Many Smaller Teams for Greater Rewards Challenge. SPOILERS

New Team Battle Challenge
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  89.0 KB
Views: 655
Size:  100.6 KB
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Good luck to all lucky ones having access to their cove for these week-end battles...
    I will have to wait for another fix on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricou View Post
    Good luck to all lucky ones having access to their cove for these week-end battles...
    I will have to wait for another fix on my side.
    Sorry to hear that, Ricou....hope it's fixed for you soon.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

I have 8 battles to do. Done 2 so far. Not interested in rings and no chance of reaching top 20. Yawn

Zookeeper
    Sorry, Squids....if I have this one, I won't be participating since I need all ships for Fenrir. :\

As usual I can't join and participate
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shi View Post
    Sorry, Squids....if I have this one, I won't be participating since I need all ships for Fenrir. :\
    +1

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jencat View Post
    +1
    +2 - no chance of getting in top 20 anyway, can live without the rings.

This is a joke how can these people do all these matches?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Angelic Member
    This quest didn't come for me. I assume because I didn't update. I am still afraid to update. It seems a lot of problems.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
Views: 614
Size:  60.5 KBThis quest is different for different people. Compair giraffes image in #1 taken before 09.30 BST and mine below taken 14.50 BST and the games are totally different. My leader board is also different. What is going on other than possibly another problematic quest where both sides are loosing.
    Last edited by BlackCatLady; 09-28-13 at 07:14 AM.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Here's mine, taken 15:50 uk time

Intrepid Explorer
    Sorry my ships are all in repair from the impossible stupid Fenrir battles.

Owl Wizard
    So... not only are some of us getting abused with the stupid Fenrir battles, but now those who are already in Asgard or who don't have it yet can compete for "the most powerful cannon"

I did find, though, that to do the quests part, we can battle against the weak friends that we can one-shot to count as the 12. So, when our timers have run out with Fenrir, we should be able to get the piddly reward for doing the minimum in this quest. But, no way to even consider going for the cannon if we want to get into Asgard.

Longtime Tapper
    I'm in the Orcatastic faction and have to defeat 9 ships. I do want the rings and even if I didn't, once joining a faction, I feel obligated to do my part. It would be a lot easier if they matched me against ships I had a chance of defeating. I was hoping that once EQ went into repairs it would change my battle foes. Alas, it didn't. Richard was just paired with a higher tier Jim. I have to keep logging in and out until I find a match that is suitable. Does anyone know if you can send multiple ships against one player?

Longtime Tapper
    I answered my own question. Yes you can send multiple ships against one player.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by ) Rio ( View Post
    I'm in the Orcatastic faction and have to defeat 9 ships. I do want the rings and even if I didn't, once joining a faction, I feel obligated to do my part. It would be a lot easier if they matched me against ships I had a chance of defeating. I was hoping that once EQ went into repairs it would change my battle foes. Alas, it didn't. Richard was just paired with a higher tier Jim. I have to keep logging in and out until I find a match that is suitable. Does anyone know if you can send multiple ships against one player?

In the battle list there is multiple pirates from the other side to choose from, I pick and choose from that instead of being paired by the game.
    GC: <*Jen68*>

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen68 View Post
    In the battle list there is multiple pirates from the other side to choose from, I pick and choose from that instead of being paired by the game.
    Same here that way depending on the ship you are using you can match it with as many as you want until you find what you are looking for, and adjust your armament the same way. ;-)
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift and that is why they call it the PRESENT!!

I've spotted you this morning on the list, you were 14-th :-)

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    Am third now ;-) hoping to hang on to a top 20 spot, but a long way to go lol
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift and that is why they call it the PRESENT!!

Gah! Okay - I have a problems with this. I've chosen my faction, and have battled about 5-6 ships now. But it keeps asking me to chose my side and hasn't counted any of any of my wins. It merely asks me to join and the. Connection to the server. Again. Has anybody else got this? Maybe time to submit a ticket...

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    I made a good start but then lost cannons for 8 hrs and got left behind, trying again later. Gratz Ez good luck hope you manage it
    GC: <*Jen68*>

I've stopped after losing my pc, did my 8 battles though. I knew it would get damaged, shouldn't have gone for it.

Intrepid Explorer
    I made a good start but then lost cannons for 8 hrs and got left behind, trying again later. Gratz Ez good luck hope you manage it
    Ty am 4th now and hangin' on lol

kaipo0411
    not in my list, far below 20 u are
    means this list is no good, i think they made it up.
    how does the count work? did 3 pirates still on zero

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast