Thread: ♥ Crush Profiles ♥

♥ Crush Profiles ♥

Dear PG:

I'd first like to point out that it is possible to tap on pets in the game and get info on them, but it is not possible to get info on your crushes.

There is not a single place in the game where you can look at each crush's name. In the crushes tablet, you can see who each crush is paired with and that's it. Unless you are still going on dates with them, the crush remains nameless.

I suggest that players are able to tap on the crushes they see in the game and have some sort of sub menu appear at the bottom of the screen the same way that a girl's name would show up. If we could see the guy's name and description that would be great.

I forget some of the LE crush's names all the time! I'm not asking for much. I only wish to be able to remember my crushes' names!

Sincerely,
    $prinkles
    Itís more than just a mission, you hear but you donít listen. You better pay attention and get what you been missing
    -Drake

Smile

Yes please! Thank you $prinkles
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

This is a great idea! I just hope they don't ask u to feed them or do their laundry or pick up their dirty socks LOL that would be worse than pets hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Envisagedream View Post
    This is a great idea! I just hope they don't ask u to feed them or do their laundry or pick up their dirty socks LOL that would be worse than pets hahahaha
    Haha! Envi that's hilarious! That would be sexist :P

Edit: then again, if we are going to talk sexist then we couldn't play this game!
    Itís more than just a mission, you hear but you donít listen. You better pay attention and get what you been missing
    -Drake

Quote Originally Posted by $prinkles View Post
    Haha! Envi that's hilarious! That would be sexist :P

Edit: then again, if we are going to talk sexist then we couldn't play this game!
    Lol!!! I guess I was thinking of my husband when I saw this. But how about our crushes pay out for all those 300,000$ dates we took them on?

Intrepid Explorer
    Yes, this would be great. While I personally just don't have name problems, I know many others do.

I'm content with them just giving out energy for the moment, but we need some sort of pearl giving system. If crushes could fill that role, it'd be great.

+1
    Leanne
    ďLife is short, Break the Rules.Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.Love truly.Laugh uncontrollably And never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile.Ē

Oh yeah, crushes should give you pearls. It makes sense!

Maybe the pets could dig some up in the backyard too?

As for the crushes, I just want more levels...and a few more outfit choices?
    Game Center ID: G.P. Mackie

Quote Originally Posted by Aaliana View Post
    Oh yeah, crushes should give you pearls. It makes sense!

Maybe the pets could dig some up in the backyard too?

As for the crushes, I just want more levels...and a few more outfit choices?
    OMG yes we need pearls!

I avoided recruiting crushes until I realized that during the process they gave presents. Then I began to recruit them all, one by one. What kinda gorl does that make me? Talk about sexism!!

Intrepid Explorer
    Abejita, I was the same, LOL. And then, I stopped dating poor Jeff after I got the woven bag and sneakers because I don't like the rest of his stuff. XD

Well, actually, I got Brent, an LE crush, first (who didn't give gifts) because he had the lowest requirements per level and I desperately needed extra energy for tent collectibles at the time.

Streaks, you made me laugh! They are so ugly that gifts are their only reason for existing! Gifts and energy.

Quote Originally Posted by $prinkles View Post
    Dear PG:

I'd first like to point out that it is possible to tap on pets in the game and get info on them, but it is not possible to get info on your crushes.

There is not a single place in the game where you can look at each crush's name. In the crushes tablet, you can see who each crush is paired with and that's it. Unless you are still going on dates with them, the crush remains nameless.

I suggest that players are able to tap on the crushes they see in the game and have some sort of sub menu appear at the bottom of the screen the same way that a girl's name would show up. If we could see the guy's name and description that would be great.

I forget some of the LE crush's names all the time! I'm not asking for much. I only wish to be able to remember my crushes' names!

Sincerely,
    $prinkles
    Me too me too plus it'd really be great if we could change their clothes,,,, but they'd make that a pain and probably way expensive!