Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates that do not appear or you cant locate....facts

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Red face Pirates that do not appear or you cant locate....facts

It seems that many are struggling to find where pirates are located, i thought i would just clarify rather than posting the same response here there and everywhere that there is an issue present at the moment that some pirates are not appearing even if you clear the land. PG know this are are working on it, problem is that a quick fix would be to bring back ALL THE PIRATES which would not go down well so its going to take that little bit longer to fix.

In the meantime i have already posted a few pictures of locations of some pirates i could post again on here if requested if you would like to check if you have the land cleared first.

Happy tapping people!

The last picture is The Immortal.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by darkangel; 06-22-12 at 05:55 AM.

Great idea. Please post your pics here, then we can add others as discovered. If you need the Serpent I have a picture.
    Last edited by Tararose; 06-21-12 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tararose View Post
    Great idea. Please post your pics here, then we can add others as discovered. If you need the Serpent I have a picture.
    I have the serpent thanks will post as soon as i got the dishes done lol...

Intrepid Explorer
    wow, great job darkangel!

Quote Originally Posted by wewehalim View Post
    wow, great job darkangel!
    I know arn't i clever for getting the dishes done lol hehehe

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I know arn't i clever for getting the dishes done lol hehehe
    not done yet, it's not completed.
    (bring u up first, then smack u down lol)
    peaceee

Great job, darkangel. I wanted to do this about a week ago. Took shots of 6 pirates, but without the ID. Just didn't get time to post them into a thread. You get the credit. Some of my pirate attack area seems larger than yours. Have yet to see for quests: Silent Scourge, Pillaging Paul, and Terrible Thomas. Have yet to see, but caught wind of; Silver Shark, Gorgon, and Barnacled Betty (I think they showed up in the very beginning).

Name:  IMG_0190[1].jpg
Views: 87926
Size:  20.1 KB
    Illustrious Illian (a tough cookie that keeps coming back, and cheap on sapphire ROI)

Name:  IMG_0191[1].jpg
Views: 87794
Size:  19.9 KB
    The Immortals (get him a lot, good for sapphires)

Name:  IMG_0184[1].jpg
Views: 87540
Size:  21.2 KB
    Cursed Kathy (always there, easily beaten for unwanted pearls)

Name:  IMG_0186[1].jpg
Views: 88066
Size:  20.4 KB
    The Red Hammer (rarely see him, and cheap on sapphires ROI)

Name:  IMG_0188[1].jpg
Views: 88198
Size:  21.1 KB
    Black John (rarely see him, but only pearls so far)

Name:  IMG_0189[1].jpg
Views: 87439
Size:  21.6 KB
    The Serpent (same as Kathy)
    Last edited by Mickchump; 06-22-12 at 03:36 AM.

This is so helpful! Thank you Mickchump and Darkangel!

I need help as you can see on the picture round the statue there are some trees which i can not clear the arrow is behind the arm, and i can not tap it to clear.
    How do you get to the arrow, Please help.Name:  IMG_2721.jpg
Views: 86948
Size:  20.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mahjongg View Post
    I need help as you can see on the picture round the statue there are some trees which i can not clear the arrow is behind the arm, and i can not tap it to clear.
    How do you get to the arrow, Please help.Name:  IMG_2721.jpg
Views: 86948
Size:  20.8 KB
    When i did that i just made it big as possible and tapped, just keep trying it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickchump View Post
    Great job, darkangel. I wanted to do this about a week ago. Took shots of 6 pirates, but without the ID. Just didn't get time to post them into a thread. You get the credit. Some of my pirate attack area seems larger than yours. Have yet to see for quests: Silent Scourge, Pillaging Paul, and Terrible Thomas. Have yet to see, but caught wind of; Silver Shark, Gorgon, and Barnacled Betty (I think they showed up in the very beginning).

