Thread: 124

Hi

Can anyone tell me why i am unable to progress from level 124 for the last couple on months?

Also what is that ore you get? I got one when it was introduced but it had disappeared same moment and i see for some events you get that as a reward what does it do?

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi Mas sam and welcome.

Actually, with everything open and upgraded, most of us are on level 117 + 8 relics or level 118 exactly, with a few outliers a few relics ahead. At level 124 you are higher than everyone else, a new entry straight into the Hall of Fame! So you need to tell us why we are stuck on level 118!

The Earthshine Ore, or E-Ore as we tend to call it, is used to automatically receive a building material to open a dig site scene, instead of having to dig for it and use up shovels.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Hi Mas sam! Looks like we all missed your first post. That often happens because the first post is approved some time after it is written and then it goes into the forum marked with the date and time you originally wrote it.

So welcome to forum! I see that grave digger answered your questions in the other thread, so I won't repeat. If you look at the top of the threads list, the 3rd one from the top in the sticky threads is titled new player introductions. Would you please post some info about yourself there? Also, if you go to the My Profile menu (top right of the screen), you can add your location to your profile. We love knowing where our forum members are in the world -) Thanks and again, Welcome!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

@RosemaryL - I moved your post here and closed the other thread.

Thank you all

Do not know how one levels up as in does it require 9 relics to level up? I think it has stopped ever since cos and eg were introduced

If you are indeed at level 124, you are as leveled up as the game gets - at least for now. No one else is beyond level 118.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Mas sam:

Welcome to the forum.

Please take a screenshot of your game where it shows Level 124 and post it here (or in the HOF thread) so that I can add you (and it) to the HOF. Thanks.
    Last edited by igotahavit; 12-31-15 at 02:47 PM.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.