Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: List of available guilds to join

Sorority Superstar
    Hi Fellow Tappers- I thought I'd try creating a Guild

Called it ExpatWarriors (not very original and DON'T have to be an "expat"!) - made it level 33 though as I like 3's, that may be a mistake for those of you lower than 33, sorry for that, as others have said, seems no way you can edit that.

Anyway, if anyone wants to join me I'd be happy to accept!!

Good luck to all... Happy Tapping as always

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Aurora View Post
    Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted til now! ....my name is Nicola.
    Although i haven't posted before, I have been following the forum for over a year or so, and hopefully looking to get more active with posting as I get to know u all properly. I've been playing pc for quite a while longer.
    I would really like some help with finding and joining a guild.
    I play every day for many many hours, and love the versus battles and always rank quite high in them.
    I'm level 60 and have a large number of ships, and I was in the 'elite' group in the battles.

My player name/ID is the same as on here...'PlatinumAurora', if you try to look for or find me.
    I would hopefully like a guild with similar ranking to me to fit in with and give me a challenge, If anyone has any suggestions or invites for me for a guild to join then that would be really great.

Please keep an eye out for me under 'PlatinumAurora'. Thanks everyone.
    Howdy, I am also like you at level 60 with same credentials and I started posting in this Forum just recently. I have applied to several of the guilds that will probably be tough but think I will take Keithme's invite to apply to ExpatWarriors. Why don't you join me in this adventure. See his invite on page three.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, I've been trying to get accepted for about 4 days now and nobody wants me.

Sorority Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by armygolfer View Post
    Howdy, I am also like you at level 60 with same credentials and I started posting in this Forum just recently. I have applied to several of the guilds that will probably be tough but think I will take Keithme's invite to apply to ExpatWarriors. Why don't you join me in this adventure. See his invite on page three.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, I've been trying to get accepted for about 4 days now and nobody wants me.
    Hi PlatinumAurora and armygolfer it's late here but if you apply will be VERY happy to accept you in the morning - ExpatWarriors

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Aurora View Post
    Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted til now! ....my name is Nicola.
    Although i haven't posted before, I have been following the forum for over a year or so, and hopefully looking to get more active with posting as I get to know u all properly. I've been playing pc for quite a while longer.
    I would really like some help with finding and joining a guild.
    I play every day for many many hours, and love the versus battles and always rank quite high in them.
    I'm level 60 and have a large number of ships, and I was in the 'elite' group in the battles.

My player name/ID is the same as on here...'PlatinumAurora', if you try to look for or find me.
    I would hopefully like a guild with similar ranking to me to fit in with and give me a challenge, If anyone has any suggestions or invites for me for a guild to join then that would be really great.

Please keep an eye out for me under 'PlatinumAurora'. Thanks everyone.
    I added you to my guild. Welcome!

ShowdownRoyals still has plenty of spots available. 36 minimum level. I'm in it for the fun, and am looking forward to the chat feature.

PlayingPirates is full now. Thanks to all that applied. To those that did not get accepted - keep trying as there are many other players looking for guild members and if you can't find one create one and ask some of those fellow players on the forum to join you. I wish I had more spots and could have accepted more of you. I think the guilds will be fun for all - at least the chat feature in game will be.

Happy tapping!

Hi, I have added the two applicants to my guild - Coveparrots, and currently have 15 free places. Feel free to join, level 30 and above (actually most of the players are level 60).

Hi all, My guild <HappyTappers> is recruiting!

We are a max-level (60) guild at the moment, although this may change in the future.

Thanks all!

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi, anyone still recruiting for their guild? I am level 34 at present. Could have advanced to level 35 to get into Washee's guild, but it's already full. DESY's is full too and a few others I've tried that are mentioned above. Really keen to join a guild where there are other forum members.

keithme, I've just applied to join your guild. Look for Eleni5.
    Last edited by Eleni; 09-23-14 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Adding guild application.

ShowdownRoyals is full now. I wish I could have taken everyone who replied. Good luck to everyone else.

I joined a guild named Retired and there is plenty of free spots left!
    Welcome

Sorority Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleni View Post
    Hi, anyone still recruiting for their guild? I am level 34 at present. Could have advanced to level 35 to get into Washee's guild, but it's already full. DESY's is full too and a few others I've tried that are mentioned above. Really keen to join a guild where there are other forum members.

keithme, I've just applied to join your guild. Look for Eleni5.
    Added you, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    Added you, welcome!
    Hi, keithme,

Any more slot available? I try to add to ExpatWarriors but the status is till applied. My name: cosame Y

Okay, I'm a little late to the show but I've set up my own guild - Bearcats - for semi-active players with real life commitments but who enjoy getting into a good battle when they can join in. Hope you guys sign up.

Hi there, Cruiser here. I have created a guild called Gondwana60. I'm level 60 so made that the required level 60 for the guild but am not really sure whether guild members need to be matched in level. I haven't had any applicants to the guild - not sure if it's visible or how anyone could find it. Anyway, if you can find it feel free to join. If I don't get any applicants I guess I can ditch the guild an try to join another. I did originally apply to GoldDolphin60 but didn't get a reply.
    And a question - is there a way to change the player name we originally nominated for guilds? I called myself Rotter which doesn't particularly match my guild name!

I have created a guild called "Lagniappe". I thought I set it up for lvl 30+, but several people have joined who are in the 20s, so I am not really sure now what it is set for. (ugh... embarrassing...). We have just 6 spots filled, so hoping some others will find us and join.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    Added you, welcome!
    Thanks, keithme. Glad to be aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    And a question - is there a way to change the player name we originally nominated for guilds? I called myself Rotter which doesn't particularly match my guild name!
    no, can't change the name. I had to sign in with a different name in the guild, as my forum name was not accepted. Sent a ticket and Zach replied that they couldn't change.

Have just applied to your guild, left my original one as in last weekends event only 3 of my team participated

Quote Originally Posted by 4Muscateers View Post
    no, can't change the name. I had to sign in with a different name in the guild, as my forum name was not accepted. Sent a ticket and Zach replied that they couldn't change.
    Thanks for the clarification 4Muscateers. Oh well, Rotter it is.

Gondwana60 has 2 members and we're recruiting so please join us all you spare 60 pirates out there - otherwise Starlilly and I are planning to shanghai some drunken sailors ��������

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Thanks for the clarification 4Muscateers. Oh well, Rotter it is.

Gondwana60 has 2 members and we're recruiting so please join us all you spare 60 pirates out there - otherwise Starlilly and I are planning to shanghai some drunken sailors ��������
    Or you could apply to join us in DiyaandCo! We're recruiting!
    Diyaandco Guild
    Game Center ID: !gingerp!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerP View Post
    Or you could apply to join us in DiyaandCo! We're recruiting!
    Applied to join your guild ginger

Quote Originally Posted by frannyfarran View Post
    Applied to join your guild ginger
    Accepted, welcome!
    Diyaandco Guild
    Game Center ID: !gingerp!

Welcome!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    I'm looking for a guild for a friend, LadyMisil. She's been banned for forum, but still plays the game. I'm unable to put her in my guild, because it's full. If you are willing to let her in please let me know, so I can tell her which guild to apply to.

She's hard working, honest, has over 200 ships, doesn't use rubies, but gives it her best. Please think about it and send me a PM. Thank you.
    If She still need an invitation, I will be really honored with Her presence in Joy Division Guild.

MoonAthi
    Mof2W

My guild Coveparrots is full already. Sorry, but I had 10 frees slots and more than 100 applicants...Maybe you could try and create your own guild?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast