Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3365

Thread: Some good Strategies for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretJimbo View Post
    Well, don't know if anyone cares, but I have finally reached my goal of Level 118 after many thousands of hard earned rubies....I only wish it meant something, like, Hi, Lurch....here is 50,000 rubies for your trouble and patience. A man can dream can't he?
    Woohoo! Break out party hats and balloons...and lots of single malt whisky congrats Lurch, kudos !!!
    Level 36; woot woot got first ruby tree and the 4th compass slot open BUT omg only 11,993 rubies to find for the final slot......
    Support iD 7CZAZSS532

Lurch.
    Dont count gaps count numbers. There are 30 (Thirty) Day Realm Desert sites. They move/d around quite a bit and not everyone got them in the same order on the map, in fact some got one on top of another but the one unalterable fact is Thirty.
    Check out Prof's list at https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post330753
    Or my list at http://forums.pocketgems.com/showthr...l=1#post455412
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 06-08-15 at 04:34 PM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Thanks, Kiwi,,,you care ahhhh

SE, I have thirty, so I must have them all...Is anyone else at level 118 that you know of? I have lost track...
    Jimbo

My friend has a trophy wife, but I don' think it was first place.......

The closest I get to a food diary is my shirt at the end of the day......

A piņata that doesn't break is broken......

Today someone knocked on my door asking for a donation to the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water......

Wow, just noticed my little home has surpassed 50,000 views....thank you all for my little piece of forum heaven....Keep smiling....))
    Jimbo

Today someone knocked on my door asking for a donation to the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water......

Well, Jimbo, I think you must be the only one on Level 118 - smart cookie that you are!

Currently I am languishing at Level 117 with 3 more to go to level up and I have everything opened and upgraded.

Perhaps you need to get off the naughty step and the rest of us need to get on.....
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Tassie, my dear...I am broke in the game (and come to think of it, in real life too!!!) but I kinda like being on the naughty step..Debz and I have become charter members.....You guys can have the Bandits.... Debz and I will have to come up with a name for our special club while we "pout and pour". Rosada sent to our step compliments of SE.....Must properly chill while I stare at all of you down at level 117....LOL
    Jimbo

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  104.3 KB

Finally figured it out....Proof of Level 118

- - - Updated - - -
    Jimbo

Intrepid Explorer
    Jimbo

Nice crayon drawing of the original to fool us. LOL

Seriously, your game must have some unique features/levels the rest of us didn't get. Either that or things counted for you that didn't for us.

I always knew you were unique, this proves it.

Oh don't encourage him Cyber, I have to put up with him on the naughty step!
    I am officially an olbie, as named by Cossie.

Level 118 ipad Air2. 64gb IOS 8.1.3 Forgot to smell the roses

Second game: ipad 4 16gb IOS 8.1.3 Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Jimbo

Nice crayon drawing of the original to fool us. LOL

Seriously, your game must have some unique features/levels the rest of us didn't get. Either that or things counted for you that didn't for us.

I always knew you were unique, this proves it.
    Jimmy likeee his colors...Mrs. Jimbo is probably always washing down the walls in his room...

You people are so childish, I'm leaving.....If you need me, I will be in my blanket fort..... coloring....
    Jimbo

You people are so childish, I'm leaving.....If you need me, I will be in my blanket fort..... coloring....
    Ooh do you have the crayons with the special grips to help you hold them better ?
    I am officially an olbie, as named by Cossie.

Level 118 ipad Air2. 64gb IOS 8.1.3 Forgot to smell the roses

Second game: ipad 4 16gb IOS 8.1.3 Level 61

Yes
    Last edited by SecretJimbo; 06-09-15 at 10:42 AM.
    Jimbo

_/\_\O/ shark attack

_/\_*\O/* shark attack of a cheerleader.....
    Jimbo

Intrepid Explorer
    _/\_\O/ shark attack

_/\_*\O/* shark attack of a cheerleader.....
    Jimbo

Very clever. Poor cheerleader.

Lesson learned, Cyber,,,,,never swim with PomPoms....natural, artificial, or naturally artificial...
    Jimbo

On the other hand if you DID swim w 2 Poms ( Pom Pom) that gives you a 33%chance of being a survivor of shark attack?!?! (Trying to beat SE to the gag here)
    Level 36; woot woot got first ruby tree and the 4th compass slot open BUT omg only 11,993 rubies to find for the final slot......
    Support iD 7CZAZSS532

Kiwi....ssshhhhhh, SE has been sleeping. Haven't heard from her for a while....don't want to wake her from her beauty sleep.....she will be mad.....You have sharks down in NZ and they are big!!!!
    Jimbo

Well, my Epoch Grove finally opened for me and after fooling around a bit, I have a few things figured out. PG has a new way for us to use all of our Maxed out at 250 Power Ups so that we have to buy some more. I see most of the challenges are timed, and I have already gone through 30 Freeze Times to reach the quests needed to get the first few keys to proceed. Plus, they make the selection of the challenge random, which means you youngsters new in the game that have not reached all five stars yet have an advantage to finish within the twenty seconds. Keep in mind the challenges are taking you back to areas you have opened, but haven't played in quite a while, so you need to freeze time to get within the time limit...

PG has figured out that most of the long time players have their power ups at the max of 250. And with their algorithms, they do not appear in the dig sites any longer when maxed out. Then we all get extra power tokens and rubies. When the PT's are hoarded, they become used in the weekend events or other areas to get more assets. PG has found a way to get more InApp purchase from what I can tell....makes sense.
    Jimbo

Jim, lol, that was my first thought too. But you gotta give 'em credit for creativity...it takes hips&loads of it to beat an entire forum of players sharing great ideas on how to get more resources with less effort and virtually no real money investment

C4, can't blame them head honchos at all. Gotta pay for this frivolity somewhere. I have never been one to not proceed in the game, but I am thinking I will not be going here for a while until my house is in order with all Level 10 gems....Now I have to keep track of seeds and keys...This game is becoming more complicated than running a business, and of course, with no real explanation or instructions to go with it. I found this forum because of the lack of any manuals, so I guess it is par for the course.
    Jimbo

I think I will do the same - wait for a while till I upgrade everything to 5* in DR and NR...and get e-seeds in the meantime. I like the new world and I wonder what's the plan for the headquarters, the villa and the other settlements...

Intrepid Explorer
    My freeze times and auto finds are too precious to me to complete these new type quests every day in the new world if all we get out of it is keys. I did the first set of three last night because they only had 2 of the limited second searches. I hope they change it up every day to not have any or very few of this type sometimes.

Also, the searches for the seeds to do these quests take away from my ruby trading searches.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    My freeze times and auto finds are too precious to me to complete these new type quests every day in the new world if all we get out of it is keys. I did the first set of three last night because they only had 2 of the limited second searches. I hope they change it up every day to not have any or very few of this type sometimes.

Also, the searches for the seeds to do these quests take away from my ruby trading searches.
    Agree, CB...I jumped in last night and it was a bit confusing at first, like being on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, but other thread chatter about it today is bringing it into focus. It is a beautiful new world and it has a strange pull for me...it's new and exciting, but I'm thinking after a few days I will go back to my normal game play in the DR...

Intrepid Explorer
    Salmo

I did like getting a new dig site to open, even though I forgot to go there this morning and use it while doing my quests.

Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast