Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Unexpected Guests 1/5 SPOILERS

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Unexpected Guests 1/5 SPOILERS

THIS IS A RUBY BASED QUEST

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE GETTING SAPPHIRES INSTEAD OF RUBIES..PLEASE SUBMIT A TICKET WITH YOUR UDID AS REQUESTED BY JOHN. IT IS A KNOWN BUG, NO TIME ON HOW LONG THIS IS GOING TO TAKE HAS BEEN GIVEN SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. THANK YOU

STEP 1/5 2 days

1. Build canoe carver...COSTS 12 rubies..takes 16 hrs to build
    2. Send cpt. Phillip frigate on medium voyage...remember step completes when ship docks.
    3. Do 2 ruby mermaid searches

REWARD 15 sapphires or 15 rubies 15000 coins

STEP 2/5 2 days

1. Defeat 4 pirates
    2. Build Olive Oil merchant..17 rubies..takes 14 hrs to build UNLOCKS ONLY AT STEP 2/5
    3. Collect twice from Olive Oil merchant

REWARD 20 sapphires 20000 coins

STEP 3/5 24 hrs

1. Upgrade barrel maker to tier 3..costs sapphires to upgrade
    2. Build the Warrior's Statue.. 8 RUBIES... 6 hrs to build..only unlocks on step 3/5
    3. Send your Cruiser on medium voyage. SEND BETH CRUISER ONLY

REWARD 2 emeralds 10 rubies or 10 sapphires

STEP 4/5 2 days

1. Build a Nutmeg Merchant 31 RUBIES 18hrs to build 55,700 coins every 8 hrs upgrades with sapphires (can upgrade via my merchants while it is building)
    2. Defeat 3 pirates
    3. Collect twice from Canoe carver

REWARD 25 sapphires or 25 rubies 25000 coins

STEP 5 24 hrs

1. Collect thrice from fish pond
    2. Build the Research House 17 RUBIES..takes 9 hrs UNLOCKS ON STEP 5

REWARD 30,000 coins 5 emeralds 5 black pearls, decoration
    (table with people eating on page 4 of the thread)

TIPS FOR QUESTS

PURCHASES. Check your merchants, houses, decorations and ships inventory for anything new when the quest starts.. if there is you can start building it, but remember DO NOT TAP IT, LEAVE IT FOR WHEN IT IS REQUIRED FOR THE STEPS, try not to tap it by accident. You can upgrade your merchants via "my merchants" in menu while they are building so you can collect higher revenue as soon as they finish building.

VOYAGES When sending ships out please be careful which you send out, take note of the time so you do not keep tapping when it finishes and prematurely tap it. Remember that the step completes when the ship docks as in stops moving, not when you tap the ship so if you tap it when it has finished the voyage but is still moving to get to its docking point DO NOT TAP THE SHIP.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step when it is required for a certain step to save yourself time please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME do to so incase you get busy, forget, game crashes, lags, etc.

PIRATES. If any new pirates are added into the quest..i will or someone will post a screen shot as soon as possible and i will edit the first post...so please look at the first post rather than repeatedly asking where the pirate is. Clear the land/water in that area...including docking points and leave the game for a short period (even a few mins works).

When you get the usual suspects of pirates in your game leave them around incase they are required in any steps for the quest. If you use any pirates from the wanted list remember that many of those are harder to fight so might take up few boats which you may need for voyages in the quest itself so becareful which you use.

LAND. Sometimes we are required to buy land in quests, sometimes more than 1 plot, if you have any you can buy around monuments do so that will be more than 1 plot and will give you plenty of trees to chop. You can buy as soon as the quest starts but not click the arrow so if you need to buy land, you tap that it will complete the step.

NEW MEMBERS. For the members who have not joined but do read the forums for the spoilers i have noticed that your cry for help posts appear a tad to late at times. So it might be wise to join up and post anything even a hello to get that moderated incase you need any help in the future.
    Last edited by darkangel; 08-19-12 at 06:00 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

****house.
    Wrestling crocodiles and playing PC

Longtime Tapper
    Good to see that we get Rubies for reward. Definitely worth doing for me but with just 2 days to complete 5 stages sounds tough especially with 16 hours to build a canoe carver in stage 1.

Quote Originally Posted by allcha View Post
    Good to see that we get Rubies for reward. Definitely worth doing for me.
    remember that it costs rubies aswell, its still profitable the first stage,, but knowing PG a bit it probably won't be on the next parts, but we'll see!

the timer resets after every step

Intrepid Explorer
    Yes, compare the ruby reward with the cost of ruby merchant, there is no gain and no loss in doing this first step.

About the time limit, just do the quest firsy then you will know if its achievable or not.
    Somethimes the limit is reseted when you complete each step (but i am not sure about this quest)

Got this quest just now. Cant remember where i saw this granny before...
    I sent my frigate on a long voyage just two hours ago. Cant do anything except to wait for it to return!!!
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by wewehalim View Post
    Yes, compare the ruby reward with the cost of ruby merchant, there is no gain and no loss in doing this first step.

About the time limit, just do the quest firsy then you will know if its achievable or not.
    Somethimes the limit is reseted when you complete each step (but i am not sure about this quest)
    Quite right! One step at a time.

Most of you will have a brain and not do what I did, but I would recommend playing the ruby mermaids BEFORE building the canoe carver. I had 14 rubies, started building the canoe carver for 12 rubies I think and then realised I didn't have enough to play more than one mermaid spin ( unless I got lucky). S**'s law meant that I won 1 ruby after 1spin....need minimum of 2 to play with mermaids! Such an idiot....lol. Only reason I am playing the quest is that you win back pretty much what you invest in the ruby spending, so almost like gaining a free merchant ( if you have the rubies to start with). Shame the merchants aren't instant like other ruby spends, but I guess the game would be too easy then

What's the money pay out on the canoe carver? Won't see ltq till tomorrow morning. As that's when I seem to get them
    I read on the Internet that you should'nt believe everything you read on the internet! Now I'm confused

I just left the game and came back to discover that the reward for step one is not 15 rubies any more but 15 sapphires. Have you noticed that too? I am SURE it was rubies before. What is going on? Plus my drum makes now gives revenue every 15 hours!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    the timer resets after every step
    I don't think it's 2 days for this step it's 2 days for this quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Olusia73 View Post
    I just left the game and came back to discover that the reward for step one is not 15 rubies any more but 15 sapphires. Have you noticed that too? I am SURE it was rubies before. What is going on? Plus my drum makes now gives revenue every 15 hours!!!!!
    All merchants times have changed..

Quote Originally Posted by Jords View Post
    What's the money pay out on the canoe carver? Won't see ltq till tomorrow morning. As that's when I seem to get them
    Will check and get back to you...

55700 coins every 8 hrs
    Last edited by darkangel; 08-17-12 at 03:02 AM.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 10927
Size:  15.7 KB

Ruby based so will miss this one - only 1 ruby and not going to buy more

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 10927
Size:  15.7 KB
    Yes it's changed to sapphires..probably an error to start with.

Mine definitely says reward for completing is 15 rubies ( I took a screenshot).
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

U sure? DA.....

Oh my, I would like to know what it's supposed to be... rubies or sapphires....

CANOE CARVER
    Taps 1280 PEARLS collect 15005 coins every 8 hrs
    Taps 1810 PEARLS collect 19505 coins every 8 hrs
    Taps 2560 PEARLS collect 25355 coins every 8 hrs
    Taps 3620 PEARLS collect 32960 coins every 8 hrs
    Taps 5120 PEARLS collect 42847 coins every 8 hrs
    MAX TIER COLLECT 55700 coins every 8 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post

U sure? DA.....
    Same for me, just check again and it's 15 rubies

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post

U sure? DA.....
    No I am not sure I like to confuse myself and the rest of you for fun!

Of course I am sure it changed when I left the game.

Submitted another ticket. Really sad (((((((

Oh my, I would like to know what it's supposed to be... rubies or sapphires....
    Yeah! I spent rubies on quest with the promise of rubies as the reward. Not fair if reward is changed once the quest has been started.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast