Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159
Results 3,951 to 3,959 of 3959

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Step 1 Reward I think I saw it in a FS but I clicked next before I could screen shot to confirm it.

I bought the step 1 items but I did not think to try winning a diamond & I finished the quest so I'm not sure what I can do now.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  127.9 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    The step 1 issue in today's quest is being looked into.
    Thanks DA
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    The step 1 issue in today's quest is being looked into.
    I appreciate the fact that PG is allegedly looking into this however it would be nice if, indeed some eyes are looking at these items and quest in general, PG took a few more minutes to fix the Carmen dress that does not work with capes and such. AND, maybe they can fix the red reward dress from the Stylish Collab from Sunday which Barcbar mentioned could not be worn with a bracelet or a necklace...

-----

I just saw the step 1 dress in voting again. Thanks everyone who wrote in with your situation.
    Last edited by Vogue.One; Today at 03:41 PM. Reason: Bold didn't show up
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Thanks, Imani, for your kind words re. my styling. I love your styling of Iris on the far left! Just gorgeous!

Today's quest popped up having all of the step 1 items ticked off and the step being completed for me however I had to purchase the items in the store. Additionally, the step 1 reward dress is not in my closet despite all the items being ticked off and now purchased; there was never an option to collect. Step 2 has no issues. Anyone else have this happen?
    This also happened to me. I finished step 2 quest but never had the option to "do" step one or get the rewards because it was ticked off. I assumed the step 1 items were in my closet and did not check to buy them before the quest closed. I hope that the remedy comes so that we can get the items. I would very much like to have the headpiece and would be happy to buy the items.

MY SUGGESTION TO PG IS TO RE-RUN THE QUEST ON WEDNESDAY so that those of us who did not buy the step 1 items thinking they must be in our closets since they were checked off will have the chance to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Reward & Items Modeled

Name:  Items Modeled 6.26.17.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  84.0 KB
    Headpiece (jewelry) & Bolero ..... Reward gown ...... Dress
    Thanks for modeling. The hemline on the reward dress is a little odd.

Items Modeled: Additional Styling

Name:  Items Modeled B 6.26.17.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  84.7 KB
    Bolero............................................ .. Bolero .............................. Earrings & dress
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 06:23 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

RM7 Did you check your shop just in case the items are still there since the time has not run out yet?

Dutchie thanks for posting it I thought I saw it

Vogue One thanks for the confirmation that you saw it too.

? how were some people able to get the step 1 dress?
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I submitted a ticket and I'm glad they're trying to fix this.

I bought Emilia Statement Earrings and Mercedes Red Rose Headpiece... landed on #2 which stated I finished #1. I finished #2 and got everything but the White Mercedes Ruffle Dress. The dresses are nice, much better than some other cash dresses.

Am I understanding correctly that some people have completed step 2, assuming that all the step 1 items were in their closets (and also the reward), and then discovered that step 1 items which should have been available to purchase have been eliminated from the closet and are not therefore available at all to purchase? Specifically the earrings and the headpiece?

I have seen this dress 4 times. I would like to know how some people have obtained it as no one has posted of the quest showing up differently to get the dress.

I doubt PG will re-run the quest. That would mean they would have to mess the schedule up, and honestly, according to their own words, it's old code, old game, old blah blah and "we don't want to break anything" so do people truly feel they would try to insert this quest?

They should just put the items back in the store for cash and let people buy them, and also give everyone the dress for 0 dollars. They put that hair awhile back (2 of them) for 0 diamonds; why not this?

Imani, I LOVE how you styled the bolero with the black bustier and pants. That is awesome!!
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

Vogue One thanks. When I saw the bolero, I thought it screamed cowgirl or range hand riding the range.

Quest fortunately I noticed the step 1 items in the shop and bought them while doing step 2. Initially, I assumed we either had the dress or could not get it. But some people did and I do not understand how they did it :?

Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159