Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher's Wish

Christopher's Wish

First, build the globe maker. Sorry, I didn't catch the build stats.

Then, open the book.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Globe merchant was 1,169,350 coins 90 wood 16 hrs to build

Tier 1 8 sapphires per tap
    Tier 2 10 sapphires per tap
    Tier 3 15 sapphires per tap
    Tier 4 20 sapphires per tap
    Tier 5 25 sapphires per tap

Max payout 301,224 coins every 8 hrs

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Its interesting, it seems like my events (fighting friends, crafted cruiser already made, etc.) are not triggering the individual items for this quest. But it only became tappable in the Wish Book as of this morning... wonder whats up. Anyone else have this?

Quote Originally Posted by physicsdude View Post
    Its interesting, it seems like my events (fighting friends, crafted cruiser already made, etc.) are not triggering the individual items for this quest. But it only became tappable in the Wish Book as of this morning... wonder whats up. Anyone else have this?
    So its not ticking off that you have the crafted quest made.. or that you are fighting friends or you saying it only started to do that after a certain time? This quest only opens up after you finish building the globe merchant, you know that yes?

Have you seen the globe decoration?

How does one "raid friends"?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_chris View Post
    You raid the wallet or the purse! joking..

You find a friend on the battle list, preferably weaker than you. You go into battle mode, you have to win to get the prompt that ask if you would like to gather treasure (the raid which takes 24 hrs) or go home. You press gather treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_chris View Post
    You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose ... except in Paradise Cove's battle mode.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

What does the step "craft a cash" mean? Is that a typo? If so, does anyone know what to craft? Maybe "pearls for cash"?

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoma View Post
    What does the step "craft a cash" mean? Is that a typo? If so, does anyone know what to craft? Maybe "pearls for cash"?
    yes i believe that is what it means. In the craft shop there is a choice to craft coins using pearls and some wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Emoma View Post
    yes pearls for cash!

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    yes pearls for cash!
    Thanks!

I noticed after I fought eight friends that none were credited for Christopher's wish. Once I started poking around, I saw that the eight fights had been credited under Jonah's wish. I hadn't looked at Jonah's requirements before doing the actual fighting.

I don't have the raid friends capability. There are no buttons on the battle screen. Somehow I managed to mess up the quest that unlocked it and I never got another chance.
    Anyone got any idea how I can access friends. I am level 38.

I have now done everything I need for this wish Except the raid friends part since I am part of the group that has not received this feature yet. Any idea how to complete the wish without it, or am I just out of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Oraliegh View Post
    I noticed after I fought eight friends that none were credited for Christopher's wish. Once I started poking around, I saw that the eight fights had been credited under Jonah's wish. I hadn't looked at Jonah's requirements before doing the actual fighting.
    It sounds like this is behaving as expected. In Jonah's wish, you need to just defeat 8 players. For Christopher's wish, you have to actually raid all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    It sounds like this is behaving as expected. In Jonah's wish, you need to just defeat 8 players. For Christopher's wish, you have to actually raid all of them.
    But the question of why only some players are given the ability to fight and raid others remains. Is this behaving as expected? In other words what is the point of a wish that is impossible to satisfy all of the requirements for? How bad is the bug related to battling other players? I have not read anyone complaining about it, but from what I have read, the majority of players seem to have been given this ability.

I also have never gotten the feature to raid friends. How do I get it so I can complete Christopher's wish?

The wording is really, really bad: "Raid Friends" apparently means "Gather Treasure", which you can pick after defeating a player's ship in a crossed-swords battle. It takes, what, 24 hours after finishing the battle? Then you STILL have to repair your ship! Time, time, time.

Also I think they don't need to be "real" FaceBook friends, just the ones that show up in the battle list.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by dzurn View Post

Also I think they don't need to be "real" FaceBook friends, just the ones that show up in the battle list.
    That's correct. The ones that say "player #........".

Quote Originally Posted by dzurn View Post
    The wording is really, really bad: "Raid Friends" apparently means "Gather Treasure", which you can pick after defeating a player's ship in a crossed-swords battle. It takes, what, 24 hours after finishing the battle? Then you STILL have to repair your ship! Time, time, time.

If you have to repair your ship that is because your ship got damaged in your initial battle..so you need a strong ship and someone you can defeat with one hit if you can.
    Last edited by darkangel; 09-20-12 at 02:46 PM.

Longtime Tapper
    Lately I don't get the raid option, but I think it's because I'm already raiding someone. Guess you can't raid more than one at a time. Bummer when you have to complete 8 raids for one of the wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    Lately I don't get the raid option, but I think it's because I'm already raiding someone. Guess you can't raid more than one at a time. Bummer when you have to complete 8 raids for one of the wishes.
    yep...only 1 raid at a time
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    That's correct. The ones that say "player #........".
    But the problem is, we don't have any "player #........" to fight because PG have put us in the group without this feature enabled.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by JDW88 View Post
    But the question of why only some players are given the ability to fight and raid others remains. Is this behaving as expected? In other words what is the point of a wish that is impossible to satisfy all of the requirements for? How bad is the bug related to battling other players? I have not read anyone complaining about it, but from what I have read, the majority of players seem to have been given this ability.
    If it makes you feel better jdw88 some of us don't even have the wish book anymore to be able to battle and raid

yeah ^ ): i wish PG would give us a time estimate of when it comes back
    GameCenter: Tabris.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast