Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167
Results 4,151 to 4,168 of 4168

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Zookeeper
    I'm not too crazy about today's quest with the green items. I hope someone posts spoilers so I can see the items more clearly. It looks like the headpiece doesn't match the dress. Thanks in advance!

Not a Typical Fairy Tale

Name:  Quest 7.26.17.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  82.8 KB

Name:  Items 7.26.17.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  70.3 KB
    Circlet can be found in green jewelry

Name:  Modeling Items 7.26.17.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  83.2 KB
    All items ......... Boots ................. Head piece
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 11:40 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

The green lizard sleeves in misc. Are only wrist items I could use with dress from today.Name:  IMG_6150.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  117.7 KB
    Head piece is more tourquiose greenName:  IMG_6156.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  124.3 KB
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Thanks for spoilers and styling pictures!

Recently I've been into nine-tailed fox cuz of a Chinese drama I watched lol. It's Fairy event in CL too and we got some spirit animals quest, so here I am thinking if we can get a nine-tailed fox's tail for our girls. I tried to look some pictures with something I have in mind but only found 2 relevant ones. What do you guys think?

Name:  hometown8.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  32.8 KB
    Name:  image (2).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  43.1 KB
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Quote Originally Posted by Naimonster View Post
    Thanks for spoilers and styling pictures!

Recently I've been into nine-tailed fox cuz of a Chinese drama I watched lol. It's Fairy event in CL too and we got some spirit animals quest, so here I am thinking if we can get a nine-tailed fox's tail for our girls. I tried to look some pictures with something I have in mind but only found 2 relevant ones. What do you guys think?

Name:  hometown8.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  32.8 KB
    Name:  image (2).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  43.1 KB
    Wicked cool!!!!!!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Amazing, Nai. That looks very cool.

Of course, us getting something like this would mean that PG would have to give a rat's ___ about the content when in fact all we got are some lame, washed up steampunk things with a mis-matched antler headpiece.

The cash quest blows this excuse of a prep quest out of the water. It had some items that are desired for fairy tale events: a crown, some neat, very unique items coming in form of the spirit animals and a very nicely-done final reward that has lots of potential outside the event.

Today? I could make a dozen "hunters" using this lame steampunk template with a random headpiece from my closet and bam! - that is supposed to be fairy tale? Well, maybe now it is with what CL 2.0 might be after August 1... In that case, I will stick with version 1.0, the old version, just like I do with my iOS versions. Updates aren't always better.......

Wondering what tomorrow's interpretation of "not a typical fairy tale" will bring... Maybe a debt-free government princess! One that spends frugally and has such a large surplus that their gowns and crowns and everything else are made from money. Hahahaha. Won't find that pretty much anywhere -- especially in California! Give it a try, PG! That would be the ultimate untypical fairy tale story: California getting itself out of debt! Many others around the globe as well... just can't pass up Cali since the messengers are trying to prove something and send, well, a message...
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

Barcbar lovely! Green is not usually my favorite but I love your red head in the green with the Aztec headdress. (2nd row down on the left).

Yesterday's dress can anyone model it?

Today's quest the headpiece is unique. I think it is neat. The boots have a fierce strong look to them. I think they go really well with that cash dress. The gown is an unusual combination a full ball gown shape with a huntress design. I prefer a different shade of green. Seems like a nice quest for players on a budget.

Nai I like the second picture. CL staff seem to need inspiration at times & sometimes players want something new & different. It seems doable it could be a whole outfit with the tail built in or like the peacock tail/wings so we could customize the whole outfit.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Name:  IMG_3031.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  22.0 KB
    CL id: Kadiatu

Zookeeper
    Imani - thanks for the spoilers! I love what you did with the white fairy and the quest headpiece! Great creativity.

Barbar - Whoa! Your styling is ah-ma-zing!

Nai - I'd love to see some really exotic and unexpected characters like the eight tailed fox!!!

Vogue.One - You seriously crack me up with your wicked wit! It is a shame that the prep quest isn't more interesting and that the items don't match. I'm torn because I want to ther the boots but for just 9 diamonds more I can have another weird headpiece and a gown I hate. That's making me think I should skip altogether and wait for another low priced quest that I actually love. I dunno. I'm still thinking.

yirara - thanks for posting the photos of the dress from the boutique quest!

yirara thanks for showing the dress!

RM7 thanks. it's funny sometimes things just so naturally go together in my mind that I do not even realize it might not have occurred to someone else.

Reward Gown Styled by Brittany219

Name:  IMG_7519.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  49.3 KB

Name:  IMG_6159.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  107.3 KB
    So glad I bought the crazy hair!!!!

Barcbar aw I like how you styled the new gown.

Not a Typical Fairy Tale 2

(I'll add the rest of the quest info tonight)

Name:  Items Modeled 7.27.17.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  85.2 KB

Thanks Imani its always a challenge seeing what will stay on when you add items!!!!

Zookeeper
    Imani and Barbcar - Thanks for the spoilers. The black and grey outfits were an immediate buy for me! I really like the fur coat but I don't get to use the ones I have that often. I hope there is a third prep quest with some bright pastels or neon colors like fuchsia, turquoise, peach, or yellow. Not red or cobalt - we've had a lot of blue. And not any more drab / neutral colors like nude, olive green and grey.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to get the olive boots. I don't have anything like that in my closet but the final reward is not that great at all.

I have to say I love these simpler quests. A lot of times (even in the early days of the game) I'd have to sit out the 100 diamond games even if I wanted the final gown because I couldn't justify spending that many diamonds on lots of accessories that I didn't want.
    Last edited by RM7; Today at 10:07 AM.

Barcbar I tend to do sinpler outfits so I do not usually have such an issue but these accessories were a challenge for me...

Quest I think the bracelets are nice but difficult to match. I do not really like to use fur but this fur piece seemed like it could create a fierce strong look but it flies off when paired with many sleeves, sleeve like bracelets, or long sleeved tops. So while I initially thought it had potential. I was disappointed with what I could do with it given my closet. I thought of Gothic when I saw the gown, so I figured I could create neat looks with it. Given how it has been styled so far it does seem to have a lot of potential.

RM7 thanks I thought it was just me that wanted more bold colorful quest items and was feeling like there has been so many neutral colors the past few months.

Items Styled by Brittany219

Name:  IMG_7533.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  84.2 KB

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167