Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4721

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Name:  IMG_5787.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  111.9 KB
    Oh this is fun!!!!!!!
    Gorgeous as always, I was also thinking of using the purple jester hat with that dress to0. But I am thinking some whacky hair with it too. Those tights with the pink jester dress is perfect!!

I need to make some time to create outfits.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    I love all of your outfits, Barcbar. I need to find time to start playing around in my closet before Saturday.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

I been doing these for a week.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  70.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  72.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  70.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  68.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  61.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  77.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  57.5 KB

Gorgeous, all of your designs DA and Barcbar! this will be such a fun event!
    CL id: Kadiatu

Chiming in to say what a great prep quest this is. The Circus events are always such fun.

DA, the multiple collars you use above - the white, brownish/orange and purple - what is the original color of this piece and when was it released? I'd have certainly snapped it up. Can someone please provide the link to the quest or show it modeled otherwise?

Also, you have a pair of boots on one of your posted girls recently in this thread (post #3453) which are greyish in color which I cannot place either. Very cool boots that I'd have snapped up if the rest of the quest content wasn't dreadful. I'd like a link to this past quest also please for my reference. Thanks.
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 04-20-17 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Addition of post #
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Barcbar I love your outfits. Thanks for showing the items.

Dark Angel you make lovely combinations & it's neat to see the recolor a you have.

Robyn Audrey thanks for showing the orange reward gown the other day.

Dutchie thanks for posting the quest picture so we have it.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Chiming in to say what a great prep quest this is. The Circus events are always such fun.

DA, the multiple collars you use above - the white, brownish/orange and purple - what is the original color of this piece and when was it released? I'd have certainly snapped it up. Can someone please provide the link to the quest or show it modeled otherwise?

Also, you have a pair of boots on one of your posted girls recently in this thread (post #3453) which are greyish in color which I cannot place either. Very cool boots that I'd have snapped up if the rest of the quest content wasn't dreadful. I'd like a link to this past quest also please for my reference. Thanks.
    Also, I notice you have a recolor of the chroma makeup from the very recent Rainbow event, a pastel version, shown on your girl above, with the pink butterfly makeup. This event was in February. These are available as rose prizes already?
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Vogue its a mix of collar and jeter feather bolero. The original in the bolero was the pink and I have some recolours. The original with the collar was the harlequin collar from last year prep quests. The original in that was white with purple trims. The boots are the black lace and leather boots. There is red, purple that I can recall top of my head. They been around for sometime too.

Don't have time to find the quests for original items right now but will try a bit later if I can.

Also, I notice you have a recolor of the chroma makeup from the very recent Rainbow event, a pastel version, shown on your girl above, with the pink butterfly makeup. This event was in February. These are available as rose prizes already?
    Two of them I seen so far. Not seen anything after February. I heard they floating around in the boutique too.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Vogue its a mix of collar and jeter feather bolero. The original in the bolero was the pink and I have some recolours. The original with the collar was the harlequin collar from last year prep quests. The original in that was white with purple trims. The boots are the black lace and leather boots. There is red, purple that I can recall top of my head. They been around for sometime too.

Don't have time to find the quests for original items right now but will try a bit later if I can.
    Looking closely I can see there are the collars two different designs. The white different from the other two, right? They really make the outfits pop. The boots also have a neat sculpted look that is very unique.

I will be honest here and say that in seeing your recolors it is very frustrating knowing that they have held this content back for the entirety of the game when it is very obvious that many players would be very interested (payers) to obtain this. Instead, we have been given recolor quests with ugly purses, shoes, tops and such in undesirable color combinations. I simply don't understand why they wouldn't offer this type of stuff up when they can see what players get excited about on the forum with respect to quest content. It's like they left so much money on the table it is not only ridiculous but really quite puzzling. The content was already there, why not milk it?

(Sorry for getting into it... Above is one reason I've cut back on playing.)

Two of them I seen so far. Not seen anything after February. I heard they floating around in the boutique too.
    Rainbow recolors??

Rainbow recolors??
    The makeup not sure about the rest.

I have already spoken to support about releasing re colours in the game rather than roses alone. Its something that they are taking in consideration.

I don't know if you vote for random players often but you would see quite a few recolours roaming around.

The rose feature is suppose to be a exclusive place to get some fantastic items. I understand that players feel that they don't see this. But it does take a huge amount of roses to accumulate all the non pow pow items before you start seeing and getting the other items. My closet is larger than most and the pixel closet has come at a cost. But I love my pixel closet.

Spring Circus Fiesta 1!

Views: 421
Size:  84.9 KB

Views: 419
Size:  118.0 KB

Views: 429
Size:  86.4 KB

Views: 430
Size:  134.9 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Wow Barcbar and DA, beautiful stylings. I love all of them.
    I had no time to think and work on dressing my girls for the next event yet, but will take some of your ideas .

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Barcbar I love your outfits. Thanks for showing the items.

Dark Angel you make lovely combinations & it's neat to see the recolor a you have.

Robyn Audrey thanks for showing the orange reward gown the other day.

Dutchie thanks for posting the quest picture so we have it.
    Sometimes when I open the game I really hope someone else posted the spoilers. I really miss Nai to back me up , or someone else (Robyn?) who loves to post the spoilers. I really appreciate you posting the MBG, and occasionaly spoilers.
    In a few weeks I am on a cruise, and then I will not be able to access the game for about three weeks. I hope I will be able to find out what I all missed when I get back.

Perhaps I find Gustavo, sailing on his yacht
    Last edited by Dutchie; 04-20-17 at 10:41 AM.

I been doing these for a week.

Size:  70.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  72.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  70.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  68.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  61.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  77.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  57.5 KB
    Wow so exotic!!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Looking closely I can see there are the collars two different designs. The white different from the other two, right? They really make the outfits pop. The boots also have a neat sculpted look that is very unique.

I will be honest here and say that in seeing your recolors it is very frustrating knowing that they have held this content back for the entirety of the game when it is very obvious that many players would be very interested (payers) to obtain this. Instead, we have been given recolor quests with ugly purses, shoes, tops and such in undesirable color combinations. I simply don't understand why they wouldn't offer this type of stuff up when they can see what players get excited about on the forum with respect to quest content. It's like they left so much money on the table it is not only ridiculous but really quite puzzling. The content was already there, why not milk it?

(Sorry for getting into it... Above is one reason I've cut back on playing.)
    YES I feel your pain I decided to jump in and up a lot of roses patooeeeeee!!!!! Nothing but junk!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

[QUOTE=Barcbar;629308]YES I feel your pain I decided to jump in and up a lot of roses patooeeeeee!!!!! Nothing but junk!!![/QUOTE

Yeppers, Barcbar and Vogue.One, that's why I've requested in three different posts that we get either quests with decent re-colour items that we see on some gals or PG restock the boutique with some snazzy stuff, even if if its not updating the game itself. I want re-coloured wings, gowns, boots, hair accessories, sleeves, NOT boring skirts and tops! Really, I don't think I'm asking for the moon! Please PG? Thanks!

PS: Thanks DA for talking to PG about releasing some more exciting re-coloured items in quests or boutique...I have spend heaps on roses when they used to do the deals, but rarely acquired anything that had that wow factor! I now don't buy as many gems, but I would def consider more investment if I saw some fab items! Makes financial sense to PG (and to players) so I'm somewhat puzzled why they hadn't done this when game was in its prime!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 04-21-17 at 02:34 AM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Wow, again a fantastic and very colourful quest today. It really looks like I'll be doing both prep-quests this time.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Spring Circus Fiesta 2!

Views: 384
Size:  82.9 KB

Views: 390
Size:  122.4 KB

Views: 383
Size:  87.5 KB

Views: 392
Size:  143.2 KB

Views: 393
Size:  109.4 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 04-21-17 at 02:21 AM.

Thank you Dutchie! The green dress is soooo cute with the carousel horses!

Great styling everyone. I will borrow some of your ideas

RECOLORS AS WWE PRIZES? Quick answer to that: No, thank you.

Where is the MBG?

Wow, what a way to signal the cutback in content. Glad I didn't care to make the A+, again.

Intrepid Explorer
    RECOLORS AS WWE PRIZES? Quick answer to that: No, thank you.

Where is the MBG?

Wow, what a way to signal the cutback in content. Glad I didn't care to make the A+, again.
    I was coming here to ask the same thing...
    Was it a mistake? Or what? And no mbg? I guess the "cutbacks" have started.. even though I read and understood it that the cutbacks would start in august..??

On another topic.. loved everyone's girls above!!
    But has engine tried the new black/purple harlequin socks (the first prep-quest)with shoes? They look really blocky/big at the feet..?!

MBG Jamilla!

Name:  IMG_4843.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  51.5 KB

Oh, so I see there is indeed a MBG. Well that is good at least.

Sorry to say but she's not doing that much for me looks-wise; she is similar to the girls, in general, we receive each week. I like her clothing items and will see how they look in voting before jumping in...

The rewards must be a bummer for you, DA -- I see the black reward boots on one of your girls above and I'm fairly sure I've seen the black/white hat in the past.

UPDATE: The rewards have been changed.

Must have been more "oversight" causing the MBG to come late and the wrong prizes to be loaded. Oh well. Fixed and moving on!
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 04-22-17 at 02:48 AM.

Page 140 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast