Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Edwins wish.....spoilers

  1. #1
    Longtime Tapper daddio1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    454

    Edwins wish.....spoilers

    Find 6 ropes for bows
    Collect 5 times from the Violin Merchant
    5 mermaid spins ( any kind )
    Chop 40 trees
    Upgrade Violin Merchant to tier 2
    Get a bathhouse for guest (In your decorations list. Costs ??????? coins and takes ?????? )



    Reward is a Fiddlers stage that takes 10 secs to build. ( It's not a merchant )


    Easy one to complete guys. Good luck.
    I love PG if I get the quest and its not a ruby one.

  2. #2
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    violin maker cost 42,053,900 coins 90 wood takes 16 hrs to build

    tier 1 640 pearls per tap
    tier 2 905 pearls per tap
    tier 3 1280 pearls per tap
    tier 4 1810 pearls per tap
    tier 5 2560 pearls per tap

    max payout 7,017,648 every 8 hrs


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  3. #3
    Longtime Tapper schroep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    754
    Your wish book must be back...

    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

  4. #4
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by schroep View Post
    Your wish book must be back...

    nope i don't i already had that from before my book went


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  5. #5
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,879
    Mines nit back yet either I liked this feature. But I did buy the tuna merchant cuz he was still in my list so hopefully I'll be ready when the book comes back for me.

  6. #6
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by krisb View Post
    Mines nit back yet either I liked this feature. But I did buy the tuna merchant cuz he was still in my list so hopefully I'll be ready when the book comes back for me.
    mine is not back either but i have all the merchants and all the crafting builds done.. just collect more ropes and canvases and keep doing the voyages just incase it comes back anytime so that it ticks one of your voyages back if it does come back and a voyage returns.. I am going to keep doing raids too just incase.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  7. #7
    lilydale
    Guest
    I think this is the Wish I was trying to open but couldn't when my game just crashed. I'm guessing when I fire it back up the Wishbook will likely be gone. 

  8. #8
    New Member SarahMao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    23
    Does the stage cost 5 rubies to place like some of the other Wish Book "rewards"?

  9. #9
    Giraffic Explorer giraffe510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Buckeye country, Ohio
    Posts
    9,509
    No

  10. #10
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,268
    Does this wish also have an LTQ associated with it like Lauren's Wish has 'Dress for Success' LTQ?

  11. #11
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,268
    Sorry
    I searched more thoroughly and found that Fiddle Around With It(!?!?!) opens as soon as the violin maker is built.

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Russia, Perm
    Posts
    14
    what is Fidler stage? Decor?)

  13. #13
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA multihouse View Post
    what is Fidler stage? Decor?)
    Yes just deco. I Got it but didnt place it.

  14. #14
    Member chicasixburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by schroep View Post
    Your wish book must be back...

    If I am reading this correctly, does this mean that the wish book has disappeared for some? I am one stinking rope away from being able to craft second fishing net to complete Jonah's wish (Magellan) and 1 raid away from finishing Christopher's. I forget what the payout is because I have a one track mind for getting Magellan. Either way I will be most unhappy if my book disappears....

  15. #15
    Owl Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by chicasixburgh View Post
    If I am reading this correctly, does this mean that the wish book has disappeared for some? I am one stinking rope away from being able to craft second fishing net to complete Jonah's wish (Magellan) and 1 raid away from finishing Christopher's. I forget what the payout is because I have a one track mind for getting Magellan. Either way I will be most unhappy if my book disappears....
    If you take a look at the date, those were OLD posts.

  16. #16
    Member chicasixburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    If you take a look at the date, those were OLD posts.
    Thanks LIMom I was in sheer panic and didn't catch that part! Whew...I can sleep well tonight and dream of all the riches I will get from Magellan :-)

  17. #17
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentfrank View Post
    Yes just deco. I Got it but didnt place it.
    You should place this one bentfrank if you have the room. It actually has a pretty good payout and has a cute little fiddler that walks around by the stage.

    It was considered a house i believe and pays out 29,532 coins per 60 minutes. I realize this isn't a ton of coins to those of us at higher levels, but still adds to the income every shake as opposed to a decoration that pays nothing.

  18. #18
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by krisb View Post
    You should place this one bentfrank if you have the room. It actually has a pretty good payout and has a cute little fiddler that walks around by the stage.

    It was considered a house i believe and pays out 29,532 coins per 60 minutes. I realize this isn't a ton of coins to those of us at higher levels, but still adds to the income every shake as opposed to a decoration that pays nothing.
    Thx i thought it didnt pay out.. As for The room.. I just placed both wonders...soooo no room

  19. #19
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentfrank View Post
    Thx i thought it didnt pay out.. As for The room.. I just placed both wonders...soooo no room
    yah i have been waiting for that as well. I only placed the christmas one, so i've been missing out on the 1 ruby a week for a month of so now but alas, i don't want to use up all that room.
    I want it said of me by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.--Abraham Lincoln

  20. #20
    Longtime Tapper Killet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    780
    Please clarify for me, since I'm confused. I've read that the stage is both a deco and a house, depends which thread I read. Is this DEFINATELY a house ????

    I haven't placed it since I don't need more decos.
    Last edited by Killet; 03-22-13 at 05:17 PM.

  21. #21
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Killet View Post
    Please clarify for me, since I'm confused. I've read that the stage is both a deco and a house, depends which thread I read. Is this DEFINATELY a house ????

    I haven't placed it since I don't need more decos.
    the fiddlers stage is actually a stage. But it pays coins like a house.
    I want it said of me by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.--Abraham Lincoln

  22. #22
    Longtime Tapper Killet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    780
    Hmmm a stage (deco) that pays out, but doesn't count as a house for my merchant requirements. Well played PG, well played.

  23. #23
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Killet View Post
    Hmmm a stage (deco) that pays out, but doesn't count as a house for my merchant requirements. Well played PG, well played.
    Actually i think it did count as a house when i placed it. It's been so long since i've done it that i forgot, but I'm pretty sure it did.
    I want it said of me by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.--Abraham Lincoln

  24. #24
    Intrepid Explorer ajlil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST, USA
    Posts
    1,397
    Well, what else is new !
    I'm working on Edwin's Wish + what do U no - I usually get several ropes/day, but now that I need them, haven't seen any.
    Completed everything but the 6 ropes
    Sure hope I get them before my 5 days are up.

  25. #25
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlil View Post
    Well, what else is new !
    I'm working on Edwin's Wish + what do U no - I usually get several ropes/day, but now that I need them, haven't seen any.
    Completed everything but the 6 ropes
    Sure hope I get them before my 5 days are up.
    same here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •