Page 156 of 200 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4976

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Zookeeper
    RobynAudrey - I like the styling on your girl.

One thing I think is great about the prep quests is that they are actually items someone could use on a vacation. No gowns or wings. LOL!

But I'm still not that excited about the theme. I'm at A rank from the FS but I still may sit out this WWE. Good luck to all who plan to participate!! :-)

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I would so wear wings on vacation!

Good luck in the event all.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Robyn Audrey thanks for the spoilers. I think you did a lovely job. If I edit my other post I could add the quest & item pictures for future reference then readers could scroll down & see your lovely pictures. perfect team effort.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    tryagainlater happy to help. if I may ask, what pre-event rank do you usually have? Getting to A-rank helps a lot. A+ is probably even better, but that is usually too much work for me. I know some players had said they can get Queen without using diamonds. However, while I usually get A-rank, I seem to need to pay diamonds to enter 2 girls to reach Queen. Unless you are super busy and rarely able to enter, I think entering multiple girls is better than paying to double the Judge's bonus.

Fab advice, Imani! I tend to be super busy most weekends with RL, so I enter 4 gals to begin, then drop to two entries when I have time, usually manage Empress with this tactic, although happy with Queen, as I have all the recruits...but I always strive for A+ before WE starts...I also increase my judges scores with seasonal and upgraded items, so I rarely double judges' scores...if the player does this, that's ok with me...maybe they need the win to reach rank...
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

ozcat2 wow. A+ that's impressive. good luck!

Quest I am not really into jumpsuits, so I do not think I am going to do the quest. Thanks again Robyn Audrey for posting the pictures of the items modeled. I think PG had said the cash jump suit quest was one of their most popular - I guess some players like jumpsuits. It is prettier than I thought it would be.

Robyn Audrey - I really like how you styled the new jumpsuit.
    Last edited by Imani; 06-16-17 at 10:30 PM. Reason: moved my earlier post here
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Aye! First time ever I'm not A+ So odd, I was at 3930 or so last night when I entered my last girl. When I checked this morning I'd won the showdown, and was still below 4000. And the event started short time later.

Oh well.. Anyway, recruited Nelly even though I keep on thinking about that song...
    CL id: Kadiatu

Nelly cost me 10 boxes, which is cheaper than usual. She is also my 400th girl!

Anyway ladies time to talk dirty!!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  94.7 KB

Chocolate! Who is with me lol.

MBG Nelly

Name:  IMG_5325.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  82.8 KB

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    I'm all in DA

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  19.7 KB
    Last edited by terrihallman; 06-17-17 at 07:45 AM.
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

RM7 and Imani thank you both

MBG Nelly

Name:  MBG 6.17.17.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  72.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 06-20-17 at 07:52 PM.

Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest 6.18.17.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  85.3 KB

Name:  Items 6.18.17.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  56.3 KB

Other Hair Colors
    Name:  Hair 6.18.17.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  74.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 06-18-17 at 01:27 PM.

Reward in FS by Copperlace

Name:  Reward in FS 6.18.17.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  45.0 KB

Reward in FS by TerriHallman

Name:  Reward in FS TerriHallman 6.18.17.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  40.2 KB

Zookeeper
    I like the idea of this hair. But it sits a little high on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
    I like the idea of this hair. But it sits a little high on the head.
    Black hair looks grey... thought that was weird.

Well. Apparently the need to conform has crept into the event, as all the tropical getaway-ers only seem to wear the items from the (cheap) one-stepper prep quests. They are all over the place, these items, like a bad rash, or sunburn, or maybe like all kinds of no-see-um bites that are itchy and annoying and just horrible to look at. Get the picture?

Whatever the case, I am voting these down, all of them, all the time, for more unique creations. And by unique, I simply mean anything anti-prep. And if that means I'm horrible, well I will embrace it, thanks. And please, no wings. Really. No. Not that I've seen many, only a few, thank goodness. Just... don't even. Maybe just fly away in wings and a romper with one of the prep tote bags and be a cheesy beach fairy. Maybe then, hopefully, a tropical pirate will shoot you down with his (or her, mind you) rainbow cannon and you can join Westy at the bottom of the sea.

Someone has to be horrible in life, you know, yin and yang, so I'll just go back to my roots for forum's sake and take the mantle, k?

Now then. Happy tropical travels, people! May you blend in perfectly with your copycat compatriots on the lovely sand beaches. I will be over here lounging on the chaise being independent and creative with my ice-cold piņa. Tough on the rum to forget about the ridiculousness I see on the fashion runway. See me? Shouldn't be a problem. I'm not wearing any of the prep quest stuff.

Where's Waldo?
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    tryagainlater happy to help. if I may ask, what pre-event rank do you usually have? Getting to A-rank helps a lot. A+ is probably even better, but that is usually too much work for me. I know some players had said they can get Queen without using diamonds. However, while I usually get A-rank, I seem to need to pay diamonds to enter 2 girls to reach Queen. Unless you are super busy and rarely able to enter, I think entering multiple girls is better than paying to double the Judge's bonus.
    This time I got A.

I'm doing well and have stayed at Queen but now my game is stuck at loading. My girl has no one to compete with. I'm dropping fast and don't think I can go to Queen. This is really annoying me because it takes 7+ app freezes before I can get a girl to compete.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Well. Apparently the need to conform has crept into the event, as all the tropical getaway-ers only seem to wear the items from the (cheap) one-stepper prep quests. They are all over the place, these items, like a bad rash, or sunburn, or maybe like all kinds of no-see-um bites that are itchy and annoying and just horrible to look at. Get the picture?

Whatever the case, I am voting these down, all of them, all the time, for more unique creations. And by unique, I simply mean anything anti-prep. And if that means I'm horrible, well I will embrace it, thanks. And please, no wings. Really. No. Not that I've seen many, only a few, thank goodness. Just... don't even. Maybe just fly away in wings and a romper with one of the prep tote bags and be a cheesy beach fairy. Maybe then, hopefully, a tropical pirate will shoot you down with his (or her, mind you) rainbow cannon and you can join Westy at the bottom of the sea.

Someone has to be horrible in life, you know, yin and yang, so I'll just go back to my roots for forum's sake and take the mantle, k?

Now then. Happy tropical travels, people! May you blend in perfectly with your copycat compatriots on the lovely sand beaches. I will be over here lounging on the chaise being independent and creative with my ice-cold piņa. Tough on the rum to forget about the ridiculousness I see on the fashion runway. See me? Shouldn't be a problem. I'm not wearing any of the prep quest stuff.

Where's Waldo?
    LOL! This gave me a much needed laugh! :-) "Cheesy beach fairy" ROFLMBO!

I soooo agree. Lots of players are "phoning it in". I didn't like the prep quest items so I'm going with what I have in my closet. I was happy & surprised to see that I had a lot to fit the theme as long as I thought out of the box. And it seems to be working. I've won all my showdowns which is always nice. Vogue.One, I think you and I are not alone in our anti basic / prep craze.

I like you refuse to vote for any of the following: wings, copies of the prep quests without a twist or princesses. I mean c'mon. I think someone could wear a gown at a formal tropical event. But it has to look like there is a reason for the gown with some sort of tropical, beach, islands reference. For example, I saw one (non Disney-esque) bride in non traditional colors with a hint of tropical. I was thrilled to vote for her. So creative! I imagined a beautiful tropical wedding. But Cinderella with wings? I'm voting for anything else that comes up against.

Quote Originally Posted by tryagainlater View Post
    This time I got A.

I'm doing well and have stayed at Queen but now my game is stuck at loading. My girl has no one to compete with. I'm dropping fast and don't think I can go to Queen. This is really annoying me because it takes 7+ app freezes before I can get a girl to compete.
    I'm so sorry your game is frozen. That's happened to me during WWE and it makes me want to scream!

I got A and I'm at Princess right now with a rank of 506 last I checked. AndI haven't done any double entries yet or played every 3 hours (life is busy). So, if you get in any time soon, I think you'll be ok staying at Queen.

With me being so close I'm wondering if I should do a double entry a few times. I'm not that crazy about what I can see of the award gown. But I finished something like 503 once before and it just killed me. So, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post

Where's Waldo?
    I do use prep quest items, maybe not all but some if I find they can work with my style. I try to use them only once if I do, but I don't use them for the association with prep quests. I use if its right for the theme and versatile.

I have not used wings, but I have seen the odd girls with wings and some mermaids. I have also seen gowns, but some dresses can work for tropical weddings. The good thing is that I not seen too much of swimwear, though I have used it too.

Time to put in my last girls. Good luck everyone.

Summer Solstice

Name:  Quest 6.19.17.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  83.2 KB

Name:  Items 6.19.17.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  61.8 KB

Name:  Items Modeled 6.19.17.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  85.6 KB
    *Head band & dress * Head band * Dress & shoes
    Last edited by Imani; 06-20-17 at 07:29 PM.

Pirate girl seen you a couple of times today and you were my opponent in tropical event. Vogue seen you in random voting today too. Don't often see familiar names during random voting.

Event items.

Nude Liara Beach dress (dress/nude). Looks much nicer on than what the picture shows.
    Green Liara bora earrings (earrings/green). Very nice drop, looks perfect for the dress.
    Brown Liara boracay henna (misc/brown). Barely visible on skin tone 6.

Zookeeper
    Quick spoilers. Feel free to delete later.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Zookeeper
    Quest items and reward dress
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Page 156 of 200 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast