Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Paratoan quest...spoilers.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

For Paratoan quest...spoilers.

Please note if you meet the level requirements and have the land unlocked for this quest and not still do not have it then check you have completed Christopher's Wish. If not complete that first.

Some may see a quest prior to this main quest to kick start it, which is the following.

AWAY WE GO

Complete a short voyage
    Wait for 12 hrs

the main quest then follows (please note the above steps have not been seen by all those who completed this quest, from what I can tell those who got the quests first and had all the requirements filled did not see it).

Step 1
    Voyage for 1 canvas
    Get brown sugar maker
    Collect from brown sugar maker 3 times

REWARD 8000 coins

Step 2
    Send emerald queen on long voyage
    3 mermaid searches
    Defeat 2 pirates

REWARD 10000 coins

Step 3
    Collect twice from Axe maker
    Craft an Emerald to light the way 75000 coins 10 wood 1000 sapphires 2000 pearls takes 4hrs

REWARD 15000 coins

Step 4
    Expand along the coast to find hannibal (between the islands where the floating candles is and to the left of it)
    Complete short voyage to find him

Step 5
    Defeat Pirate Hannibal (look at screen shot)
    Keep attacking! Get the Paratoan Key back from him

REWARD 1 black pearl 25000 coins

Step 6
    Craft the mother tree 95000 coins 1 Paratoan key 1 black pearl takes 6 hrs

REWARD
    5 rubies 35000 coins and Unlocks land "smoke fields"

Hannibal Pirate attack 1450 defence 1550 (thanks robinhug for screen shot)

Name:  Hannibal.jpg
Views: 13825
Size:  96.5 KB
    Last edited by darkangel; 03-05-13 at 07:18 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Name:  photo(2).jpg
Views: 13805
Size:  61.4 KB

think i just have to wait

That is step 5, my quest has got issues, doing the vanish act. Step 3 was to collect from Axe maker yes? A bit confused as someone said step 3 was to expand along the coast.

cant remember & confuse too... i think i started earlier bcos my time zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Xbel View Post
    cant remember & confuse too... i think i started earlier bcos my time zone?
    oh well someone will fill in the blanks, you will need to craft it after and land will be unlocked.

Longtime Tapper
    In that case (need to open land to the left of island with floating flame) you have to have opened that strip, and since it isn't opened on mine this quest will probably shows up after completing Floating Flames quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    In that case (need to open land to the left of island with floating flame) you have to have opened that strip, and since it isn't opened on mine this quest will probably shows up after completing Floating Flames quest?
    I cant see anyone having this quest until they complete the floating flames quest seeing as you need the land unlocked in floating flames quest to do this one.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I cant see anyone having this quest until they complete the floating flames quest seeing as you need the land unlocked in floating flames quest to do this one.
    That's what I figured. That's for confirming. While I have your attention, DA, I still have last piece of map to complete for Curse of Greed map and no quest to get it. No quest leading me to last object (stone castle with blue dome) , though I've opened all the land around it. Any ideas about how or when I'll get a chance to finish that map?

That's what I figured. That's for confirming. While I have your attention, DA, I still have last piece of map to complete for Curse of Greed map and no quest to get it. No quest leading me to last object (stone castle with blue dome) , though I've opened all the land around it. Any ideas about how or when I'll get a chance to finish that map?
    Ok i just opened my map, we have first the egg nest, then the skeleton dude, then you go to the green cauldren, which goes to the blue plant with the blueish pearl (tree of life) then last to the serpent. Which step exactly are you stuck at?

Longtime Tapper
    Ok i just opened my map, we have first the egg nest, then the skeleton dude, then you go to the green cauldren, which goes to the blue plant with the blueish pearl (tree of life) then last to the serpent. Which step exactly are you stuck at?
    There are 6 squares on mine. The 5 you listed and the last square on lower right side shows a treasure box with a question mark over it. I figured last part of map would correspond with the castle I mentioned, which is not on the map.

There are 6 squares on mine. The 5 you listed and the last square on lower right side shows a treasure box with a question mark over it. I figured last part of map would correspond with the castle I mentioned, which is not on the map.
    That is not part of a map that is just your prize, a treasure box which is what you will get once you complete the quest, jewelry peddler of course.

Longtime Tapper
    That is not part of a map that is just your prize, a treasure box which is what you will get once you complete the quest, jewelry peddler of course.
    Oh !!! So I've finished it and didn't know it. Lol . What about that castle? Does anything correspond to that?

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi DA
    that pirate Hannibal, can it be killed by EQ tier 10 in one go?
    Or jim cruiser tier 10 in one go?

Quote Originally Posted by wewehalim View Post
    Hi DA
    that pirate Hannibal, can it be killed by EQ tier 10 in one go?
    Or jim cruiser tier 10 in one go?
    HI wewehalim, Jim cruiser all the way through.

Intrepid Explorer
    HI wewehalim, Jim cruiser all the way through.
    killed!
    Thanks DA

Just a quick question for you, on the first post in this thread, what is the icon between the level 50 and the quest icon? (on the picture showing Hannibal)

I completed floating flames quest, but I don't have this quest yet. Maybe I have to clear more land near floating candles to open this new quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Emoma View Post
    I completed floating flames quest, but I don't have this quest yet. Maybe I have to clear more land near floating candles to open this new quest?
    I have to chop down some trees too, I think.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

Emoma, Claddagh,
    Same thing here. I don't have this quest (yet). I've cleared some land around the island but not completely. Is there a specific plot of land to be cleared or do I have to be patient (why is there a song of Guns & Roses going through my head.. telling me to be patient)
    Someone has a clue?

i killed it twice now... why nothing happen..?

No quest here. On level 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Claddagh View Post
    I have to chop down some trees too, I think.
    Must be! I have one plot left to clear, then all the land is clear around the Floating Flames Island. Still no quest yet!!

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by caver9999 View Post
    Must be! I have one plot left to clear, then all the land is clear around the Floating Flames Island. Still no quest yet!!
    Can you post a picture of that one piece of land you have left? (because if it's that one spot that needs to be cleared as opposed to everything...that could save me and probably some others some time . )

Quote Originally Posted by TG_sunshine View Post
    Can you post a picture of that one piece of land you have left? (because if it's that one spot that needs to be cleared as opposed to everything...that could save me and probably some others some time . )
    I have the four plots of Floating Flames Island Clear. I also have all the water front plots cleared as well. My next guess would be to clear everything inland. Thoughts anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by caver9999 View Post
    I have the four plots of Floating Flames Island Clear. I also have all the water front plots cleared as well. My next guess would be to clear everything inland. Thoughts anyone??
    seriously no idea, my land is totally clear.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast