Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 45

Thread: ON THE MAP and subsequent quests (if there are any) spoilers!

  1. #1
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723

    ON THE MAP and subsequent quests (if there are any) spoilers!

    Sorry tappers you not going to like this one...REMEMBER ALL MY TIPS

    ON THE MAP QUEST

    1. Upgrade shoe maker to tier 2
    2. Send Robert's Galleon on Long Voyage (remember tap the ship only once it has docked to complete the task)
    3. 10 rip off mermaid slots... can be any doesn't have to be rubies - goodluck on that one tappers!

    REWARD

    3 RUBIES 30000 COINS


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  2. #2
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,217
    lol we must have been typing at the same time. No worries, I'll direct my thread to here.

  3. #3
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,217
    I can image the posts to follow about there being TEN mermaid searches this time! At least they are not ruby searches - you can find a cheap coin spin and they count towards the 10. Still......

  4. #4
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    I can image the posts to follow about there being TEN mermaid searches this time! At least they are not ruby searches - you can find a cheap coin spin and they count towards the 10. Still......
    Hey Aussie, I not done bad again on the mermaids i am rubies and coins up, seeing as i won some rubies in yesterdays quest i didn't mind using them playing a few ruby slots today.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  5. #5
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    lol we must have been typing at the same time. No worries, I'll direct my thread to here.
    sowwy i didnt know yours came up after...


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  6. #6
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,217
    Actually, I did pretty well yesterday, too darkangel. I think for all searches for yesterday's quest I was a nett of about 9 rubies up. Which is pretty unheard of for me, coz I am sooooo unlucky at slots.

    About halfway into my 10 spins ( I like to break it up a bit) and about at break-even so far.

    Maybe PG have heard the complaints and responded by tweaking the returns on the mermaids?

  7. #7
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Actually, I did pretty well yesterday, too darkangel. I think for all searches for yesterday's quest I was a nett of about 9 rubies up. Which is pretty unheard of for me, coz I am sooooo unlucky at slots.

    About halfway into my 10 spins ( I like to break it up a bit) and about at break-even so far.

    Maybe PG have heard the complaints and responded by tweaking the returns on the mermaids?
    I don't know I have never done badly on them only ever lost 1 here and there to be honest and recently always won. I have done all my mermaid slots played a few 2 rubies played one 10 ruby one 6 ruby and rest coins.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  8. #8
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,217
    About an hour before this quest popped up, I sent the Galleon on a 24 trip.

    So I should be ok on that, shouldn't I? Even though it started before the quest started, it is taken from when it returns?

  9. #9
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    341
    Well, at least you are sure to receive 3 rubies back, so even a balance of -3 makes it even in the end

  10. #10
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    About an hour before this quest popped up, I sent the Galleon on a 24 trip.

    So I should be ok on that, shouldn't I? Even though it started before the quest started, it is taken from when it returns?
    I am not sure if sending robert on the voyage is the trigger or the return will let you know in a little while i got to send it out mine is coming back in a bit from yesterdays long voyage if it recognises it then the trigger is a return, if it does not then its most likey you have to send it out.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  11. #11
    Does one have to complete the Black Pearl Quest in order for this one to appear?

  12. #12
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by mathildam View Post
    Does one have to complete the Black Pearl Quest in order for this one to appear?
    I'm not sure, mathildam - all I can tell you is that I had completed it.

  13. #13
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    copied from the other thread.

    In the scheme of things no as its not a following quest its just another one ....but i cant be 100% sure when it comes to PG and that as i have done this one too.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  14. #14
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    Right i am getting a bit bored of these now i have finished the quest... and there are no following quests, do they not realise angel needs something a lot harder than this ....and no keep your thoughts clean please.

    The answer to your question Aussie the voyage has to be completed, robert who i sent out yesterday just came back and it completed it for todays task.. so for your step it will complete when your ship comes back.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  15. #15
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,146
    i want HOUSE reweard!!

  16. #16
    Intrepid Explorer Tararose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,200
    In the last quest, my mermaids are only returned 1/2 my investment . Hope when this quest appears for me I get a better ROI from my mermaids. To do this with coins only will require about a 5 million coin investment. Something about winning 10 pearls really annoys me.

  17. #17
    Intrepid Explorer Tararose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by wewehalim View Post
    i want HOUSE reweard!!
    I want a good number of rubies without needing to invest rubies to complete the quest.

  18. #18
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    I want an extra hoover mine got messed up by the builders in the house,
    I want an upgraded model of my microwave oven
    I want new blinds
    I want new carpets got bored with these
    I want a new bed alot easier to do than a new man
    I want another decorator this one is too slow...he has not started yet
    I want some 6ft 4 muscular hot hot hotty to come and do my housework for me to provide my poor eyes some eye candy..and errrm yeah break from housework usual stuff yep...
    oh and i want the new lenovo A720 too...


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  19. #19
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Right i am getting a bit bored of these now i have finished the quest... and there are no following quests, do they not realise angel needs something a lot harder than this ....and no keep your thoughts clean please.

    The answer to your question Aussie the voyage has to be completed, robert who i sent out yesterday just came back and it completed it for todays task.. so for your step it will complete when your ship comes back.

    *tapes my mouth on the angel needing something harder comment* Although I do agree, I really enjoyed the first few quests with multi steps and tasks, like the July 4th one. Hopefully they will mix them up a bit - a few smaller one-step ones, then a big multi stage one.

    Ok, good to know that Roberts return will complete the quest - thanks.

  20. #20
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    341
    I haven't got this one yet, but I still haven't completed the black pearl one either. Maybe you do have to finish that one before getting this other one.

    Did anybody get both at the same time?
    Thx

  21. #21
    Zookeeper Claddagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Torti View Post
    I haven't got this one yet, but I still haven't completed the black pearl one either. Maybe you do have to finish that one before getting this other one.

    Did anybody get both at the same time?
    Thx
    Nope. I'm still waiting for this quest to appear. Have completed all but 4 th pirate defeat on black pearl quest.

  22. #22
    I hate to ask this again, but would like confirmation that we will get the "on the map quest" without having to complete the black pearl quest.......

    Anyone? Thanks!

  23. #23
    Sorority Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,438
    Sigh, sigh... 2, 3, 5, TEN mermaid thingies... this progression is 20 next? Exponential soon won't be enough time in the day to DO the spins even if u HAVE the resources...

    SO.. PG stands for umm Progressive Genetic (T)esting I guess.. it's an evil scheme by world powers to look at Forums read what peeps DON'T want.. increase THOSE continually until you see if you can BREAK your customers... nice..


  24. #24
    Sorority Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,438
    Only PG will KNOW mathildam..

  25. #25
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Herndon, VA
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Tararose View Post
    Something about winning 10 pearls really annoys me.
    Maybe the fact that even 1000 pearls would be useless? It does seem like a slap in the face to me, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •