Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New LTQ Setting for harvest

New LTQ Setting for harvest

Since the quest is pretty simple with 3 single steps, i will only post pictures for reference, good luck tappers

Last edited by gohanie; 11-20-12 at 02:35 AM.

Last edited by gohanie; 11-20-12 at 02:38 AM.

How much gold does the potter give? I really wonder if it's worth it.

Thanks for this.....

Longtime Tapper
    Thanks for the spoilers, gohanie!

If anyone has info on the payout and upgrade costs for the Vineyard merchant, that would be lovely.

At the moment I'm contemplating skipping and just doing half of step 1 to get the sunflowers which give you 5% bonus

EDIT: Oops! I was just checking to see how big the sunflowers were when I accidentally clicked the checkmark and it started building... :/ Oh well at least it's a useful (not useless) decoration!
    And if anyone wants to know, it takes up quite a small square (the smallest possible one I think)
    Last edited by starryfaerie; 11-20-12 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirk45 View Post
    How much gold does the potter give? I really wonder if it's worth it.
    Apprx 100k/6hours

Zookeeper
    Am I missing something here? It says "Build a Potter", yet you're showing a picture of a "Vineyard" merchant.

I don't think I'm so taken with this quest or the merchants to want to spend 38 of my precious rubies on it - not even when I've just won 25 rubies on a coin spin. Any LTQ is unlikely to be "worth it" when you get to L34 as I am (apart maybe from the bonus decorations which do at least inflate their value as your income increases), so it comes down to how interested you are in it from other perspectives. I suspect I'll even pass on a 5% bonus for 19 rubies.

Bonus decorations? What are those? Only from Ruby quests?? I'm Level 50 and haven't seen one.

I was unable to complete Friends quest due to crashing and other issues. Do you think this is why I have to pay in Rubies for the Sunflowers? If not, do you know the cost of the Sunflower field in coins? Thanks.....

Sorority Superstar
    Which ship do you have to send out for Serum?

Quote Originally Posted by Alethea View Post
    I was unable to complete Friends quest due to crashing and other issues. Do you think this is why I have to pay in Rubies for the Sunflowers? If not, do you know the cost of the Sunflower field in coins? Thanks.....
    Though I haven't seen the LTQ yet I'm pretty sure this is a ruby quest not a coin quest. PG lately seems to be doing Ruby quests on Tuesdays and coin quests on Fridays.

Sorority Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    Just got a Serum from Dark Tavern so doesn't have to be a ship/voyage

I wonder if you need to complete this ltq to finish harvest festive (nov. 23rd) can pg let us know ASAP...

What is element the third(next woods) to craft a potter?

Quote Originally Posted by mltr802 View Post
    What is element the third(next woods) to craft a potter?
    Coconut!

Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    It is random, you can get serum from any ship, so send them all out

Quote Originally Posted by wicked wahine View Post
    Coconut!
    Thank you. It looks different view, in my ipad.

Intrepid Explorer
    Gohanie what size is the totem pole please? Trying to figure out if I will have room and whether I want to keep going past step one.

Also for those contemplating whether to do this you might want to think about at least doing the first step. Because you not only get a bonus decoration, you also get 2 black pearls. Not bad even though I know we have to spend some rubies.

Longtime Tapper
    What is a bonus decoration?

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by krisb View Post

Also for those contemplating whether to do this you might want to think about at least doing the first step. Because you not only get a bonus decoration, you also get 2 black pearls. Not bad even though I know we have to spend some rubies.
    Thanks Krisb. I saw that it was a ruby quest and was going to skip it. Yes, the rubies in first step are worth the BPs to me. Also, I figured out what the bonus merchant meant when I placed it and put it where it effects my 3 best merchants. Can it be moved around while you collect? Even if so, probably too much hassle.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by dzurn View Post
    Bonus decorations? What are those? Only from Ruby quests?? I'm Level 50 and haven't seen one.
    They usually, if not always, cost rubies to build/buy, but they increase the income of the merchants that are close, usually by 5%. So if you place them near your highest paying merchants, you'll get a nice increase in coins. They usually don't take up too much space, and you can move them around to benefit your collections. Hope this helps.

So am I reading this right - you buy two decorations for rubies (38) and get two merchants out of this LTQ? Potter and Vineyard? Sounds like a good deal if that's the case!

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    Thanks Krisb. I saw that it was a ruby quest and was going to skip it. Yes, the rubies in first step are worth the BPs to me. Also, I figured out what the bonus merchant meant when I placed it and put it where it effects my 3 best merchants. Can it be moved around while you collect? Even if so, probably too much hassle.
    Hi poohbear. Yes wherever you place the decoration, anything around it will give that extra bonus, and yes you can move it around.

Personally, i have a box set up where i move my highest merchants in and out of it once in the morning to collect the added bonuses on them.

I haven't got a Serum or a Steak for that matter since the Shake feature was rolled out. So I guess I'm stuck on step 1. It sucks cos I really need those serums for crafting.
    Game Center: ~(MCD)~

I don't use the shake feature when it's time to collect from merchants. In my game, I don't think it recognises artefacts or bonuses. I did shake to start with, no steak or serum, now I tap merchants, and back to getting all my bits and bobs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast