Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Local Raids..SPOILERS...STEPS 1/4

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Local Raids..SPOILERS...STEPS 1/4

STEP 1/4 this is not a limited time quest

1. Use wanted list to defeat a friend...do not at this stage send your ship out on a raid after you have defeated the friend, as it is not required and actually could hinder your progress in step two
    2. Wait 6 hours

REWARD 10000 coins

STEP 2/4

1. Use wanted list to attack another player
    2. Raid a player, defeat them, take loot, and defend that loot

REWARD 15000 coins

STEP 3/4

1. Get 1,000 more pearls...
    2. Get 30 more sapphires...
    3. defeat a player from the wanted list to keep your loot safe

REWARDS 10 sapphires, 2 black pearls 1 ruby
    I am assuming its black pearls as all my missing icon rewards have been black pearls

STEP 4

Defeat 20 neighbours in battle

REWARD powerful ship (wonderful clue guys)
    Last edited by darkangel; 08-14-12 at 05:18 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Hello, been playing for a few weeks and reading these forums for a couple.

Im patiently waiting, 15 minuter left now will post more info ASAP

BTW, anyone know how much treasure you can find after defeating someone on the wanted list.

It says like this: "Do you want to keep looking for treasure i the area, you might been attacked during the next 24 hours"

Quote Originally Posted by SCX View Post
    Im patiently waiting, 15 minuter left now will post more info ASAP

BTW, anyone know how much treasure you can find after defeating someone on the wanted list.

It says like this: "Do you want to keep looking for treasure i the area, you might been attacked during the next 24 hours"
    Treasure varies, for me it's been mostly sapphires, average 150..but I have only done a few.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Just battled with a pirate off the wanted list but the quest page does not show as completed. The clock is ticking on the wait for the royal navy so can I assume that my battle has counted?
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Just battled with a pirate off the wanted list but the quest page does not show as completed. The clock is ticking on the wait for the royal navy so can I assume that my battle has counted?
    I guess not, my clock started to tick before i defeated the pirate. You canīt just battle a pirate from the list, you need to battle a friend or a pirate named "PlayerXXX" in your list if your dont have any friends added.

There should only be players in the wanted list now not pirates... Depending on your level...
    Last edited by darkangel; 08-10-12 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    There should only be players in the wanted list now not pirates...
    It looks as though I still have 4 generic pirates on the wanted list (5 this morning). Plus a few 'Playerxxxx' pirates plus the one and only proper friend (who is a higher level than me). As my battleship took a hit fighting the one this am, I am having to wait for the repair which is longer than then time factor. Guess I (keeping this text polite) messed this up.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ

There should only be players in the wanted list now not pirates...
    I have the regular pirates in my list also.
    Beat one of the player xxxx-pirates, and now he is on a 24 hour voyage.

Little question off-topic (if i may? ): I have 1 friend on facebook playing PC too. He is logged in on facebook in PC, and i am too, but we don't see eachother in the piratelist. Are we doing something wrong? Or didn't i seach enough and is this already somewhere on this forum..

Quote Originally Posted by Lindavnr View Post
    I have the regular pirates in my list also.
    Beat one of the player xxxx-pirates, and now he is on a 24 hour voyage.

Little question off-topic (if i may? ): I have 1 friend on facebook playing PC too. He is logged in on facebook in PC, and i am too, but we don't see eachother in the piratelist. Are we doing something wrong? Or didn't i seach enough and is this already somewhere on this forum..
    It could depend on your level what you have in that list. Have you both gone into your wanted list and tapped the log in Facebook tab? It refreshes the list.

It looks as though I still have 4 generic pirates on the wanted list (5 this morning). Plus a few 'Playerxxxx' pirates plus the one and only proper friend (who is a higher level than me). As my battleship took a hit fighting the one this am, I am having to wait for the repair which is longer than then time factor. Guess I (keeping this text polite) messed this up.
    You should be able to kick my arse now.
    Wrestling crocodiles and playing PC

I have some pirates in my list too. Maybe there is a limited number and you already have defeated them all darkangel?

BlackCatLady, this isnīt a limited time quest so i dont think it matters if you defeat the pirate afte the time has expanded. Itīs just a way to make the step last a little bit longer

I have some pirates in my list too. Maybe there is a limited number and you already have defeated them all darkangel?

BlackCatLady, this isnīt a limited time quest so i dont think it matters if you defeat the pirate afte the time has expanded. Itīs just a way to make the step last a little bit longer
    I did fight many and they kept coming back but then one day the list just went "poof" and when it returned it did with "player xxx"

I have beaten my one and only friend so have moved on in the quest. Thanks for your information & advice. Happy Cat!

how do you log into facebook? you gotta be a certain level? I still haven't received the first stage as well...

My English is letting me down here....

Step 2:
    Raid a player, defeat them, take loot, and defend that loot

Raid? whats's that
    I understand that after i 'raid' the player, i have to defeat him, take the pearls/sapphires and defend it (is that by making a 24 hour voyage?)

It could depend on your level what you have in that list. Have you both gone into your wanted list and tapped the log in Facebook tab? It refreshes the list.
    Hm, no results when i tap the facebook button... it doens't refresh. Only time when i could click it, was when i logged in the first time. I can't logout or something either. To bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Lindavnr View Post
    Hm, no results when i tap the facebook button... it doens't refresh. Only time when i could click it, was when i logged in the first time. I can't logout or something either. To bad..
    I only use game center so don't even knowif it works via Facebook way to be honest but method would be the same... Log in Facebook account the normal way on the device you play your game...tap the tab in the wanted list and tada!

I have beaten my one and only friend so have moved on in the quest. Thanks for your information & advice. Happy Cat!
    Glad to be of assistance. :P
    Wrestling crocodiles and playing PC

how do you "raid" antoher player ?

I think this means that when you have had a fight with the other player off your wanted list, you accept the option to continue on the sea looking for other pirates. I am sure that someone else will confirm or correct me.
    Last edited by BlackCatLady; 08-10-12 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Oooops wrong text

In order to "raid " a player do I have to fight him / her like in the first part from the wanted list ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezubelle View Post
    how do you "raid" antoher player ?
    Once you fight the player you will get the option to raid the player which really means send ship out on a 24 hr voyage and you get treasure back. Just press YES.

I defeated a pirate from my list. The second step in the quest says to "Wait 6 hours to see if the Royal Navy caught on! ([timer]). The strange this is that the timer started at 5:02:00, which is 58 minutes shy of 6 hours - much closer to waiting 5 hours, not 6.

still not have this quest :S

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast