Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pricing Gem Items and Prize Comparisons, Notes Etc

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar

Pricing Gem Items and Prize Comparisons, Notes Etc

Since I'm working on this Premium Quest etc with Supermodel, I thought I'd do some Price Comparisons to get an idea of the value or not etc., in recruiting Premium Models etc.

From what I can tell so far, like in CL, you get more for your dollar with Quests and Recruits. But IMO it's a bit more expensive in this game than in CL etc. not a whole lot but some...

So, so far it looks like this goal to acquire this gold gown will cost over 200 gems, but with that I'll get three premium models plus their prizes and decor items, and any extra prize for each girl etc. then the gown. Not a bad deal when you consider the price of gem gowns,

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  86.8 KB

Views: 615
Size:  88.4 KB

Views: 576
Size:  85.2 KB

Here is the gown, cropped photo sorry it's bit crooked, from the 20 day quest if you recruit Britt.

Views: 574
Size:  67.4 KB

So I would say it's comparable to one of the WWE prize gowns in CL. Very nice detailed work, beautiful inlays etc and collar, looks to be an Elizabethan type of gown. So when you include that with the items with the girls, and I've only seen Britts thus far, not a bad deal.

Plus like CL you can use your closet items on any of your models.

It appears depending on which model you choose, a different quest pops up. Anime mentioned that Xiavera you get a 10 day quest. So that's kind of like how in CL on those gem girls, Mary and Vickie opened up dates but Kim opened up an event type quest etc.

One difference though, because there is no buy certain Clothes requirements like in CL where you could save a few gems by recruiting a few cash girls, like Erin for example...I'm not seeing that possibility here in this game.

I do wonder though, if the a Strategy is going to be focused more on the a Designers in game and what They will require for their styles. Something to keep in mind there possibly.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-07-14 at 02:51 PM.

Another thing too I noticed, when those designer quests come up, to purchase, it offers Two windows. While it might just be suggestive selling, it could Also be a Clue as to the Type of style a specific designer will prefer etc., I noticed this in Covet, it too heavily designer based.

Even though voters choose by their preferences, because of the Theme based on designers etc., those sublimes can be there...and they can influence voting to small degree I think.

But with This game you have some choice in layouts etc so the more you know the Designer, I would think the better you can prepare the entire shoot--so paying attention to those second windows may not be a bad idea, rather than just shopping randomly etc.

So I checked again to post pic, I see now that you can actually scroll right-left on that window,

Views: 567
Size:  77.4 KB

And more so, Name:  image.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  78.2 KB

They depict items from same designer yet they are complimentary on many of them, so on those tab-goal pop ups might be good idea to look at those, to see what the designer is putting together etc. or to get ideas as to what type of item would go with certain gown or top etc.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-07-14 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NemisisWatches View Post
    Another thing too I noticed, when those designer quests come up, to purchase, it offers Two windows. While it might just be suggestive selling, it could Also be a Clue as to the Type of style a specific designer will prefer etc., I noticed this in Covet, it too heavily designer based.

Even though voters choose by their preferences, because of the Theme based on designers etc., those sublimes can be there...and they can influence voting to small degree I think.

But with This game you have some choice in layouts etc so the more you know the Designer, I would think the better you can prepare the entire shoot--so paying attention to those second windows may not be a bad idea, rather than just shopping randomly etc.

So I checked again to post pic, I see now that you can actually scroll right-left on that window,

Views: 567
Size:  77.4 KB

And more so, Name:  image.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  78.2 KB

They depict items from same designer yet they are complimentary on many of them, so on those tab-goal pop ups might be good idea to look at those, to see what the designer is putting together etc. or to get ideas as to what type of item would go with certain gown or top etc.
    Nemi, I think we've got another case of unequal pricing. My Crystal Tears Purse is only 7 diamonds, and yours is 10. Wonder what other prices there are.
    FS: xXArianaXx
    GC:Mia-The-Matrix

Mine is 7 too.

mine was 9 ....
    i want oikawa tooru to FICKLE me rlly hard

If that's the case I'll submit a ticket. Or will close up purse Real fast. Bad enough when there is unequal distribution of features,

But on prices, uh, yeah, that's when I say,

No. Glitch is one thing, slamming players over another, that's a big you know what, where I'm concerned. And I'm being civil about it...due to decorum etc.

Ok well ticket submitted. All bets are off on quests till prices are Equally distributed,

I don't plead, grovel or play nice nice on things like this. Features not given out to some while to others etc, VIP and pets is Bad enough. I'll give credit to where credit is due, but I'm not a PG Cheerleader,

This is BULL. Serious. I don't need a game That bad. And don't give me the testing bunk either...

Purse closed. Prices get fixed or I walk. Great game, but starting out with favorites, oh Heck no. We work hard for our money, my husband works hard for a lot of the money invested in these games,

Don't insult me Or him by unequal pricing. Testing features is one thing, screwing players over,

That's another. The prices need to be the same Across the board,

No ands, ifs, buts or Excuses about it. Bottom line that's it. I don't mind Paying for gems etc.,

But gouge me and I'll stop spinning faster than your head can spend. It's called self respect

Some of us actually Have some.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-07-14 at 05:19 PM.

Mine was 7
Views: 537
Size:  79.3 KB

Here is a screenshot of some of my gowns.
    So different as what you have Nemi. Yours are much higher. Unfair.
Views: 681
Size:  79.4 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 11-08-14 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Hi Duchie,

Yea I'm actually glad you posted this,

I'm demanding full refund from ITunes and Apple as well as submitting complaint to Federal Trade Commission (false advertising, lousy ethics, etc) and BBB. It won't change anything of course being it's corporate s*** but perhaps other consumers be warned! perhaps not.

I'm Done. Sick of it. Deleting the game. Regardless, PGs loss, and to think I was just about to invest $$$$$$ into this game,

ROFLMAO oh Hell no, they Lost That sale! Guess PG really Doesn't care about keeping Customers,

They so rich in stocks (fleecing players) that they can Shtt all over Customers and be fine. I think they Delight in it.

Bottom line, this type of treatment is Nothing more than Sheer SPITE, MALICIOUS SPITE. From a Company???

No, more like from several Immature petty Brats, who for Whatever reason, think it's funny to pull **** like this. It's Not as if they didn't Know it would be found out on forum. What I can't understand however, is why would you run off a PAYING customer like that? What some sort of sicko Game Jim Crow law or something?

Is this some "elitist" Ho clubhouse that only the certain few can play?

Yeah I'm pissed. Really pissed. I wasn't only Over charged, my prices are Sky rocketed. Marketing my ***,

This was SPITE. Pure and simple. So much for Professionalism, I'm not dealing with Professionals here, oh no,

I'm dealing with high schoolers, with big pockets and over inflated Egos. What are they Over compensating for?????? Pathetic.

You ran off a Paying Customer with your antics to whoever was behind my pricing inflation, a customer who would have given you Honest Good Reviews of your work,

Not just kissing *** for perks. Morons. Keep your perk cheerleaders (you know which ones) and run off your honest players who'll give you Good Feedback, yeah That's Real Smart Marketing there.

I didn't have the free feature/model in CL either but I still invested! still gave honest feedback???and for What???

To pay almost 100 gems more per item???? Than anyone else????

I don't even spend that much to Justify that kind of over inflated price LOL I mean Geesh,

You have players who spend Wayyyyyy more (of parents doe obviously) why not hit them up with 200 gem gowns? Ha! So it's Not about Sales now is it! And let's not kid ourselves, some of these mega spenders are Hacks on Steroids. Maybe That's why huh,

They would just hack item, hmmmmmmmm

Well I won't stoop to hacking, you're not That special PG, so don't worry about that. I pay Honest money that we Budget for, from coupons yep, because we have things like kids and bills. So to even

play games I need to spend for is a Priviledge, meaning I'm not rich. Not even. So where did you Think I'd be willing to just toss $$$ out like toilet paper just Because???? Is Your opinion of your players That low???

Of Women players that low?

I think it is. I think reason for the Spite is I was one who dared called that out a few times, as well as some of the cheerleading that feeds into that garbage. Yeah, I was Honest, in your face a Honest. Got slammed for it many times, but you know,

That honesty works both ways, I give good feedback when it's due, many times when others were complaining non stop. Which been a lot of late with quests etc. so perhaps you just prefer those who'll say what you Want to hear, as long as they got purse strings and over spending no big deal...or Hacking,

Whatever.

One commenter was right, who do you have to screw round here...ain't That the truth. Enjoy the Lies and Pretense and all that comes with it...for Profit, whatever,

But you screw over a Good customers, eventually it's going to bite you in the ***.

Most of all, chew on this PG and those of you who were behind my over inflated prices...look over this game forum. I was one of the Few who Praised this game and Really Loved it. Several were not crazy about, several said they would do the quest for gown and delete etc., which All that's fine,

But you had One Player here, that was this games Fan. And YOU

Blew it.

YOU.

How much are those inflated GEMS worth NOW??????

I still Love this game, I'm even tempted to not delete, tempted...but your antics Killed it. Hope your SPITE was worth it. You can choke on your gems.

Nemmy
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-08-14 at 07:03 AM.

Hi Duchie,

I'm demanding full refund from ITunes and Apple as well as submitting complaint to Federal Trade Commission (false advertising, lousy ethics, etc) and BBB. It won't change anything of course being it's corporate s*** but perhaps other consumers be warned! perhaps not.

I'm Done. Sick of it. Deleting the game. Regardless, PGs loss, and to think I was just about to invest $$$$$$ into this game,

ROFLMAO oh Hell no, they Lost That sale! Guess PG really Doesn't care about keeping Customers,

They so rich in stocks (fleecing players) that they can Shtt all over Customers and be fine. I think they Delight in it.
    I fully understand what you write.
    I have to spend so much time in the game to earn some money, and I don't want too.
    I can't complete the photoshoot (Elena's to get the dress), sending nice entries, but never gets enough votes...... (Photoshoot picture), tried many times....
    Photoshoot for another girl cost so much money, that I either want to spend it on clothes, or give her a photoshoot with clothes that I already own....

I understand that you have to pay for clothes/accessories, but to enter a photoshoot....

Views: 524
Size:  93.0 KB

8 goals running at the moment.... Just too much (for me).
    Last edited by Dutchie; 11-08-14 at 06:42 AM.

If we want to use the crystal purse to compare prices, mine was 5...
    PM me for Game Center ID, please

And now I will start living today
    today, today I close the door
    I got this new beginning and I will fly
    I'll fly like a cannonball

I fully understand what you write.
    I have to spend so much time in the game to earn some money, and I don't want too.
    I can't complete the photoshoot (Elena's to get the dress), sending nice entries, but never gets enough votes...... (Photoshoot picture), tried many times....
    Photoshoot for another girl cost so much money, that I either want to spend it on clothes, or give her a photoshoot with clothes that I already own....

I understand that you have to pay for clothes/accessories, but to enter a photoshoot....

Views: 524
Size:  93.0 KB

8 goals running at the moment.... Just too much (for me).
    I want you to know how much I appreciate you bringing this pricing gouging to my attention, I would have not suspected it. Not in a new game etc. I bought a $40.00 pack ITune cards just for this weekend/this game to Finish recruiting Britt etc., and the other two Gem Models,

I had Planned on investing in the foundation of my game and slowly building on, and switching back n forth between investing into CL etc then here.

Not anymore. The cards are sitting here...

I was so pissed when I saw just how much my prices were skyrocketed that I couldn't even spend in CL, that's how sick it made me. Just unbelievable, really. I could see Maybe, here n there a few cents for market adjustments etc., but not this...this was a Blatant and glaringly obvious.

So I'm So glad I know now, rather than After I spent the 40$. Now I have these cards just sitting here.....need a game to spend them on, or not. They'll be sitting for long while now,

This has killed any desire to spend, I can barely play CL even, which,

LOL gotta hand it to these corporates, what a Brilliant means in turning Off players from their games. I thought the goal was to get players to Want to spend?????

Guess PG is operating on BOTS now for reviews because they obviously don't need customers much...bot players, bot reviews and a few high rollers but how long does That last?????

Even if I hadn't of seen prices, already I was seeing it would never be feasible to buy gem items from shop, and I was starting to wonder about gem recruits but thus far it was comparable to CL recruits but far less items etc. game is ridiculously overpriced, but mine,

So much it's laughable. In a total sarcastic way. Anyway...thank you for informing, you saved me money and time. And heartbreak...

PG could learn a few things about decency from some of their kind and ethical players. I think that's the Only reason they Have players, good people like you who support other gamers, and are honest.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    All I can say is...yikes!
    I'm sorry I put anything into this. I won't pay more.
    I will play long enough to get the CL reward. Then we shall see how much fun, or not, can be had with game cash.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Of course it was Piper,

Glad they didn't hit you up with steroid pricing especially since you've been away for while, but then you've been one of the favorites long time players and while they may be Spiteful, they are not dumb,

You're a valuable player-asset to them and the forum, so they would Never attempt such gouging with you.

Of course it was Piper,

Glad they didn't hit you up with steroid pricing especially since you've been away for while, but then you've been one of the favorites long time players and while they may be Spiteful, they are not dumb,

You're a valuable player-asset to them and the forum, so they would Never attempt such gouging with you.
    The boutique drops are done the same way, as are the features etc., it's not by happen stance, LOL, hardly. They know Exactly what they are doing and to Whom they are doing it too...

Simple Psychology, and they are a Masters at the craft. Like musicians and we are the fiddles they play with. If ya know what I mean...

But, I've been on soma-game overload a bit much anyhow, perhaps this is a good means in breaking that. Little Too much disassociating in games not a healthy thing, nothing like a little $$$knife stab$$$$ by the developer/marketer narcissist sadist or his/her Flying Monkeys to assist in digging the knife in, LOL, to slap my *** back into Real World Reality and see what exactly I'm dealing with in LaLa Land, LaLa land gets bit Expensive, in more ways than one.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-08-14 at 08:35 AM.

Nemmie .... My prices are high like yours too
    Fashion Showdown Melissa544

As far as I played games on my Ipad, and joined forums, I have never seen games that have different pricing in the game.
    I think this is a bad move of PocketGems. We discuss this sort of things on the forums.
    They must have known by now, that we don't want those high/different prices (and find out that others have lower prices).
    I thought they learned that by now, the unfair different prices we had in Campus Life.

I have also difficulties in voting, I am voting 90% for an almost equal outfit, and I understand now why Elena's reward dress will never reach my closet. I never finish that goal in time. And there are so many other goals, also some with a deadline.
    I am close to quit also, it was nice to get the reward dress in CL.
    I really gave it a try....

I understand when we play longer, there will be more clothes to win/buy.
    But this is what I have to vote for (similar outfits), and others will have this too.
    I tried about 5 times, to get Elena dressed on her first date....... Still without success..... Never get the 3 stars.... Entries look-alike, so you might be lucky, or fail....

Views: 510
Size:  90.9 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 11-08-14 at 09:02 AM.

I have the medium pricing like Dutchie. Looks like they will be doing the unequal "market research" on this game just like they do on CL. That is unfortunate. Though they have said with CL that who gets what is random, I seem to be on the unlikely side of random, and that is quite discouraging sometimes. I have even found myself quite upset at times, which does have an effect on how I spend. I have never felt that it was personal though. I really think it would be too complicated to choose which of us get what and when on an individual and personal basis. It is grossly unfair that you have the highest pricing model, Nemmie, but I am sure that it is not a personal attack. But I do understand how it can affect how (and whether) you choose to play and spend. I do hope you stick around though. I enjoy your posts on the forum and feel it would be a loss to us all if you were to go. I've gotten my award dress in CL and I think I will continue to play this, but am also aware that I do not have the lowest pricing structure and will definitely consider that when making my choices here.
    I am VLFrench on GC and in FS.

I do not understand why people get so hateful toward PG it is obvious if one is on the forum PG experiments with different prices to determine how to proceed in the future. I figure it is like the terms and conditions for a game or software you agree to them if you want to play and for PG and other companies this is part of how they do things. As I have said before I think a PG employee should put it out there on a sticky so it is clear and understandable versus hidden and seemingly underhanded. This is nothing new and I do not see PG changing it. Also it is not just PG that does this sort of thing the "problem" is the forum and people sharing what things costs bring it to light versus a game without a forum you have no idea what other players are paying unless you have 2 games or know someone who is playing it. It is a good way to find out how much they can charge and what people will pay. Just because a certain player will not pay it does not mean 50 others agree. The posts clearly show some people will spend a ton of real money. Also, this is a new game and they made it clear they are experimenting and want feedback.
    Last edited by Imani; 11-08-14 at 12:34 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    I do not understand why people get so hateful toward PG it is obvious if one is on the forum PG experiments with different prices to determine how to proceed in the future. I figure it is like the terms and conditions for a game or software you agree to them if you want to play and for PG and other companies this is part of how they do things. As I have said before I think a PG employee should put it out there on a sticky so it is clear and understandable versus hidden and seemingly underhanded. This is nothing new and I do not see PG changing it. Also it is not just PG that does this sort of thing the "problem" is the forum and people sharing what things costs bring it to light versus a game without a forum you have no idea what other players are paying unless you have 2 games or know someone who is playing it. It is a good way to find out how much they can charge and what people will pay. Just because a certain player will not pay it does not mean 50 others agree. The posts clearly show some people will spend a ton of real money. Also, this is a new game and they made it clear they are experimenting and want feedback.
    Nope, sorry but I don't buy that lame excuse if "marketing so they know future prices" Plaleeese, seriously??? We are not talking a few "cents" here, we are talking huge gaps, that cause some players to have to fork out a Hundred dollars a week to play the Same game with identical content that others are paying $Thirty dollars a week.

It's Discriminatory as hell, bottom line, it sets up "pet groups" at the expense of thousands of others who are Paying for the offset of that. And it's not just pricing,

One example, It's drops of cheapie goods in the boutique, over priced items for some that are cheap cheap for others and Premium items at that, always giving "pet group or cliches" major advantages in the game that Others pay for with paying Double, often not even for premium items. Same with features some get tons of free to low cost premium items which put them Way ahead of the game while average Jo and Susie are paying out the butt for regular items etc or lack of features just to stay in the game.

It's Manipulative, Dishonest and Bad Business. It's definitely not Random either. Anyone who can Read could pick this forum apart and See that it's Always the same players who get the features first, the cheap boutique finds that are rare, the lowest quest prices etc., Maybe every now and then they'll toss that select group around to Dupe others into Thinking it's random, it's what is called the few "tokens" to keep up appearances etc. because ya know, we too dumb to see through it.

And I'm hardly the only one who's called this out, with the VIPs etc., it's been called out in the other games, from Paradise Cove to Secret Gardens etc.

I would have shrugged a few cents off...but when all my items were priced at nearly 100 gems more!!! Seriously, I'm expected to pay double to triple over everyone else??? That's not marketing,

That's exclusion, is this some Caste Society thing now? I don't do Caste Societies, or Jim Crow Game Laws. Yea I know So in P.C. These days...

Businesses yes, set different prices depending on sales, demand etc., within Reason. But even There, there are a Laws governing price setting and monopolies and discriminatory practices etc.

And to Blame players for posting the prices of their games, now that's hitting a real low there. It's Not the players fault that a business is acting unscrupulous.

I have good reason to be thoroughly pissed about this. I've worked around not getting features, having to pay double just to keep rank in WWE etc., I've still invested money. Within reason,

I've even encouraged others to invest a little, including on This game. I do Not appreciate the thought that some may have invested on similar pricing while others are paying half of that. It isn't right,

No matter How many ways you try to Twist it in being so. It's insulting to a Lot of your players, who work hard for their money. It's taking advantage of their not knowing...but what's worse,

Is if they Do see the prices here, that's just flaunting it in their face. It's No different from diners who served some while forcing others to sit on the curb...

Isn't it Enough that there is cash items then premium gem items? That alone sets separate groups etc. with Option to buy or not, but at Least gamers know what they are Paying for etc and can make Informed choices. But Once they find out that it's priced differently for dome than for others, how is that a True informed choice? It isn't,

Because truth is, if it was Posted on game that group A was paying five gems while Group B was paying thirty gems, You know people would say Group A or they would Walk. Why those discrepancies are not posted on game...

Because you Don't treat people that way and keep a good business. It's underhanded, sneaky and malicious. Just because others do it, doesn't make it right or ethical.

I run a small business. I would Never treat my customers with such contempt. Not even for marketing...believe in your Product. If you can't sell your Product without resorting to schemes, then maybe you're in wrong business. But I guess, Schemes Are P.C. These days.

Here's the real clincher--you had good game here. I would have Supported it. Even Invested in it. Would fairness kill you? You didn't gave to resort to underhanded pricing,

Maybe the Real issue is, you people don't have enough faith in your Product. You sure don't have faith in your customers.

Intrepid Explorer
    I'm sorry nemmie, mine is 5d too...

- - - Updated - - -

But I haven't seen that gold dress goal..

Wow, the prices are weird. Many of mine are more expensive, but some are way cheaper. comparing to Nemesiswatches: Masquerade ball Gown 200gems, but the Cutaway Belted Gown is only 34 gems.

I was also shocked to find that the 5th photoshoot of the game required about $1500 to start, but I was getting barely $100 per collection of money, and only had 2 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknekogirl View Post
    Wow, the prices are weird. Many of mine are more expensive, but some are way cheaper. comparing to Nemesiswatches: Masquerade ball Gown 200gems, but the Cutaway Belted Gown is only 34 gems.

I was also shocked to find that the 5th photoshoot of the game required about $1500 to start, but I was getting barely $100 per collection of money, and only had 2 people.
    Interesting isn't it?

That's the thing about "pricing discrimination" though, is the "results" it affords others over others etc. perhaps it be better to see why the inflated prices is so infuriating,

Views: 451
Size:  89.6 KB

So let's say for a goal I'm required to buy a dress, take the Gold Masquerade Gown for instance, if I had to buy and mine is approx 200 gems and others it's at 120? Etc., I'd be paying $20.00 for that one dress that others are paying $10.00, if I'm required to buy three gowns that be almost $60.00 for one goal, and others at $30.00. That's a Lot of money for the same exact VIRTUAL content. It's not even tangible.

And it wouldn't be long until I was priced out of the game entirely. Unless,

They think I'm some Addict who'll do whatever to get my "fix" LOL, I can't see anyone who says they play on budget (and I have) all of a sudden start forking out hundreds of dollars, so this whole marketing ploy, seems a tad ludicrous. It's Not like they don't Know who we are, forumers that is. That's why I don't buy into the marketing excuse.

wow nemesis talk about price difference .

Views: 411
Size:  44.0 KB

yours is 188 ..

Views: 399
Size:  42.2 KB

yours is 172 ...

the crystal tears purse was 9 diamonds for me ...

i feel sorry for your nem , it seems you have the most expensive prices .

- - - Updated - - -

yeahhh most of my prices are just like yours . i'll have to keep checking more items .

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Duchie,

Bottom line, this type of treatment is Nothing more than Sheer SPITE, MALICIOUS SPITE. From a Company???

No, more like from several Immature petty Brats, who for Whatever reason, think it's funny to pull **** like this. It's Not as if they didn't Know it would be found out on forum. What I can't understand however, is why would you run off a PAYING customer like that? What some sort of sicko Game Jim Crow law or something?

Is this some "elitist" Ho clubhouse that only the certain few can play?

Yeah I'm pissed. Really pissed. I wasn't only Over charged, my prices are Sky rocketed. Marketing my ***,

This was SPITE. Pure and simple. So much for Professionalism, I'm not dealing with Professionals here, oh no,

I'm dealing with high schoolers, with big pockets and over inflated Egos. What are they Over compensating for?????? Pathetic.

You ran off a Paying Customer with your antics to whoever was behind my pricing inflation, a customer who would have given you Honest Good Reviews of your work,

Not just kissing *** for perks. Morons. Keep your perk cheerleaders (you know which ones) and run off your honest players who'll give you Good Feedback, yeah That's Real Smart Marketing there.

I didn't have the free feature/model in CL either but I still invested! still gave honest feedback???and for What???

To pay almost 100 gems more per item???? Than anyone else????

I don't even spend that much to Justify that kind of over inflated price LOL I mean Geesh,

You have players who spend Wayyyyyy more (of parents doe obviously) why not hit them up with 200 gem gowns? Ha! So it's Not about Sales now is it! And let's not kid ourselves, some of these mega spenders are Hacks on Steroids. Maybe That's why huh,

They would just hack item, hmmmmmmmm

Well I won't stoop to hacking, you're not That special PG, so don't worry about that. I pay Honest money that we Budget for, from coupons yep, because we have things like kids and bills. So to even

play games I need to spend for is a Priviledge, meaning I'm not rich. Not even. So where did you Think I'd be willing to just toss $$$ out like toilet paper just Because???? Is Your opinion of your players That low???

Of Women players that low?

I think it is. I think reason for the Spite is I was one who dared called that out a few times, as well as some of the cheerleading that feeds into that garbage. Yeah, I was Honest, in your face a Honest. Got slammed for it many times, but you know,

That honesty works both ways, I give good feedback when it's due, many times when others were complaining non stop. Which been a lot of late with quests etc. so perhaps you just prefer those who'll say what you Want to hear, as long as they got purse strings and over spending no big deal...or Hacking,

Whatever.

One commenter was right, who do you have to screw round here...ain't That the truth. Enjoy the Lies and Pretense and all that comes with it...for Profit, whatever,

But you screw over a Good customers, eventually it's going to bite you in the ***.

Most of all, chew on this PG and those of you who were behind my over inflated prices...look over this game forum. I was one of the Few who Praised this game and Really Loved it. Several were not crazy about, several said they would do the quest for gown and delete etc., which All that's fine,

But you had One Player here, that was this games Fan. And YOU

Blew it.

YOU.

How much are those inflated GEMS worth NOW??????

I still Love this game, I'm even tempted to not delete, tempted...but your antics Killed it. Hope your SPITE was worth it. You can choke on your gems.

Nemmy
    yeah you tell them off !!
    i want oikawa tooru to FICKLE me rlly hard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast