Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam's Wish (Christmas) .. includes Spoilers ... and any Problems

Sam's Wish (Christmas) .. includes Spoilers ... and any Problems

Get Festive Street Lamp
    Get Tier 3 Ornament Shop
    Have Beth find oil on 3 short voyages
    Light up things with Fireflies
    Get enlightened with 2 mastery spins (free mermaid spins)
    Collect 10x from Blacksmith for coal

Reward (thanks for the info Aussie)
    Oil Lamp Maker- Merchant
    Last edited by Claddagh; 12-13-12 at 05:41 AM.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

What's the mastery spin as I've spun 4 times, 2x2 rubies and 2x10 rubies and none have counted?

I have a problem with the 'mastery' ie:Mermaid spins

I have done two ruby spins @ 2 rubies each (Atlantis)
    I have done one coin spin @ 869,933,356 (Kelp Forest)
    I have done one ruby spin @ 10 rubies (Golden Palace)

And nothing has been recognised in Sams wish

Edit; Have exited game, closed app and re-entered. No mermaid spins recognised.
    Last edited by Claddagh; 12-11-12 at 01:54 AM.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

I too did the two spins with mermaids and they have not been counted!!!!

My partner has the same issue and has no rubies left to try again. Annoying.........

Same here. I did 2 ruby spins on the mermaid the book took me to when I tapped on it and the 2 spins didn't recognise.

Could it mean you have to do 2 free spins? I really hope not. I hate the mermaids and only use them when quests require me to so I don't want to have to spin 40 times.
    Game Center: ~(MCD)~

Same problem here

Please help what is "Light up things with Fireflies"?

I just went for a free spin and i got 1/2 now. You need to go All the way for 2 free spins!!!

See:

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...wish-*spoiler*

Must have been starting topic at same time LOL

Quote Originally Posted by markextrae View Post
    I just went for a free spin and i got 1/2 now. You need to go All the way for 2 free spins!!!
    Yeah I can confirm as well you need to have 2 free spins to complete the mastery spins part of this wish.
    Game Center: ~(MCD)~

I have now done the 2 mastery spins , in other words 2 free spins. That poor dolphin is definitely swimming against the current! Very lucky though, I ended up 2 rubies less by the time I finished.

Good luck to all, may the mermaids smile on you :-)

Yes. We do have to go for the 2 free spins! I've done it and both have registered. Phew! Lost a lot if rubies though

How many spins does it take to get a free one?
    Game Center ID: FiFiFolle74

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by FiFiFolle74 View Post
    How many spins does it take to get a free one?
    20.... I've just counted... I did 2 ruby spins... Don't know if higher costing ruby spins moves the dolphin further and hence requires less spins... I'm not ruby rich to try this out

I lost 10 rubies for the free spin. zzz

Are you freaking serious? Thank goodness I had a free spin saved up. Perhaps those who play the game but don't check the forums may benefit from an in-game clarification of exactly what a 'mastery spin' is because I sure had no idea.

Intrepid Explorer
    Bah, i lost 21 rubies!!!
    then i continue to play with coins ~~

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisfemme View Post
    Are you freaking serious? Thank goodness I had a free spin saved up. Perhaps those who play the game but don't check the forums may benefit from an in-game clarification of exactly what a 'mastery spin' is because I sure had no idea.
    Agree...............i check the forums daily and still had no idea

Zookeeper
    Why on earth is everybody using ruby spins when coin spins are available? I'm a total of 7 rubies up from that part of the wish - but then I regularly use coin spins to get free ruby spins anyway. I have to admit I'd have been as clueless as anybody else if it wasn't that when I started spinning I kept going to a free spin - I'd completed this bit of the wish before checking the forums.

Thanks to all. Would never have figured that out on my own. thought it was a bug!

Quote Originally Posted by aracer View Post
    Why on earth is everybody using ruby spins when coin spins are available? I'm a total of 7 rubies up from that part of the wish - but then I regularly use coin spins to get free ruby spins anyway. I have to admit I'd have been as clueless as anybody else if it wasn't that when I started spinning I kept going to a free spin - I'd completed this bit of the wish before checking the forums.
    Even the cheapest coin spin is over my daily revenue, so, impatience drag me to spend $€ on this.. Sorry to say.
    Btw.. Never heard about the free spin phrase either

The answer to must problems, big or small " Back to Basic "

Longtime Tapper
    My coin spins cost 1,497,819,138 for sunken ship and 2,496,365,230 for the undersea pal.
    My daily income is about 1.2 billions.. Wish I can go back to level 6.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone 24 View Post
    Even the cheapest coin spin is over my daily revenue
    You must find stuff like expansions really expensive then (my expansion cost is over 3 times the cost of the cheapest spin)? Have you got lots of unbuilt coin merchants in your list? What level are you? You should have a merchant in your list which brings in more than the cost of a coin spin in 8 hours on its own!

Quote Originally Posted by allcha View Post
    My coin spins cost 1,497,819,138 for sunken ship and 2,496,365,230 for the undersea pal.
    My daily income is about 1.2 billions.. Wish I can go back to level 6.
    What's wrong with Kelp Forest at 499,273,046? Though that implies you are L50 - why is your income so low? Mine is 1.2bn a day at L40 (and I see 2 merchants in the list waiting at the next levels earning 600m a day between them).
    Last edited by aracer; 12-11-12 at 05:04 AM.

Mastery spins = FREE spins? So it's really TWENTY mermaid spins?

Not going to happen.

I'm also not going to make TEN blacksmith payouts, at 2-hour intervals, with only two days to do it.

I've got a wish of my own, doncha know.

Zookeeper
    I thought this one was straightforward without the need to get resources. What do I know? BTW you have 3 days to get this, not 2 - that's only just over 3 collections a day (and don't whinge about 2 hourly intervals when some are on 5 hour intervals for the blacksmith)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast