Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You Are Crafty! (1/5) - SPOILERS -

You Are Crafty! (1/5) - SPOILERS -

This is NOT a LTQ

STEP 1/5
    1. Build the Workshop Mechant to learn about crafting (costs 275,080 6H to build)
    2. Upgrade Beth's Cruiser to Tier 6
    3. Send Beth's Cruizer out to sea until she finds 1 rope (didn't get a rope on a short voyage)

REWARD 10.000 coins

Many Thanks to Gohanie for all the steps!

DA's TIPS FOR QUESTS

PURCHASES. Check your merchants, houses, decorations and ships inventory for anything new when the quest starts.. if there is you can start building it, but remember DO NOT TAP IT, LEAVE IT FOR WHEN IT IS REQUIRED FOR THE STEPS, try not to tap it by accident. You can upgrade your merchants via "my merchants" in menu while they are building so you can collect higher revenue as soon as they finish building.

VOYAGES When sending ships out please be careful which you send out, take note of the time so you do not keep tapping when it finishes and prematurely tap it. Remember that the step completes when the ship docks as in stops moving, not when you tap the ship so if you tap it when it has finished the voyage but is still moving to get to its docking point DO NOT TAP THE SHIP.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step when it is required for a certain step to save yourself time please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME do to so incase you get busy, forget, game crashes, lags, etc.

PIRATES. If any new pirates are added into the quest..i will or someone will post a screen shot as soon as possible and i will edit the first post...so please look at the first post rather than repeatedly asking where the pirate is. Clear the land/water in that area...including docking points and leave the game for a short period (even a few mins works).

When you get the usual suspects of pirates in your game leave them around incase they are required in any steps for the quest. If you use any pirates from the wanted list remember that many of those are harder to fight so might take up few boats which you may need for voyages in the quest itself so becareful which you use.

LAND. Sometimes we are required to buy land in quests, sometimes more than 1 plot, if you have any you can buy around monuments do so that will be more than 1 plot and will give you plenty of trees to chop. You can buy as soon as the quest starts but not click the arrow so if you need to buy land, you tap that it will complete the step.

NEW MEMBERS. For the members who have not joined but do read the forums for the spoilers i have noticed that your cry for help posts appear a tad to late at times. So it might be wise to join up and post anything even a hello to get that moderated incase you need any help in the future.
    Last edited by Neshio; 08-24-12 at 10:02 AM. Reason: updating

275,080 for the workshop merchant ... doesn't say anything about it having any regular payout, though ...
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

Sorority Superstar
    EXCELLENT thanks Neshio!!!

I've sent my Cruizer on a short voyage, that should be enough to find a rope right?

Dunno, when i look at My inventory it actually shows a new item called "rope". Probably a 9 or 24h Voyage is requested. I would go for a medium voyage!

Quote Originally Posted by Neshio View Post
    I've sent my Cruizer on a short voyage, that should be enough to find a rope right?
    Guess not, going for a medium one now

Quote Originally Posted by Neshio View Post
    Guess not, going for a medium one now
    Probably should have come on here before I sent mine on a short voyage then!

I sent my cruiser out on a long voyage, I will let you know if that works out

Anybody else not gotten this quest yet?
    GO DAWGS!

Sorority Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smirwin77 View Post
    Anybody else not gotten this quest yet?
    Not me yet

Nope!
    I love PG if I get the quest and its not a ruby one.

Beth was out on a medium voyage last night. I just collected from her nad got the rope. Medium works.

Unfotunately, I also just dinged level 13 and got "A Cheesy Situation" (which I'm not sure I'll do) and "Lost Children". Working on Lost Children, but my income is not enough for step 2, so I'm not sure how far I'll get.
    Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
    Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. president (1809-1865)

Look in your inventory list to find the rope.

Just got it! Sure hope the medium voyage works
    GO DAWGS!

Sorority Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    Not me yet
    Cheesy just appeared but not crafty...

Intrepid Explorer
    I got the crafty quest but not the cheesy one. And I also noticed that I now have rope stats AND canvas stats in my inventory. But for some reason the workshop merchant does not appear in my merchants list I wanted to try and upgrade while it was still building but I can't. Never saw this before as usually I can do this.

I got crafty and not cheesy but I have no rubies so Im ok with that.

Zookeeper
    And I'm cheesy, but not crafty .... hmmm.

And where are the pirates, dammit!!

Longtime Tapper
    I just got crafty, but not cheesy, lol. But that's good bc I don't want to do the ruby quest.

Wow, Neshio just saw your post on the other thread about the workshop merchant. No wonder it doesn't pay out like the others -- much better crafting reward! Are you able to post that second picture or that info onto the first post in this thread?

I would think everyone will want to do this quest regardless of level.

Also I saw BlackCatLady had posted she got a rope back from her voyage with Beth Cruiser and a canvas with Merchantman -- and she had no idea why. When you scroll down in the inventory list -- canvas is there as well as krisb had stated.

What kind of voyage did she use?
    GO DAWGS!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this could be a subliminal ad campaign for Kraft cheese slices. Think about it....cheese/craft....cheese/Kraft.

I'm not paranoid really,. Here come the Lizard people to get me

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Smirwin77 View Post
    What kind of voyage did she use?
    She didn't specify, but from the number of pearls she got back I'm guessing Long on both.

Not that "Long" is necessarily needed, but I think she sends those ships out everyday as part of her pearl/sapphire gathering strategy.

She stated she was off to work -- don't know whether she can check in from work and update us or not.

Well I went ahead and sent the merchantman out on a long voyage just in case we need it later in the quest, which I'm sure we will. Still waiting on the other quest!
    GO DAWGS!

It's not only Ropes but also Canvases as extra in the inventory ...

Intrepid Explorer
    I sent all my ships on medium voyages last night because I didn't want to hold them up if we did get a new ltq. they came back about 10 minutes ago. The Beth's cruiser did register one rope so now I'm just waiting for the workshop merchant to build for this first step. But the merchantman did not bring me a canvas. So as you stated this one might need the long voyage instead of the medium(unless it was just a timing thing in my game).
    Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast