Thread: Favorite Sites, hated sites

Favorite Sites, hated sites

I think I hate the Queen's Court the most. I always have trouble finding at least one item. It's the colors, shadows, and shapes and things hidden behind posts and chairs and up on the wall.

For favorite I think Secret Caverns, or maybe Bottomless Ravine. I really love the colors and items in that whole group, it's just pretty to look at. And of course, you do get shards for those.

I'm going on a cruise soon so I'll see what other folks like (and don't) when I can connect. If the cruise doesn't break my SP addiction, nothing will.

Intrepid Explorer
    My two are both in EG. Most hated is the rock concert without a doubt. It is probably the only scene I still expect to fail to complete when it comes up in the challenge passage. Favourite train delay. I have many happy memories of bandit runs done there.

Hardest (for me): Frozen Hideaway (PG might as ask you to find a polar bear in a blizzard.)

Favorite: Igotahavit's Shrine (formerly known as the Mayan Shrine) - Basically, searched that the whole way to 3 Billion.

Hated: Everything in CoS & EG (all filler, no killer)
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

The Italian Workshop and The Dead Sea are my favorites. The pie shop is good for a quick search and a high score. Scenes that are underwater are the hardest for me.
    Level 117 just in time.

Ah yes, Rock Concert, that is a toughie. At least it doesn't come up too often.

Longtime Tapper
    I like Queen's Court. Still can't do Bavarian Castle Fav is Mayan Temple, just love the yellow raincoat & the sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by dgk02 View Post
    I think I hate the Queen's Court the most. I always have trouble finding at least one item. It's the colors, shadows, and shapes and things hidden behind posts and chairs and up on the wall.

For favorite I think Secret Caverns, or maybe Bottomless Ravine. I really love the colors and items in that whole group, it's just pretty to look at. And of course, you do get shards for those.

I'm going on a cruise soon so I'll see what other folks like (and don't) when I can connect. If the cruise doesn't break my SP addiction, nothing will.
    Having just returned from a cruise I'm quite hopeful of being cured of my addiction. LOL.
    During the cruise I had good internet connection, could do all emails and contact with home, even play Seekers Notes but not once was I able to open SP. Decided there was a message in there......
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    Having just returned from a cruise I'm quite hopeful of being cured of my addiction. LOL.
    During the cruise I had good internet connection, could do all emails and contact with home, even play Seekers Notes but not once was I able to open SP. Decided there was a message in there......
    Welcome home Tassie

Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    Hardest (for me): Frozen Hideaway (PG might as ask you to find a polar bear in a blizzard.)

Favorite: Igotahavit's Shrine (formerly known as the Mayan Shrine) - Basically, searched that the whole way to 3 Billion.

Hated: Everything in CoS & EG (all filler, no killer)
    Mayan shrine is one of my favourites too, good for high scoring runs during events along with Italian workshop!!

My favourite scene is Ocean homes. I would love to live in this scene forever lol!

Most hated? Egyptian tomb. It's very rare that I actually complete this scene in the time! My heart still sinks when I get this one in the Challenge Passage!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels555 View Post

Most hated? Egyptian tomb. It's very rare that I actually complete this scene in the time! My heart still sinks when I get this one in the Challenge Passage!!
    We've batted around least/most favorite sites before...I remembered this exchange. Grave Digger and I rather liked the Tomb...go figure!

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post479596
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Sal. We did such a lot over the years.

My favourite is, obviously, Aragon Town.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.