Illustrious Illian (a tough cookie that keeps coming back, and cheap on sapphire ROI)

I have noticed that your red square is larger than mine and Ilian actually goes over land mine stopped going over any land awhile back after a certain update. I have not seen terrible thomas, but as i said there is an issue so regardless of land cleared might not show, "barnacled betty" not seen that one i dont think probably once a land thats cleared from a ruby quest is cleared. Sounds like a cartoon character.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickchump View Post

hmmm never see cursed kathy.

silent scourge is between 3rd island (gold coin artefact) and 4th island (the island with the sundial)

Silent Scourge, Pillaging Paul, i had those two way back when they first came about, pillaging paul is the very tiny one that comes on the right of your very first island, you only need that unlocked.

Zookeeper
    It seems that many are struggling to find where pirates are located, i thought i would just clarify rather than posting the same response here there and everywhere that there is an issue present at the moment that some pirates are not appearing even if you clear the land. PG know this are are working on it, problem is that a quick fix would be to bring back ALL THE PIRATES which would not go down well so its going to take that little bit longer to fix.

In the meantime i have already posted a few pictures of locations of some pirates i could post again on here if requested if you would like to check if you have the land cleared first.

Happy tapping people!

The last picture is The Immortal.
    Darkangel, in that pic with the immortal, I noticed that there islands that you haven't attempted to explore yet, even one that has a quest marker on it. Is there a particular reason for that? Are you just holding back for further updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    Darkangel, in that pic with the immortal, I noticed that there islands that you haven't attempted to explore yet, even one that has a quest marker on it. Is there a particular reason for that? Are you just holding back for further updates?
    Well they are not really quest markers just "expand here" signs, the one on the far corner i am not going to explore yet until my land price stays the same i dont see the point in wasting my land prices right not to explore just land that leads to nothing. The land on the right with the green cauldron i am debating to explore or not. If i do will go straight to the cauldron and skip the casket as the image does not match the quest, that will be updated at some point including image i would assume and i do not want any issues so will try and by pass that one. My land price at moment is 473+million i dont know if the land prices just stop increasing at any point. I read that it did for a person at 630 million somewhere but i noticed my price jump over 700 million a few times so i am not confident. I would rather explore a little and hold back for more quests to follow as i bet they will require more land to explore, then there is the emerald queen she has expensive taste, i can see her going towards a billion at tier 10 for voyages.

Terrible Thomas ( very easy to defeat with weakest ship)
    Name:  ParadiseCove Terrible Thomas.jpg
Views: 87127
Size:  20.5 KB

Looks like I'll need to clear a few trees to get Terrible Thomas to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tararose View Post
    Looks like I'll need to clear a few trees to get Terrible Thomas to show up.
    I have cleared the lot but still does not show up thats because of a bug so if it does not then you know why.

[QUOTE=wewehalim;24486]hmmm never see cursed kathy.

cursed kathy only appears if you unlock that island where the volcano is and buy the plot, you do not need to clear it, but it is ruby based. Then the quest to defeat it comes up.

Zookeeper
    I used to see Black John, but I don't anymore. I wonder if that's because I moved the houses away from the coast. Maybe I'll try moving one back as an experiment. I notice that Ilian always comes back, and I wonder if that's because the sundial I'd so close to the coast.

Interesting. I haven't seen Kathy, Paul, or the Silent Scourge since early after the arrival of the pirates. The rest of them are pretty regular "visitors"
    My GameCenter ID is SueR428

Sorry if I missed this, but does anyone have a picture of Pillaging Paul and where he can be located? It is the only quest I have to do at this time. Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Linnymo23 View Post
    Sorry if I missed this, but does anyone have a picture of Pillaging Paul and where he can be located? It is the only quest I have to do at this time. Thanks for any help!
    I had Paul way before i started this thread and not since then but there is a picture in this thread https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...Pillaging-paul

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I had Paul way before i started this thread and not since then but there is a picture in this thread https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...Pillaging-paul
    Thanks for the info! I have moved a building and relocated a couple more ships, so hopefully he'll show up soon!

zoescats
    Still no Thomas. Land is cleared but still he won't come. Grrr this is so annoying!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast