr View Post
    The next battle will be here before you know it! Come and join us!
    Hey, I was your member, but I did not do well, and you rightly threw me out. Now I have a new device and I could make up with 200+ wins in every event.

Hey Ivailo!

Nice to see you are back and up and running on a new device. I'm just sorry I didn't see your post until now. Rest assured as soon as we are able to add members again, you have a place with us.

Hang in there for the next couple of days.

Come join The Quadrophonics! We still have a couple of spaces available in our guild!

Looking forward to battling with you!