Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233
Results 5,801 to 5,813 of 5813

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

I forgot to say a few days back when you both popped on --- so HI to BASE!! and NEMMY!! 😊🎉🎈😊

Nemmy, the armor "dress" WWE reward I've already seen in the boutique. I'm assuming the others are available also but I didn't make Queen that event so I don't have that piece. And, the black/red dress is today's quest. Maybe try swiping closed your game and re-opening it. I've had problems in the recent past with opening my game and the quest not popping up, and when I've gone and done the swipe close and re-opened, it's worked.

-----

I haven't done the first prep quest yet but I have done today's. I know they are all recolors but I love all the pieces. Here's how I styled it... showing only the dress and hose... makeup I left off and used the black original instead...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  113.4 KB
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 04-19-18 at 01:38 PM.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Thank you, DA. And please express my thanks to Jesse for making the decision to investigate this once again despite the current status of the game. I know this takes time, and I know that it a limited resource provided to CL, and I am, as a 5-year player of this game, appreciative of whatever time he can spend in the attempt to rectify this serious issue.
    I passed on your thanks.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Prep Quest 1 - the very colorful bow, shoes, & dress posted the other day. I thought it was how they styled it but the items are just rather bold. I was disappointed since I really loved some of the previous circus items & I donít see myself using these not even for the circus WWE.

Prep Quest 2 - the red & black dress I saw the other day in FS. I like the dress but doubt I'll use the other items I have a hard time styling the tights. the makeup is not really my style, but the dress I love both the purple and red versions of it.

Dark Angel thanks for following up on players using quest items before the official release.

PG I am glad they are going to look into the issue of players having quest items early.
    I love that bow tie from prep quest 1. Its awesome, I like it more than the dress.

I saw today's quest last night in voting. All the quest items are featured in the entry. In other words, no way a player could have that much "luck" in wearing these items together, especially when dressing for a "film premiere" theme.

Here is the entry for transparency. They parade it in a feature that needs people to see it in order to vote and make the feature operate, thus I have a right to screen shot it and post it here. There is no expectation of privacy whatsoever.

Views: 88
Size:  126.4 KB
    Seen that showdown myself, in fact that very same player has had prep quest items on prior to release many times.

Quote Originally Posted by NemisisWatches View Post
    Hi DA How you doing? Hows the migraines? Hey make sure they checking your oxygen levels-sat levels, I got pneumonia Reeeealy bad in January, almost died. Anyways they found I had COPD and heart issues which were causing my migraines, anyways they put me on Oxygen and now migraines are gone. Guess I was early stages and wasnt aware because I was still riding my bicycle etc but yeah, the Pneumonia was really bad, I thought it was just typical cold. Wound up going into respiratory failure/hypoxia, scary stuff. So of course I had to read up and women can show symptoms of heart issues in some strange ways for years. Not to say its the cause of your migraines but for sure, keep a watch on it because the two can be related. I always think about you when I get any headache at all, I joined a migraine support group-forum online, they send emails on research etc, and its really good network especially for those of us who have and do struggle with migraines etc. I get them every now and then but not like I was, my spine however, has deteriorated more and well, IF I can manage riding this summer Ill be happy. anyways....

blah blah blah sorry for rambling on, I dont get to reply much or post, our internet is is Ugh terrible, in the mountains and have phone, use my hot spotbut I try Not to use it too much because I only have so much and want enough to play my games on my pads. I dont Even try to play on wifi, be pointless so...LOL

yeah I thought the cut of that gown looked familiar. Its really a pretty wine color, OK well gonna reply to everyone post by post. My memory is Awful now (short term) so LOL I dont even try to remember who all I need to reply to cuzz I forget in like ten seconds sometimes lol. Its suppose to snow again, uuugh it Was all nice n warm Spring time but weather being bi-polar right now and driving me bonkers, hard to plan clothes when its hot one minute and cold the next. But it Will be Perfect excuse to hunker down with some comfort food and hot tea, get itune card and play the event this weekend--but I not preparing for Circus UNtIL event starts and it Is Circus and not some Other theme LOL.
    Hello. So nice to hear from you. How you doing with your travels?

Sorry to hear what you went through. Sounds scary indeed. How are you doing now?

My migraines are still meh, exhausted all treatments to try and control them. Now its a case to manage them day to day. I actually use Oxygen at home to help me cope with pain associated with the migraines and cluster headaches. My saturation levels have never been an issue. I have had my heart, lungs, head, liver, kidney and liver functions, basically everything checked over. A migraine support group is helpful. Stops me from feeling sorry for myself.

Take care of yourself and visit us more often.

Base allo.

Circus event. I am going to copy my outfits from last year, helps when pushed for time. Will add in some new creations at some point.

I do like circus event. I hope I have some time for it.

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 4.20.18.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  82.0 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 04:01 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Wow is today's quest beautiful!! Such a vibrant pink and sparkly and showy... Love love it!!
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Name:  E672D507-9323-45AE-9AAC-C5D36E367E73.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  9.0 KB
    Name:  8A283961-8F10-4DD1-9589-0FBEE366F403.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  7.9 KB
    Name:  6342F8D2-52DC-48C5-86E2-59ADD6969EC4.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  9.7 KB
    Name:  00F7BD76-EA50-48E1-9396-BB46662209F5.jpg
Size:  8.7 KB
    Name:  00F7BD76-EA50-48E1-9396-BB46662209F5.jpg
Size:  8.7 KB
    All dressed up and ready
    DA I too have been looking at your past circus posts,,,, such great designs and ideas
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Wowsers! Such speccy Circus outfits here and in Circus Thread......I've had so much fun prepping for this WWE, LOVE Fantasy, Circus, Goth, Fairy and Princess...as I go bonkers and really enjoy coming up with colourful and (hopefully) imaginative outfits!

I won't name players, as I'll leave some bods out....but I've truly got some inspiration from certain outfits and then added my own personal touch! Thanks to all who posted some fab pics....Really hoping for a super reward outfit! Good luck to all in this WWE!

Have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Wow is today's quest beautiful!! Such a vibrant pink and sparkly and showy... Love love it!!

So totally agree! LOVE this outfit! Some bods may say it's not really Circus, more Showgirl...but I beg to differ, I can see this lassie flouncing around and announcing circus performers....in the bad old days, she would be riding an elephant or horse..but I would never attend a circus that had performing animals....just sayin'
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

MBG this week, Danica:

Views: 6
Size:  116.7 KB

Name:  43104EDD-1721-4042-B523-965010B1C637.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  7.7 KB
    Ask and your wish shall be granted,,,, a second girl with THE hair,,,,, THANKYOU
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233