Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC - LTQ - Snowball Fight **Spoilers**

PC - LTQ - Snowball Fight **Spoilers**

LTQ Quest just kicked in around 11pm eastern time.

Snowball Fight (1/5) - 3 days to complete*
    -Recruit the mermaids with 3 ruby spins
    -Scout ahead with a short voyage with John
    -Craft an Ice Hull to increase our defense!

REWARD: 1 black pearl and 1,500 coins

You know the drill gang. Post steps through this quest.
    Last edited by co486302; 12-11-12 at 09:32 PM.

Intrepid Explorer
    The ice hull is a crafting item that requires rubies. But the crafting time is only a few seconds.

So it looks like this is a ruby quest.

There are also other new items in the crafting shop - snow and ice cannons, snow and ice hulls. Some of which we can use all of previously collected rusty cannons for. Nice! If my craft shop wasn't working 27/7 on three shifts on triple overtime penalty rates, I would be tempted to give them a try....

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    If my craft shop wasn't working 27/7 on three shifts on triple overtime penalty rates, I would be tempted to give them a try....
    Agreed. I still have to craft 6 hilts, 2 suitcases, 17 bowls, 4 medicines, 2 scarfs, and 2 shoes for the wonder LTQ. More like crafting 34/7.

They don't show stats. Do you think they are just for show? No added benefits?

Yeah, wish I had gone ahead and looked at the crafting deal before I did the ruby mermaid searches. It might have dawned on me it was a ruby quest throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartAdtr View Post
    They don't show stats. Do you think they are just for show? No added benefits?
    Good question. I will likely do at least step 1 of this quest since to me the ruby cost of the Ice Hull is worth even just the black pearl you get for completing the step. Unfortunately, as with others, my craft shop is currently occupied and will be so well into sleep time, so I won't be able to craft the ice hull until tomorrow morning. I am sure others will have crafted it before then, but if no-one else has posted the stats, I will do so tomorrow.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by co486302 View Post
    Agreed. I still have to craft 6 hilts, 2 suitcases, 17 bowls, 4 medicines, 2 scarfs, and 2 shoes for the wonder LTQ. More like crafting 34/7.
    The item to be traded in the winter wonder is now changed to pearl, emerald, sapphire. No need for resources now.
    Yay!

Intrepid Explorer
    The ice hull does not has stats??

Quote Originally Posted by wewehalim View Post
    The item to be traded in the winter wonder is now changed to pearl, emerald, sapphire. No need for resources now.
    Yay!
    The exact trades offered still seems to be random ... I currently have two trades offered for nothing but gems, but one for regular resources/crafted items.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

A ruby quest!! No thanks!
    Busy as it is. Just to collect coconuts and ribbons are hard enough.
    Btw.. Did a full trade but didnt get reward?? Should i have checked them all at once? I did it one by one..

The answer to must problems, big or small " Back to Basic "

Intrepid Explorer
    Yay!
    They have definitely changed the trading ship for the north pole relics for the better. Yippee! Although i had already crafted scarves for some of them (which used my precious emeralds), but the trades i've seen so far are a lot better for me since they don't need as many snowballs which i can't seem to get in my game.

But i'm still seeing needing suitcases and wagons which do require resources. Just wanted to give a "heads up".

Snowball Fight (2/5)
    -Defeat 3 pirates to collect(can skip using ruby)
    -Use a Supercharged Cannon Power Up for extra-strong snowballs
    -Craft an Ice Cannon for extra punch!

REWARD: 5 emeralds and 2,500 coins

These pictures are clear for your quest management, the final reward is a ship which brings back 1 emerald on all form of voyages ^^' and it costs ya lots of rubies, do it or not, as ur own choice

Zookeeper
    What is a supercharged cannon power up?

Total ruby cost of this quest? It seems pretty high, but obviously one has to consider what the ship brings home... What does she bring you back? BPs? hahaha wishful thinking

@Marcus when you battle a pirate, the top left hand corner of screen shows a cannon ball. Tap that and choose yes.

Quote Originally Posted by gohanie View Post
    These pictures are clear for your quest management, the final reward is a ship which brings back 1 emerald on all form of voyages ^^' and it costs ya l
    Many thanks for these pictures. How many rubies cost is this quest?

The ice hull does not has stats??
    Ice hull +40 defense
    Ice Cannon +40 attack

Ruby Total I believe is 45. I'll check again once my snowfort is finished. Just add together the cost to craft the ice cannon, which if i remember correctly was 15. Plus the ice hull which i also believe with 15 rubies. Plus 5 rubies for the power attack and lastly 10 for the snowfort. These totals aren't confirmed, just going off of memory. Either way it's roughly 45.

12!!!!!!!! rubies for a shield??????
    easy choice: abandon ship...
    level 51 iPad2 - GameCenter ID: cscsalo

So, ruby quest on Wednesday. Does this mean another LTQ on Friday? I'm on cove overload. Was dreaming last night I was in Holiday cove chopping trees and could hear cannon fire in the background. It was just the hubby snoring. At least I think he was snoring lol!

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by covegirl View Post
    so, ruby quest on wednesday. Does this mean another ltq on friday? I'm on cove overload. Was dreaming last night i was in holiday cove chopping trees and could hear cannon fire in the background. It was just the hubby snoring. At least i think he was snoring lol!
    *lmao*

Quote Originally Posted by Torti View Post
    Total ruby cost of this quest? It seems pretty high, but obviously one has to consider what the ship brings home... What does she bring you back? BPs? hahaha wishful thinking
    Doesnt matter how many rubies cost to complete the quest if the final reward is at least ..acceptable, but will you spend several rubies for a ship that bring back 1 emerald on all forms of voyage? Maybe. I changed my mind if the ship brings back black pearls tho, it is just a dream...

how long have u guys been playing PG games?
    u guys still do not seem to know PG: have been playing several games for weeks and NEVER EVER i remember any ruby quest ever giving remotely reasonable reward. fooled ya again, eh?
    lame ships, decorations u have to pay for in rubies(!), merchants paying peanuts, houses that are a waste of space... welcome...
    only worth it if u are into the playing part ONLY - if u consider economic terms (which inherently should be at the heart of these type of games) u always come out at the short end with ruby quests (more often than not with LTQs as well...)
    Last edited by olax; 12-12-12 at 10:30 AM.
    level 51 iPad2 - GameCenter ID: cscsalo

Pooh, I accidentally crafted a cannon instead of the Hull and then started crafting a suitcase. Now I have to wait to get the hull crafted. Boo.
    Last edited by PSGJ; 12-12-12 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Changed censored word

Wow this quest sure needs sme rubies, to charge those during battles, hey this is a rubies quest
    I'm a spoiled brat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast