Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wonders of the world spoilers

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Wonders of the world spoilers

NEW FEATURE! Get wonders of the world by piecing together scrolls. My other quest "relics and wonders" will show you how!

Start by finishing Relics and Wonders 1/5
    Craft tradable goods in Relics and Wonders 2/5
    Trade for relics in the trading ships (relics and wonders 3/5)
    Get more relics for the scroll in relics and wonders 4/5
    Complete your scroll and get your wonders! Relic and wonders 5/5

REWARD 5 black pearls 5 rubies
    Last edited by darkangel; 10-24-12 at 08:00 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Let's see:
    1 crafted item (e.g. bowl) requires 6 hours.
    1 relic requires 5 - 6 of these to trade for.
    The scroll needs 18 relics to complete.

So it requires at least 648 hours (27 days) just for crafting, not counting the time required to wait to get the resources to craft. It's going to be a looooooooooooooooooong quest.

27 days if u stay up all night to play!

See u guys in December.

Here's what each crafted item needs

Name:  craft.jpg
Views: 8244
Size:  41.9 KB

and the trade requirements of each relic
    Name:  relics2.jpg
Views: 8486
Size:  67.8 KB

That means to complete the Egyptian scroll (in the Wonder menu), you need

20 hilts, 20 wagons, 28 bowls, 18 suitcases, 12 medicine
    or
    132 canvas, 226 ropes, 214 bolts, 102 serums, 120 coconuts, 600 sapphires, 5000 pearls 8 black pearls

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
    Last edited by gamchai; 11-07-12 at 10:06 AM. Reason: added Anubis - thnx krisb; fixed numbers, thnx Mickchump

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi gamchai

There is one missing in your trade screen. You might not have gotten it yet, but I had one called an anubis. It looks like a wolf's head.

sorry i cant remember what was needed to get it.

I know it was hilts and wagons and something else (i think suitcase), but i can't remember how many

So what do we get after we complete this "puzzle"
    Name:  IMG_0035.JPG
Views: 8454
Size:  57.8 KB
    Last edited by Xbel; 10-25-12 at 11:54 PM.
    I'm a spoiled brat.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xbel View Post
    So what do we get after we complete this "puzzle"
    Name:  IMG_0035.JPG
Views: 8454
Size:  57.8 KB
    I guess we all will be surprised. Because i haven't found anywhere that says what our prize is.

I'm level 21 and I'm having trouble getting the random little items. Collected all my things as much as possible since update and only have like 2 bolts and 3 serums. Anyone else not getting much or just me

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartAdtr View Post
    I'm level 21 and I'm having trouble getting the random little items. Collected all my things as much as possible since update and only have like 2 bolts and 3 serums. Anyone else not getting much or just me
    Do you have early or late collection?

Dont have early collection, I can see how that's an advantage now that you bring it up.

Intrepid Explorer
    Yah sorry. I have gotten a bunch of serum and bolts (well not a HUGE bunch, but somewhat of a bunch) But i have early collection so i'm able to get these every 2 hours.

Since these come randomly when collecting, the early collection games will definitely have an advantage in collecting these sooner. So sorry about that.
    that is why i stopped playing the game on the family ipad. It is a fun game, but very difficult to do tasks when you can only do collections every 8 hours or more.

Bug

I crafted two bowls and received credit in the Relics and Wonders quest (step 2). The bowls are not showing in the My Stuff-Resources list. I went to trade, having all the requirements for the sphinx - but it said I needed 2 bowls!
    A bug in my game - has anyone else experienced this?

I have a new item in my Trade boat but it also requires 2 bowls. Help!

Anybody complete a wonder yet? I just got my first piece of the scroll, so I'm a little behind.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthElf View Post
    Anybody complete a wonder yet? I just got my first piece of the scroll, so I'm a little behind.
    We're going to have to wait awhile for that answer since we can't spend rubies to expedite crafting.

not yet, the ship seems to know what you do not have and gives you that option lol

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    not yet, the ship seems to know what you do not have and gives you that option lol
    yeah without a doubt you just craft enough ready to trade (now my serum is overfloweth once more) and then the ship comes in asking for what you dont have enough of.............Trader Sam is hard to please no wonder its a woman trader.............................

Quote Originally Posted by Richard norton View Post
    yeah without a doubt you just craft enough ready to trade (now my serum is overfloweth once more) and then the ship comes in asking for what you dont have enough of.............Trader Sam is hard to please no wonder its a woman trader.............................
    Well if it was a man trader i guess he would be very easy to please yet would not satisfy us.........

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthElf View Post
    You are not behind as there is no time limit and no race. This is something to do at your own pace and crafting items as and when you have the resources without leaving yourself without in case you need to odd item in a TLQ. I have only traded one part of the puzzle so far too and I bet when you have completed the Egypt one the will be another one to follow. How about a Mayan map, Polynesian puzzle, Byzantine brainstorm or chimorian conundrum?
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Well if it was a man trader i guess he would be very easy to please yet would not satisfy us.........
    And prob leave after 5 minutes rather than staying the 17hrs

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    You are not behind as there is no time limit and no race. This is something to do at your own pace and crafting items as and when you have the resources without leaving yourself without in case you need to odd item in a TLQ. I have only traded one part of the puzzle so far too and I bet when you have completed the Egypt one the will be another one to follow. How about a Mayan map, Polynesian puzzle, Byzantine brainstorm or chimorian conundrum?
    Chimorian conundrum...........have you been overdosing on countdown again

I am still looking forward to getting this ongoing quest. Just as the Paragoan quest came from finishing Christopher's wish, do you think I have to pay out the horrendous 199 rubies for the Jacobs chicken farm. It's the only one I haven't done, and I wonder if anyone else has this wonder quest and NOT done Jacobs wish.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Winklepicker View Post
    I am still looking forward to getting this ongoing quest. Just as the Paragoan quest came from finishing Christopher's wish, do you think I have to pay out the horrendous 199 rubies for the Jacobs chicken farm. It's the only one I haven't done, and I wonder if anyone else has this wonder quest and NOT done Jacobs wish.
    Its not linked into Jacob and his harrods only chickens............i didnt buy his merchant as i feel he his selling well beyond his market value and rates his birds of a higher quality than is the case..........and i still have the wonders quest

Thank heavens for that. Happy to wait my turn to get the wonders then. No rush I do have the dolphins and whales to play with, and am collecting serums, ropes, coconuts, bolts and canvas and their all going into store until needed. Thanks for easing my mind Richard Norton.

@gamchai,

I like your display of requirements for the relic trading and crafting (above Post #4).

One possible error, I think it requires 28 bowls to complete, not 26 as you indicate. It takes 1 bowl for each medicine (12 medicines for all relics) and 16 bowls for all relics = 28.

I think that was the only error for crafted items.

Now, it takes 3 coconuts to make a bowl, and 1 bowl to make a medicine, and 2 medicines per anubis (4 anubis' to complete). It also takes 3 coconuts to make 1 medicine along with 1 bowl. So, it takes 6 coconuts to get 1 medicine. With 8 medicines needed to trade for the 4 anubis', that'd be 48 for anubis.

You seem to show the right amount of coconuts for the sphinx where medicine and bowls are. I think it should take 120 coconuts altogether, instead of 78.

Serums are needed to make bowls and to make medicines. So, a second look at serums is called for. But, I have to go to bed.

Good job.
    Last edited by Mickchump; 11-07-12 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard norton View Post
    Its not linked into Jacob and his harrods only chickens............i didnt buy his merchant as i feel he his selling well beyond his market value and rates his birds of a higher quality than is the case..........and i still have the wonders quest
    LOL !

Perhaps his hens are rare breeds, and not your average, run of the mill chook.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast