Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGICAL SIGHTS! and subsequent quests SPOILERS....

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

MAGICAL SIGHTS! and subsequent quests SPOILERS....

LIMITED TIME QUEST 2 DAYS ONLY REMEMBER ALL MY TIPS FROM PREVIOUS QUESTS

HAPPY TAPPINGS AND GOODLUCK PEOPLE

MAGICAL SIGHTS

1. Upgrade watermill to tier 2 (exit and enter game if it does not register your watermill)
    2. Expand twice to find hidden object...if you have land around monuments that will register as 2 plots of land get that if you have any available to buy in your game will save you time.
    3. Defeat 4 pirates..keep leaving the game for a little while to get these pirates in the game.

Once you finish this you will win 20 000 coins.

This will then unlock the RAINBOW FALLS

Under decorations for free, will take 2 mins to build and quest is complete.

Sigh thats it.....sob sob sob
    Last edited by darkangel; 07-14-12 at 05:52 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Really? What a let-down!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Really? What a let-down!
    i know i keep checking incase something pops up but no maybe they done that cos pirates are slow to some and there is 2 plots of land and some got to save for it and takes time.....

might as well as ask you here as well lol where in australia you from?

Intrepid Explorer
    I'm only level 25, so I have plenty of land left. I always keep a few plots of land explored but not with the green arrow pressed, so I finished that part right away. The pirates are a bit harder as my ships are only about half upgraded. Got 3 out of 4 now though - just waiting on an easy one to pop up.

I am from Adelaide. (middle south of Oz)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    I'm only level 25, so I have plenty of land left. I always keep a few plots of land explored but not with the green arrow pressed, so I finished that part right away. The pirates are a bit harder as my ships are only about half upgraded. Got 3 out of 4 now though - just waiting on an easy one to pop up.

I am from Adelaide. (middle south of Oz)
    Geez you make me work so hard for an answer lol..

I went to Brisbane and a few other places last year november was nice...

I am still traumatised i didnt think the quest would be this short. I had land ready that was with a monument so was more than one plot i had 5 pirates just sitting there.

Sorority Superstar
    Still no quest here.. can't do anything until this appears.. Have five pirates waiting and enuf coins for ONE expansion.. will have to save for the second... grrr.. I DID expand twice and CLICKED the green thingie but didn't chop the trees.. so I shoudln't click the Green thingie either??? so sad....

Intrepid Explorer
    Oh well, I suppose they can't put a mammoth one up every week, our land would be filled with quest houses, merchants and decorations.

heya guys - can someone tell me how long it takes for a new thread to be approved? I created one but nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    Still no quest here.. can't do anything until this appears.. Have five pirates waiting and enuf coins for ONE expansion.. will have to save for the second... grrr.. I DID expand twice and CLICKED the green thingie but didn't chop the trees.. so I shoudln't click the Green thingie either??? so sad....

Your 2 days should start when you receive the quest keith and its really really short well it did feel like that for me i finished it so quickly, just didnt feel like coming on middle of night to start a thread then had migraine in morning. I feel deflated it ended so quickly lol. Save for you land use the time.

Sorority Superstar
    I keep exiting and going back in i guess... patience was NEVER my longgggg suit!!

Sorority Superstar
    Yep.. and I had an "away day" last night... went to Ajman for the night (stayed in a hotel even) DIDN'T EVEN TURN MY LAPTOP ON ONCE - FIRST TIME FOR YEARS!!! lol

Yep.. and I had an "away day" last night... went to Ajman for the night (stayed in a hotel even) DIDN'T EVEN TURN MY LAPTOP ON ONCE - FIRST TIME FOR YEARS!!! lol

ohh nice, did you have a good time? the question is did you play your game though lol?

I was actually thinking of starting a thread of crazy ways of how we play our game...you know setting alarm clock, sneaking it in work, trying to tap it in front of others without making it look obvious, thinks like that i think it could be a laugh reading what we all do.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    LIMITED TIME QUEST 2 DAYS ONLY REMEMBER ALL MY TIPS FROM PREVIOUS QUESTS-

1. FOR VOYAGES TO COMPLETE TAP THE SHIP ONLY ONCE THEY DOCK
    2. LEAVE ALL YOUR PIRATES AROUND AT ANY GIVEN TIME ONCE THIS QUEST STARTS, IF A CERTAIN PIRATE IS REQUIRED TO BE DEFEATED I WILL POST A SCREENSHOT IF I CAN, LOOK WHERE IT IS AND MOVE YOUR DOCKING POINTS, LEAVE GAME FOR 10 MINS AND RE ENTER AT THAT STAGE OF YOUR GAME.
    4. READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION SAVES REPEATING
    5. ANYONE GETS AHEAD OF REMEMBER I DO SLEEP LOL FEEL WELCOME TO POST THE FOLLOWING STEPS

HAPPY TAPPINGS AND GOODLUCK PEOPLE

MAGICAL SIGHTS

1. Upgrade watermill to tier 2 (exit and enter game if it does not register your watermill)
    2. Expand twice to find hidden object
    3. Defeat 4 pirates

Once you finish this you will win 20 000 coins.

This will then unlock the RAINBOW FALLS

Under decorations for free, will take 2 mins to build and quest is complete.

Sigh thats it.....sob sob sob
    I don't see it . I tried to close and open nothing. I hope to see it during the day.

Sorority Superstar
    Well.. i looked for a hotel WITh (free) WiFi so my iPad would work... couldn't find one where I wanted.. so got one with Wired connection and actually started setting up my laptop as a wireless-spot... so i COULD connect the iPad... but then ended up NOT turnign on the laptop so actually DIDN'Y play the game.. but... FIRST thing home.. guess what i did...

Hey T Rex hope everything is good...

You could try deleting game from history double home button and delete game from the row on bottom then open game again otherwise i am sure it will roll in, in meantime just prepare. Buy some land and dont press the green button keep that there. If you got any options of buying around monuments then do that it will register as 2 plots of land.

You could try deleting game from history double home button and delete game from the row on bottom then open game again otherwise i am sure it will roll in, in meantime just prepare. Buy some land and dont press the green button keep that there. If you got any options of buying around monuments then do that it will register as 2 plots of land.
    Thanks Darkangel! Everything is .... Not so bad. Hope you are ok. I did what you said but no quest. I extanded 2 pieces of land. We'll see. Thanks again .

Thanks Darkangel! Everything is .... Not so bad. Hope you are ok. I did what you said but no quest. I extanded 2 pieces of land. We'll see. Thanks again .

You posted twice lol you must be bored....there are no voyages you can tell the boyfriend he can breathe lol

Still nothing here to. Have 5 pirates waiting, 17 plots with green arrows ready to tap and fully upgraded the watermill all ready. Maybe I will get it next weekend !! Not that I am impatient at all!!
    I love PG if I get the quest and its not a ruby one.

Sorority Superstar
    I deleted history.. no quest... fought one of the pirates as i thought he was sitting on one of my moorings for one of the two ships out at voyage.. did that but no mooring appeared.. i have TWO ships out but only ONE "spare" mooring.. have no idea where the other one is...

QUESTION: IF one of the four pirates I have waiting to fight IS sitting on a mooring (although I am sure i moved ALL moorings away from the pirates) what happens when that ship RETURNS from her voyage????

Sorority Superstar
    SEVENTEEN plots with green arrows!!! I have NONE.. just THREE without trees cut.. thought you HAD to click the Green Arrow to move forward.. (as i said in a previous post) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Well Done daddio!!

Hi people,
    I gave a quick read but couldn't find an answer yet: what's the prize for the second and last step?
    You get 20,000 coins from completing the first, but what about the end of the quest?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Torti View Post
    Hi people,
    I gave a quick read but couldn't find an answer yet: what's the prize for the second and last step?
    You get 20,000 coins from completing the first, but what about the end of the quest?
    Thanks!
    the second step is just to build that rainbow fall which is free, that is the prize hun, its nice though. I suppose i can post a pic once my updates are finished.

SEVENTEEN plots with green arrows!!! I have NONE.. just THREE without trees cut.. thought you HAD to click the Green Arrow to move forward.. (as i said in a previous post) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Well Done daddio!!
    Keith did you not read his post he made a mistake it was a pointless thread, the reason his land prices were not increasing was because he had reached his limit like me but he put 61.5 million rather than 615 million otherwise i would have just told him that its the cap price for land. Will double of course but will always drop back to 615 million.

Once you buy land and 4 hours are up you have to click the green arrow otherwise you cant actually buy more land it will not free your explorer. In this quest is a matter of not clicking that green arrow to register the plot of land. Its a shame that you need 2 plots but if you got any land you can buy near around a monument as it opens more land by that it will register it as 2 plots.

You posted twice lol you must be bored....there are no voyages you can tell the boyfriend he can breathe lol
    Lol!! Still nothing there too. Yes there is a voyage for me tonight, i go to a party. Alone. It's National Day in France so after the military parade this morning we dance tonight.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast