Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: List of available guilds to join

Free space in "Barbadosed". Requirement is level 19+ !

I'm looking for a guild for a friend, LadyMisil. She's been banned for forum, but still plays the game. I'm unable to put her in my guild, because it's full. If you are willing to let her in please let me know, so I can tell her which guild to apply to.

She's hard working, honest, has over 200 ships, doesn't use rubies, but gives it her best. Please think about it and send me a PM. Thank you.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    I'm looking for a guild for a friend, LadyMisil. She's been banned for forum, but still plays the game. I'm unable to put her in my guild, because it's full. If you are willing to let her in please let me know, so I can tell her which guild to apply to.

She's hard working, honest, has over 200 ships, doesn't use rubies, but gives it her best. Please think about it and send me a PM. Thank you.
    CT, I thought she quit our guild to join her friend's, no?

Longtime Tapper
    If my guild wasn't full she would be
    a welcome addition. Though a little
    Course the Misil is tough and she
    knows the game. If anyone drops
    off look for Top Notch Elite.

Thank you washee, I'm on board!

I still have room in my guild. I would happily accept LadyMisil. I miss her on the forum! KellCat45.

Quote Originally Posted by Washee View Post
    Yes, I still have a few spots. I'll look for you now.
    I have applied to your guild as Flyin J. I'm level 60 and been playing for one and a half years.

Good idea...my in game is shaggy430 and sent a request to washee. Lvl 57 and played 2 years
    Last edited by shaggy360; 09-21-14 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babyluv View Post
    I'm Johnnie22172 and haven't been accepted to any of the guilds I've applied to-- at this point about 12. I applied for Wearethecove and Crazy Tapper's. If anyone here sees that username on their list I'd really appreciate an add! I'm a daily player on level 60.
    Sorry about that I have we are the cove I posted we needed 6 and had 50 try to join the next day
    Lift your head off your phone, iPod, or mp3 and say hello to someone new.

Quote Originally Posted by Washee View Post
    PlayingPirates is still looking to fill about 5 spots. I have a couple players who have already requested but I haven't been able to find in my applicant list. I will add them if I can find them but other spots are open. Only requirement is level 35+ simply because I would like to add posters to the forum and long time players rather than random players. I am somewhat competitive but I try to remember this is supposed to be fun!
    Washee, I've applied to PlayingPirates. Thanks

CT, you can ask her to join us if she sees us. Let me have her ID if it is other than her game center ID. If she can't see us, ask her to hold on till we resolve our issues with PG.

I've applied to PlayingPirates for a day or so. But still in the status of 'applied'. Name: cosame Y.

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted til now! ....my name is Nicola.
    Although i haven't posted before, I have been following the forum for over a year or so, and hopefully looking to get more active with posting as I get to know u all properly. I've been playing pc for quite a while longer.
    I would really like some help with finding and joining a guild.
    I play every day for many many hours, and love the versus battles and always rank quite high in them.
    I'm level 60 and have a large number of ships, and I was in the 'elite' group in the battles.

My player name/ID is the same as on here...'PlatinumAurora', if you try to look for or find me.
    I would hopefully like a guild with similar ranking to me to fit in with and give me a challenge, If anyone has any suggestions or invites for me for a guild to join then that would be really great.

Please keep an eye out for me under 'PlatinumAurora'. Thanks everyone.

Birds in Guilded cages

My guild [ NoParadiseCove ] (PiratesCove was already taken) is awaiting members and Everyone is allowed to join!

I set the limit to level 1 which basically is No Limits at all!

Remember me? I was/is the one who got 'blocked out' of winning the "LightningStrike" ship because PG thought I was cheating
    when I finished at rank ONE! I thought that VS was 'coo-coo' in the way they handled it.

Oh well, anyone care to join me and see what us OTHER "birds in Guilded cages" can accomplish?
    Last edited by Lan_Man; 09-22-14 at 02:28 PM.

My guild - Coveparrots has 17 free places, you need to be level 30 and above.

I need to join a guild. My name is pikeu68 and I am an active player at level 58.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLex View Post
    I would like to invite you to my guild called "Illuminati" - feel free to apply, everyone with Level 30+ is very welcome!
    Found this in another thread, just moving it here.

New guild RoyalLions has openings at level 60 taking level 15 and above

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy360 View Post
    Good idea...my in game is shaggy430 and sent a request to washee. Lvl 57 and played 2 years
    Shaggy - looking for you but can't find you on my list. Did you find a home?

lords!

Just applied to PlayingPirates...

Is there anyone who will join with me "NoParadiseCove" and see what we can do to the other guilds?

I just finished the last VS in 40th place (sheeze what a rout) and have some powerfull ships & equipment won from that event!

In no way was I deluding myself into thinking that I'd place in the top FOUR contenders,
    but the perks/spoils were quite good and I can (basically) one-shot all challengers at my level 50 cove.

My "HeartBreaker" ship packs an attk/def 6000+ 3000+ punch!
    Last edited by Lan_Man; 09-22-14 at 01:36 PM.

Also look in the "TPC: Guilds and Social Features" section if you are looking for a guild. DiyaandCo is recruiting. We placed 3rd this past weekend in the "test" guild VS event. We have a full team but may be tweaking the team.

She's found somewhere, thanks all for responding.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Sorority Superstar
    She's found somewhere, thanks all for responding.
    Hi LadyM (via CT!) Good Luck to you, i am sure you will be a fine addition to any Guild you joined

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast