Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 41

Thread: Crafted Cruiser...costs/voyages/stats

  1. #1
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618

    Crafted Cruiser...costs/voyages/stats

    This ship is acquired via the "You are Crafty" quest...and you purchase/make it via the craft merchant. Can only be made once.

    TIER 1 DEFENCE/ATTACK 74 CAPACITY 13/281 SPEED 2/11
    VOYAGES 5 HRS - 28,347 9 HRS - 51,025 24 HRS - 136,066
    COST TO UPGRADE160 X 5= 800 pearls

    TIER 2 DEFENCE/ATTACK 84 CAPACITY 18/281 SPEED 3/11
    VOYAGES 5 HRS - 42,993 9 HRS - 77,388 24 HRS - 206,366
    COST TO UPGRADE227 X 5= 1,135 pearls

    TIER 3 DEFENCE/ATTACK 95 CAPACITY 25/281 SPEED 4/11
    VOYAGES 5 HRS - 64,821 9 HRS - 116,677 24HRS - 311,137
    COST TO UPGRADE 320 X 5=1,600 pearls

    TIER 4 DEFENCE/ATTACK 107 CAPACITY36/281 SPEED 5/11
    VOYAGES 5 HRS - 97,231 9 HRS - 175,015 24 HRS - 466,705
    COST TO UPGRADE453 X 5= 2,265

    TIER 5 DEFENCE/ATTACK 120 CAPACITY50/281 SPEED 6/11
    VOYAGES 5 HRS - 145,196 9 HRS - 261,355 24 HRS - 696,946
    COST TO UPGRADE640 x 5= 3,200 pearls

    TIER 6 DEFENCE/ATTACK 134 CAPACITY 71/281 SPEED 7/11
    VOYAGES 5 HRS - 215,981 9 HRS - 388,765 24 HRS - 1,036,706
    COST TO UPGRADE905 X 5= 4,525 pearls

    TIER 7 DEFENCE/ATTACK 149 CAPACITY 100/281 SPEED 8/11
    VOYAGES 5 HRS -320,160 9 HRS -576,287 24 HRS - 1,536,765
    COST TO UPGRADE1,280 X 5= 6,400 pearls

    TIER 8 DEFENCE/ATTACK 165 CAPACITY 141/281 SPEED 9/11
    VOYAGES 5 HRS - 473,125 9 HRS - 851,624 24 HRS - 2,270,996
    COST TO UPGRADE1,280 X 5= 6,400 pearls

    TIER 9 DEFENCE ATTACK 182 CAPACITY 199/281 SPEED 10/11
    VOYAGES 5HRS - 697,236 9HRS - 1,255,025 24 HRS - 3,346,731
    COSTS TO UPGRADE1,810 X 5= 9,050 pearls

    TIER 10 DEFENCE/ATTACK 200 CAPACITY 281
    VOYAGES 5HRS - 1,024,937 9HRS - 1,844,886 24 HRS - 4,919,694

    Last edited by darkangel; 08-28-12 at 03:05 AM.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  2. #2
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    341
    So at first sight I'd say: nice damage increase with tiers, so again a useful ship for fighting. If she brings home sapphires then, as her capacity would suggest, that's an even better thing

  3. #3
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    It does bring back sapphires


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  4. #4
    How many saphires does she bring back at tier 10?

  5. #5
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    341
    Gotta love those patchwork sails! nice one!

  6. #6
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Torti View Post
    Gotta love those patchwork sails! nice one!
    well it is a crafted cruiser lol.. its quite plain compared to others but it works for its name.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  7. #7
    New Member lhk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    45
    this is gonna sound REALLY stupid, but can you use it again if you lose a battle

  8. #8
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by lhk2 View Post
    this is gonna sound REALLY stupid, but can you use it again if you lose a battle
    if you loose a battle then it will need repairing then you can use it again, sure.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36
    Cool.... Sent the Crafted Cruiser, tier 10, on a 9 hour voyage and look where it came back with: Name:  foto.jpg
Views: 4575
Size:  22.4 KB
    1 emerald ans 30 sapphires!! (and a canvas)

  10. #10
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    341
    Ok so the sapphires might cost double as much as other ships (I'm referring to the Galleon of course), but still. And if emeralds pop out at a decent pace, that's even better.

    I hope to be building my CC tomorrow, as I have still to complete step 5 (i.e. find 1 more canvas and 1 more rope).

  11. #11
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindavnr View Post
    Cool.... Sent the Crafted Cruiser, tier 10, on a 9 hour voyage and look where it came back with: Name:  foto.jpg
Views: 4575
Size:  22.4 KB
    1 emerald ans 30 sapphires!! (and a canvas)
    you will get more sapphires on a 24 hr voyage.. emerald and canvas are secondary yields so as we all know not always guarenteed on each voyage.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  12. #12
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    422
    Just a little side notes, I just defeated The Silent Scourge with my Crafted Cruiser at tier 2. It costed me 124,899 coins to repair and took 12 hours.
    On its maiden voyage, it returned 3 sapphires from a medium trip.
    Last edited by allcha; 08-28-12 at 02:38 PM.

  13. #13
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    12 hrs repair time!!! yikes thanks for the heads up


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  14. #14
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    2 emeralds 66 sapphires 1 canvas from 24 hr voyage max tier


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  15. #15
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    2 emeralds 66 sapphires 1 canvas from 24 hr voyage max tier
    It is a bit odd to get 66 sapphires. Someone got 156 from the other thread.
    " I just finished this and got the craft cruiser. I sent it out on a long voyage and got 156 sapphires. It upgrades with pearls."

    Or may be the 2 emeralds makes up for the difference ?

  16. #16
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by allcha View Post
    It is a bit odd to get 66 sapphires. Someone got 156 from the other thread.
    " I just finished this and got the craft cruiser. I sent it out on a long voyage and got 156 sapphires. It upgrades with pearls."

    Or may be the 2 emeralds makes up for the difference ?
    It's normal for the first yield to be lower if you get the secondary too. If I got sapphires alone it would be high.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  17. #17
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    24 hr voyage max tier..71 sapphires and 1 canvas


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  18. #18
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    24 hr voyage max tier 65 sapphires 2 canvases

    i dont think i need to keep posting what it bring i think you all must realise by now its sapphires and canvas with the odd emerald


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  19. #19
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    repair costs max tier - 1,508,892


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  20. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Manchester NH
    Posts
    43
    The crafted cruiser gets the "low Sapphire reward." It's not really low, but that's the name of the reward.
    I believe that the capacity is the number of spins you get for a voyage. The spins will result in nothing 3 times, and a sapphire/emerald reward the 4th time.
    A sapphire/emerald reward will produce a sapphire 157 times, and an emerald 1 time.

    Put another way, of 632 capacity units, you'll get an average yield of one emerald and 157 sapphires.

    for a 24 hour voyage, you get the full deal.
    for a 9 hour voyage, you get 40% of that yield.
    for a 5 hour voyage, you get 5% of that yield.

    Based on max capacity of 281, you're going to expect nothing 210 times, and 70 sapphires.
    You should see an emerald every three days, more or less.

    Note that getting an emerald doesn't reduce your sapphire yield. An emerald will replace a single sapphire in your harvest. But random variation will see your yileds vary.

    As I look at this thread, I see the following for level 10
    30/1 9hrs
    66/2 24 hrs
    71/1
    65/2

    These numbers correspond to my understanding of the voyage rewards, with the note that you're getting emeralds more often that I would expect. I see a report of 156 sapphires. I won't say that it's impossible, but pretty unlikely. I once thought I got 6 sapphires on a 5 hour voyage of the dark cruiser at level 2, but I can't think of a rational reason for that to happen.

    If you know a ship's capacity and voyage cost, you can project a yield based on capacity and a unit cost, which would enable you to manage your fleet for a more effective process of converting gold to sapphires, emeralds, or pearls by voyaging.
    ---------
    Just a bit analytical.

  21. #21
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by abitanalytical View Post
    The crafted cruiser gets the "low Sapphire reward." It's not really low, but that's the name of the reward.
    I believe that the capacity is the number of spins you get for a voyage. The spins will result in nothing 3 times, and a sapphire/emerald reward the 4th time.
    A sapphire/emerald reward will produce a sapphire 157 times, and an emerald 1 time.

    Put another way, of 632 capacity units, you'll get an average yield of one emerald and 157 sapphires.

    for a 24 hour voyage, you get the full deal.
    for a 9 hour voyage, you get 40% of that yield.
    for a 5 hour voyage, you get 5% of that yield.

    Based on max capacity of 281, you're going to expect nothing 210 times, and 70 sapphires.
    You should see an emerald every three days, more or less.

    Note that getting an emerald doesn't reduce your sapphire yield. An emerald will replace a single sapphire in your harvest. But random variation will see your yileds vary.

    As I look at this thread, I see the following for level 10
    30/1 9hrs
    66/2 24 hrs
    71/1
    65/2

    These numbers correspond to my understanding of the voyage rewards, with the note that you're getting emeralds more often that I would expect. I see a report of 156 sapphires. I won't say that it's impossible, but pretty unlikely. I once thought I got 6 sapphires on a 5 hour voyage of the dark cruiser at level 2, but I can't think of a rational reason for that to happen.

    If you know a ship's capacity and voyage cost, you can project a yield based on capacity and a unit cost, which would enable you to manage your fleet for a more effective process of converting gold to sapphires, emeralds, or pearls by voyaging.
    At this stage of my game hun, i seriously do not bother with my reward name as such, if its low then low. I just tend to just see what the figures are on average from my voyages and costs and go with that, but that is just me and my view.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  22. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Manchester NH
    Posts
    43
    Yah, da. I only care about the numbers, the names are just labels. Sail on!
    ---------
    Just a bit analytical.

  23. #23
    Active Member HeartAdtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    226
    Tier 1 , 24 hour voyage got ... 1 PEARL lol.
    Edit: never mind, Parker's pinnace is the one that gave me 1 pearl haha.
    Last edited by HeartAdtr; 10-14-12 at 12:36 PM.

  24. #24
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartAdtr View Post
    Tier 1 , 24 hour voyage got ... 1 PEARL lol.
    Edit: never mind, Parker's pinnace is the one that gave me 1 pearl haha.
    Even though you have edited that it was the other ship i still couldn't help but laugh hun.. i know what my face would be if i saw 1 pearl!


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  25. #25
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    420
    I recently got this ship from the Crafting Shop and sent it out on a few voyages... Is it normal for the ship to return with only 1 sapphire each time? I have been sending it out on medium voyages and the past few have all returned with ONE sapphire. When I click the ship after it docks, it shows pearls and 1 sapphire coming out of the ship, but the words say that only 1 sapphire has been found... and when I check the Inventory it is indeed true that only 1 sapphire has been added. Just wondering if this is a bug??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •