Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A dark past....spolilers (1/5)

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

A dark past....spoilers (1/5)

A DARK PAST 1/5 LMITED TIME BEWARE THIS IS A RUBY BASED QUEST, COSTS AND TIMES MAY VARY.

THE 24 HRS WILL RESET AFTER EACH STEP. SO WHEN YOU REACH STEP 24HRS WILL START AGAIN AND SO ON.

1. Get Bruce's ship, the Dark Cruiser
    2. Defeat 3 pirates
    3. Complete a Short Voyage...send dark cruiser

REWARD

2 sapphires 15 000 coins

STEP 2/5

1. Build the shuriken merchant 40 RUBIES 14hrs to build (unlocks at step 2)
    2. collect from quarry twice
    3. Build the sword rack.... costs 5 rubies takes 6 hrs to build (unlocks at step 2)

REWARD

3 sapphires 15,000 coins

STEP 3/5

1. Build Meditation Mount (decoration).. 20 rubies...8 hrs
    2. Expand land once
    3. 4 ruby mermaid searches...wish me luck

REWARD

5 sapphires 20000 coins

STEP 4/5

1. Have brickmaker on tier 2
    2. Complete Dark Cruiser on long voyage
    3. Defeat 4 pirates

REWARD

10 sapphires 20000 coins

STEP 5

1. 3 mermaid searches
    2. Build a Dojo costs 20 rubies..8 hrs to build

REWARD

3 rubies 25000 coins

UNLOCKS ARMORY...10 secs to build (free)..upgrades with sapphires.

TIPS

PURCHASES. Check your merchants, houses, decorations and ships inventory for anything new when the quest starts.. if there is you can start building it, but remember DO NOT TAP IT, LEAVE IT FOR WHEN IT IS REQUIRED FOR THE STEPS, try not to tap it by accident.

When sending ships out please be careful which you send out, take note of the time so you do not keep tapping when it finishes and prematurely tap it. Remember that the step completes when the ship docks as in stops moving, not when you tap the ship so if you tap it when it has finished the voyage but is still moving to get to its docking point DO NOT TAP THE SHIP.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step when it is required for a certain step to save yourself time please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME do to so incase you get busy, forget, game crashes, lags, etc.

PIRATES. If any new pirates are added into the quest..i will or someone will post a screen shot as soon as possible and i will edit the first post...so please look at the first post rather than repeatedly asking where the pirate is. Clear the land/water in that area...including docking points and leave the game for a short period (even a few mins works).

When you get the usual suspects of pirates in your game leave them around incase they are required in any steps for the quest. If you use any pirates from the wanted list remember that many of those are harder to fight so might take up few boats which you may need for voyages in the quest itself so becareful which you use.

LAND. Sometimes we are required to buy land in quests, sometimes more than 1 plot, if you have any you can buy around monuments do so that will be more than 1 plot and will give you plenty of trees to chop. You can buy as soon as the quest starts but not click the arrow so if you need to buy land, you tap that it will complete the step.

NEW MEMBERS. For the members who have not joined but do read the forums for the spoilers i have noticed that your cry for help posts appear a tad to late at times. So it might be wise to join up and post anything even a hello to get that moderated incase you need any help in the future.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST AND THREAD, IT WILL BE EDITED WITH STEPS AND ANY TIPS BEFORE YOU ASK ANY QUESTIONS...THANK YOU
    Last edited by darkangel; 08-11-12 at 06:17 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Like always it is so great to read your guidelines . They are so VERY helpful. Thank you.

i just seen someone posted a thread before me by time i typed all mine it was out....oops

Step 2

1. Build the shuriken merchant to find a trainer. Cost 40 gems.
    2. Haul stones for strength: collect twice from quarry.
    3. Build the sword rack to find the best blade. Cost 5 gems

Can someone please verify if this quest is only gotten from a 2.7 Updated PC or does anyone with 2.6 version or lower have this quest as well?

Thanks!

~A
    ,,`,Auron ,,`,

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    i just seen someone posted a thread before me by time i typed all mine it was out....oops
    Any chance that this will be rolled out soon... my wife has it but I don't yet :O(

Quote Originally Posted by Auron View Post
    Can someone please verify if this quest is only gotten from a 2.7 Updated PC or does anyone with 2.6 version or lower have this quest as well?

Thanks!

~A
    it was not pushed via a manual update so i doubt you would need a update as such hun...if you not got it yet then just wait...have you not done your update yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PlankEye View Post
    Any chance that this will be rolled out soon... my wife has it but I don't yet :O(
    as you know it comes out at different times to individual and their devices so be patient hun...

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    it was not pushed via a manual update so i doubt you would need a update as such hun...if you not got it yet then just wait...have you not done your update yet?
    I did not update mine yet because I'm afraid of the lag. Darkangel, after updating, did you get any new quests (aside from this one :P)?
    ,,`,Auron ,,`,

I saw your answer on the other thread. Thanks! I will wait it out.

~A
    ,,`,Auron ,,`,

Quote Originally Posted by Auron View Post
    I saw your answer on the other thread. Thanks! I will wait it out.

~A
    My quest didn't come until after i closed TPC from my task manager, i may have even restarted my iPad too but sure enough voila it appeared immediately. The icing on this quest for me however was the sudden appearance of The Silent Scourge .. woohoo happy days! Best of luck!
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain."

leaving the game and sometimes deleting open app does help if the quest has been pushed to you that is...

Quote Originally Posted by PappaLeRoy View Post
    My quest didn't come until after i closed TPC from my task manager, i may have even restarted my iPad too but sure enough voila it appeared immediately. The icing on this quest for me however was the sudden appearance of The Silent Scourge .. woohoo happy days! Best of luck!
    What version are you?

~A
    ,,`,Auron ,,`,

Logged out logged in twice still haven't got it does it require a certain level I'm at 16 and I have the dark cruiser
    I read on the Internet that you should'nt believe everything you read on the internet! Now I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by Jords View Post
    Logged out logged in twice still haven't got it does it require a certain level I'm at 16 and I have the dark cruiser
    having the dark cruiser should be enough...if you do not have then most likely its not been rolled out to you yet...just be patient and be on the look out.

For those who are waiting for the quest you do have the option of sending your dark cruiser out on a short voyage in the meantime...there is a chance it will be back before you get the quest but if you can afford to send it out a few times then go ahead. If you cant and you usually get quests early you can send it off...or for those who know when they roughly get the quests you could time it and send the ship out...just a thought.

Because I don't have the Dark Cruiser - missed that quest - I had to buy it now for 13 rubies and it takes 16 hours to build . So I can't send it out on any voyage until it is built. I hope PG will take this into consideration and extend the time limit. I am sure I am not the only one who missed that quest.

Quote Originally Posted by illity View Post
    Because I don't have the Dark Cruiser - missed that quest - I had to buy it now for 13 rubies and it takes 16 hours to build . So I can't send it out on any voyage until it is built. I hope PG will take this into consideration and extend the time limit. I am sure I am not the only one who missed that quest.
    Weird.. it's a ruby purchase and it still takes that long to build? That hardly seems fair..

~A
    ,,`,Auron ,,`,

rubies!!!! thats not right...dark cruiser was with coins for the quest.. not with rubies...unless you mean you skipped the build? even a decoration in this quest is with rubies.. i can see this quest is not going to go down well.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Not got time to take a photo but I have 2 new merchants - the shurikan merchant and the armoury. I am L18 so would not be able to afford emerald merchants. It looks as though PG may have built in level targeted features into the design of this quest. Have to be in London all day so already starting to panic with having complete a short juorney and the builds when I am away for much of the 24 hours. I keep telling myself - it's only a game!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

The quest is over for me. I decided to spend 10 precious rubies to finish my short journey so I could build whilst away from home. Went to build the shurikan merchant and it costs 40 rubies. Not the coins as shown by dark angel. Unless we are all on different costs. I only have 20 rubies left.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ

Sorority Superstar
    Well I am in the middle of a system implementation, already like no sleep in 2+ days so IF need RUBIES for decorations?!!!! I guess I will hv 2 skip (and 24 hrs????? Can't be....)

And the sword rack is 5 rubies!!

Didn't skip the build just missed the final step because lack of time . Now that you opened my eyes , why do I have to wait 16 hours to build if I had to pay rubies for it ? Is this a rubie quest ?
    Last edited by illity; 08-02-12 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    The quest is over for me. I decided to spend 10 precious rubies to finish my short journey so I could build whilst away from home. Went to build the shurikan merchant and it costs 40 rubies. Not the coins as shown by dark angel. Unless we are all on different costs. I only have 20 rubies left.
    So your merchant costs rubies to buy?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast