Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Lost Children STEP 1/5 SPOILERS

STEP 1/5 LIMITED TIME..RESETS AFTER EACH STEP.. 18 hrs

1. Send cpt Phillip frigate on medium voyage
    2. Do 3 mermaid searches
    3. Buy Paratoan Tree...decoration 1,738,300 coins... 8 hrs to build

REWARD 10000 coins

STEP 2/5

1. Buy cocoa merchant...92,100,100 coins..12 hrs to build. ONLY UNLOCKS AT STEP 2/5
    2. Buy 2 rare doves..decoration. 1,937,000...2 hours to build CAN BUY BEFORE THIS STEP..CHECK INVENTORY
    3. Chop 5 trees

REWARD 15000 COINS

STEP 3/5

1. Build a Safe haven...house...74,649,734 coins..takes 8 hrs to build ONLY UNLOCKS AT STEP 3/5
    2. Build a tire swing..decoration...2,107,080 coins...takes 2 hrs to build ONLY UNLOCKS AT STEP3/5
    3. Upgrade Cocoa merchant to tier 3.. 9x5, 12x5 emeralds each tier

REWARD 20000 coins

STEP4/5 24 hrs step

1. Defeat 6 pirates
    2. Send Christopher sailboat in a voyage...send on short voyage or medium if you need the pearls.
    3. Get a soap merchant...97,868,000 ...takes 16 hrs to build ONLY UNLOCKS AT STEP 4/5

REWARDS 20000 coins

STEP 5 18 hrs step

1. 3 mermaid searches...any..goodluck tappers
    2. Complete 3 medium voyages...SEND 4 CHEAP SHIPS OUT OR EVEN AS MANY AS YOU CAN (REASON FOR THIS IS THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE AN ISSUE WITH ONE OR MORE NOT WORKING BUT NOT SURE WHICH IT IS FOR SURE AS IT VARIES...SO TO BE SAFE) ON STEP 4 ON MEDIUM VOYAGE. MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND IT OUT SO THAT IT COMES BACK ON STEP 5 GIVING YOU ENOUGH TIME TO GET TO YOUR DEVICES FOR STEP 5 THOUGH. REMEMBER MY TIPS... THE STEP COMPLETES ONLY WHEN YOUR SHIP STOPS MOVING.

REWARD 10 sapphires 10 black pearls 1 ruby

TIPS

PURCHASES. Check your merchants, houses, decorations and ships inventory for anything new when the quest starts.. if there is you can start building it, but remember DO NOT TAP IT, LEAVE IT FOR WHEN IT IS REQUIRED FOR THE STEPS, try not to tap it by accident.

VOYAGES When sending ships out please be careful which you send out, take note of the time so you do not keep tapping when it finishes and prematurely tap it. Remember that the step completes when the ship docks as in stops moving, not when you tap the ship so if you tap it when it has finished the voyage but is still moving to get to its docking point DO NOT TAP THE SHIP.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step when it is required for a certain step to save yourself time please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME do to so incase you get busy, forget, game crashes, lags, etc.

PIRATES. If any new pirates are added into the quest..i will or someone will post a screen shot as soon as possible and i will edit the first post...so please look at the first post rather than repeatedly asking where the pirate is. Clear the land/water in that area...including docking points and leave the game for a short period (even a few mins works).

When you get the usual suspects of pirates in your game leave them around incase they are required in any steps for the quest. If you use any pirates from the wanted list remember that many of those are harder to fight so might take up few boats which you may need for voyages in the quest itself so becareful which you use.

LAND. Sometimes we are required to buy land in quests, sometimes more than 1 plot, if you have any you can buy around monuments do so that will be more than 1 plot and will give you plenty of trees to chop. You can buy as soon as the quest starts but not click the arrow so if you need to buy land, you tap that it will complete the step.

NEW MEMBERS. For the members who have not joined but do read the forums for the spoilers i have noticed that your cry for help posts appear a tad to late at times. So it might be wise to join up and post anything even a hello to get that moderated incase you need any help in the future.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST AND THREAD, IT WILL BE EDITED WITH STEPS AND ANY TIPS BEFORE YOU ASK ANY QUESTIONS...THANK YOU
    Last edited by darkangel; 02-18-13 at 05:57 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Is this the new LTQ? Because I don't have it yet.

Lvl 15

Quote Originally Posted by Aj3537 View Post
    Is this the new LTQ? Because I don't have it yet.

Lvl 15
    It is...you will get it at some point

Yes it is! I'm level 18 and got it now.

England, Sweden, maybe it just hasn't hit the US yet. It's almost 1am where I'm at.

But I'm sending my frigate out now but the tree isn't there yet.
    Last edited by Aj3537; 08-09-12 at 10:17 PM.

Maybe I'm traveling to Norway tomorrow so i probably cant finish this quest, however, i cant help it, need to begin with it anyway... Addicted??

If I wasn't addicted, I wouldn't be up now at 2am wondering why the hell I haven't gotten the new quest yet.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    England, Sweden, maybe it just hasn't hit the US yet. It's almost 1am where I'm at.
    Aj - it doesn't work like that. I am in England and have not got the quest yet. Good job though as guess which one of my ships did I accidentally send on a long journey yesterday evening?!!!!!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Yea, I did that for a few quests and then I created my LTQ battle plan.

I send ships on long voyages on Wednesday. They return on Thursday. I don't build or buy anything on Thursday to save money I might need for Fridays quest. If I don't have 2000 pearls saved for possible upgrades, I will send my cheap ships out on short voyages. I always have 500,000 coins going into a quest. I sometimes buy a piece of land Thursday morning if I already have close to 500,000 coins.

(I now earn about 800,000 coins a day. When I started this game plan, I was only earning about 500,000 coins a day.) but that's my secret to completing quests besides stay up all night so I start quests right away and read the forum so I can get a jump start.

As for start time, I thought it was ALWAYS 12am PST (3am my time). I was surprised when darkangel posted two new quests so early.
    Last edited by Aj3537; 08-10-12 at 12:04 AM.

I am all ready - millions of coins, thousands of pearls, 7 pirates, 4 areas of land explored and ready to open, 2 opened lands waiting for tees chopping ( opened accidentally when collecting coins), some rubydubies and all ships berthed ...... Except one that I was meaning to send on a medium trip and then automatically pressed long. Any way awaiting quest with anticipation and baited breath ........ Ooooh I'm so excited!

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ

What lvl are you at? If the new quest needs trees chopped, I might make lvl 16. I can't wait for the quest to start either.

What lvl are you at? If the new quest needs trees chopped, I might make lvl 16. I can't wait for the quest to start either.
    L18 - been there for a while whilst focussing on pearl income to max up all my merchants and ships. Will probably start chopping after the quest if not needed for it as very little on the non-TLQ games quest list left for me to do at this level

I have been working nonstop, doing nothing else but voyages and upgrade for the last 4 weeks except LTQ. My estimate is I need about 300,000 more pearls to max upgrade all my current merchants. Out of 24 merchants, 8 are at max with 14 more at varies stages, and the last 4 not started.

All prepared Aj and blackcat good luck...

Two new merchants listing on 'My Merchants' but not available to buy yet - surely linked to this quest. Soap Maker and Cocoa Merchant.
    May be we are getting close to having a Chocolate Shop that would pay out in real chocolate coins ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Two new merchants listing on 'My Merchants' but not available to buy yet - surely linked to this quest. Soap Maker and Cocoa Merchant.
    May be we are getting close to having a Chocolate Shop that would pay out in real chocolate coins ! LOL
    I did not bother mentioning them as no merchants or new houses are available to buy. So only unlocked when you reach the step... I have not had my chocolate fix for few days...

I sent my Frigate out last night (which I do every night with my ships to collect jewels), thinking there was not going to be an LTQ until the next day. It still has two hours left (or an hour and 1 minute - you never can tell with PG's awesome timer systems!). It must not have hit my part of the world yet. When my Frigate comes back from its medium voyage, will it count as part of the LTQ? I technically started the voyage before I received the quest.

If you get the TLQ before the ship returns And docks it should count.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothjunk View Post
    I sent my Frigate out last night (which I do every night with my ships to collect jewels), thinking there was not going to be an LTQ until the next day. It still has two hours left (or an hour and 1 minute - you never can tell with PG's awesome timer systems!). It must not have hit my part of the world yet. When my Frigate comes back from its medium voyage, will it count as part of the LTQ? I technically started the voyage before I received the quest.
    Yes, it will count as a voyage for your quest.

Read the first post, Darkangel explained it very clearly.

I have the same issue, why do all LTQ's always start with a voyage ? according to the quest I have 15 hours left to complete the first stage, but I sent my Frigate out last night on a 24 hour voyage, there is still roughly 10 hours to go, so that counts me out of the LTQ before it's even started, not happy and very unfair !

Lindavnr - Sorry, I should have RTFA. Still on my first few sips of coffee for the day. Thank you for the response, anyway.

DA: Thanks for the time you put in to helping other players.

Thanks dark angel for spoilers

Less fog? "Perhaps that glen hides Paratoan! With both a curse and a blessing..."

still don't have this quest :S

Quote Originally Posted by webid View Post
    Less fog? "Perhaps that glen hides Paratoan! With both a curse and a blessing..."
    Might unlock land with that new tree momument

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast