Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: **castleville**

Glurb is Nutz if he thinks I'm going to make 9 cheeses and 27 milks; he can just go hungry until he gets more real with his diet plan and Asks for 9 blueberries, 3 cheeses and 5 honeys
    Greta is my name, sarcasm is my game

Quote Originally Posted by f4tlsly View Post
    Glurb is Nutz if he thinks I'm going to make 9 cheeses and 27 milks; he can just go hungry until he gets more real with his diet plan and asks for 9 blueberries, 3 cheeses and 5 honeys
    ....and for dessert, one-half of a blueberry tart (gotta watch his physique).

Are you still playing AV?
    TPC is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Game Center: magic$hoes

Ahhh... just one more black pearl to get that green dragon. If only I can transfer some black pearls from TPC where I have hundreds and usless there...

Name:  GreenDragon.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  98.8 KB
    Game Center ID: hqiu2011

Oh wow, I want that dragon!! Lets say you get him by level 36, that means I only need to wait another 18 levels, yay :-(
    Also glurb is mean to me. I can always manage his trades when it is for a stupid jade clover but getting stardust is virtually impossible for me unless I break my legs and get put in a hospital that has free wifi,

How come the Scottish girl leaves and you guys start discussing Macbeth and sporrans??
    Also, what level are you all at now? I know hong_qiu is 36 and super far ahead f me but what anout the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by JessiBlue View Post
    It may be just me, but I like to deal with Liang and Glurb separately. Otherwise, I get all discombobulated.
    (especially when peepers have been dilated and head bones ache)
    deal with Glurb when you think you're done with Liang, since his timing is continuous... unlike with Glurb, if you see the gold question mark ? on his hand, don't tap on it until you think you're ready, since his food sometimes is the same as Liang's orders... for Liang's next orders, you know ahead of time when he's away for 4 hrs, try to make some especially those long lead items...

to answer Katie: I'm at level 22 plus a nick to 23...
    Last edited by fishlike; 10-20-13 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    How come the Scottish girl leaves and you guys start discussing Macbeth and sporrans??
    Also, what level are you all at now? I know hong_qiu is 36 and super far ahead f me but what anout the rest?
    Haha! Just goes to show ya; the minute you stop posting, we'll start posting something good! So where've you been, huh? (tapping my foot, arms crossed) I'm on level 20.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fishlike View Post
    deal with Glurb when you think you're done with Liang, since his timing is continuous... unlike with Glurb, if you see the gold question mark ? on his hand, don't tap on it until you think you're ready, since his food sometimes is the same as Liang's orders... for Liang's next orders, you know ahead of time when he's away for 4 hrs, try to make some especially those long lead items...

to answer Katie: I'm at level 22 plus a nick to 23...
    Affirmative on all the tips; thankie most kindly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hong_Qiu View Post
    Ahhh... just one more black pearl to get that green dragon. If only I can transfer some black pearls from TPC where I have hundreds and usless there...

Name:  GreenDragon.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  98.8 KB
    Since I'm your friend and you like me a lot, you'd give me the green dragon if I asked you nicely, right? Hong-Qiu, would you pretty please give me the green dragon?
    Last edited by magicshoes; 10-20-13 at 12:15 PM.

Haha! Just goes to show ya; the minute you stop posting, we'll start posting something good! So where've you been, huh? (tapping my foot, arms crossed) I'm on level 20.
    Haha I've been wifi less in the middle of nowhere. Kind of near Loch Lomond actually, so I was looking in case I saw glurb

Haha I've been wifi less in the middle of nowhere. Kind of near Loch Lomond actually, so I was looking in case I saw glurb
    Ah! That would've been so cool--a sighting of Glurb on Loch Lomond!

Been a wandering in the Trossachs, Katie?
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Been a wandering in the Trossachs, Katie?
    Would y'all invite me next time y'all go? I wanna see!

Zookeeper
    I love love love love Scotland, btw.......

I'm 3500 Xp away from level 21...

Have fun wandering! If you see glurb, run fast, he might just have room in his sporran for a wee snack!

Quote Originally Posted by f4tlsly View Post
    I'm 3500 Xp away from level 21...

Have fun wandering! If you see glurb, run fast, he might just have room in his sporran for a wee snack!
    A wee snack? As in a finger? Arghhhhh!

(I'm watching "The Blob" on TV) :O

A wee snack? As in a finger? Arghhhhh!

(I'm watching "The Blob" on TV) :O
    Omg I remember when that came out, my friend and I used to run down the street screaming "the blob is coming"! Lol

Then again it might have been enjoying a replay in the late 60's since it was made in the 50's and I wasn't born yet :-)
    Last edited by f4tlsly; 10-20-13 at 09:04 PM.

I just reached Level 21 and now have 4 heroes. Is it better to spread the heroes around between the various "Places Of Legend" or is it wiser to place them all in the Friendship Arena? Bluebell's sweet!

I just reached Level 21 and now have 4 heroes. Is it better to spread the heroes around between the various "Places Of Legend" or is it wiser to place them all in the Friendship Arena? Bluebell's sweet!
    I've just reached level 22.... Yes, Bluebell is sweet, and her home is the cutest of all IMO.

I like to spread my heroes around, unless there's an item I really, really want, and the chances are higher of getting it with all the spots filled. Right now, I need just ONE padlock to upgrade my storage, and no matter what I do, no luck!

Liang is being kind to me today, though. For a change, he hasn't asked for anything I can't provide. Glurb, on the other hand, is as greedy as ever. Anytime I tap his question mark, I can count on needing 36-40 spaces in the vault. I like the prizes though. They help generate some good income.
    Tribez and Castlez ID: n5sjyq/Cupajo

Game Center ID: Doorsong2

Quote Originally Posted by cupajo View Post
    I've just reached level 22.... Yes, Bluebell is sweet, and her home is the cutest of all IMO.

I like to spread my heroes around, unless there's an item I really, really want, and the chances are higher of getting it with all the spots filled. Right now, I need just ONE padlock to upgrade my storage, and no matter what I do, no luck!

Liang is being kind to me today, though. For a change, he hasn't asked for anything I can't provide. Glurb, on the other hand, is as greedy as ever. Anytime I tap his question mark, I can count on needing 36-40 spaces in the vault. I like the prizes though. They help generate some good income.
    Thankie most kindly.

Hey! I just noticed that there's an off-topic thread for yet another non-PG game. Uh-oh.... What if PG pulls the plug on all of these non-PG game threads? What WILL we do? I went to the Zynga Forum, but there is no designated Castleville iPad forum. It appears that a few people have attempted to start one, but it hasn't taken off. Does anyone have any ideas about how we can start our own forum? JessiB and I have discussed this through PM's, and neither of us wants to lose touch with you guys!

Hey! I just noticed that there's an off-topic thread for yet another non-PG game. Uh-oh.... What if PG pulls the plug on all of these non-PG game threads?
    It's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    It's fine.
    Thank you, Nic!! We tried the other forum for the other game, but it was horrible.. You guys are so much more relaxed! You're the best!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! I just noticed that there's an off-topic thread for yet another non-PG game. Uh-oh.... What if PG pulls the plug on all of these non-PG game threads? What WILL we do? I went to the Zynga Forum, but there is no designated Castleville iPad forum. It appears that a few people have attempted to start one, but it hasn't taken off. Does anyone have any ideas about how we can start our own forum? JessiB and I have discussed this through PM's, and neither of us wants to lose touch with you guys!
    I'm sorry. Didn't mean to make you worry!
    Feel free to add me on GC: futuregirl1709
    But mention who you are on the forum, please

It's fine.
    And that's why we love you guys!! Nic, if you check the new thread you'll find it bursts with praises to the Pocket Gems spirit. I won't complain about prices anymore. Freedom of speech and sense of humour allowed are priceless! So, big thank you to Pocket Gems!!!
    Last edited by abejita08; 10-21-13 at 01:53 PM.

It's fine.
    You guys rock! I feel a lot better posting on the Castleville thread now that we have officially been given the okay to go ahead. Thanks, Nic!

It's fine.
    Whew! Thanks, Nic!

@Futuregirl: LOL! I think we'd all pretty much agree that even though the games are great, the forums are more than half the fun. Come join us in Castleville!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by abejita08 View Post
    And that's why we love you guys!! Nic, if you check the new thread you'll find it bursts with praises to the Pocket Gems spirit. I won't complain about prices anymore. Freedom of speech and sense of humour allowed are priceless! So, big thank you to Pocket Gems!!!
    Well, hello abejita! Are you playing Castleville? Welcome!

Well, hello abejita! Are you playing Castleville? Welcome!
    Thanks, Cupajo! I'm not playing Castleville yet, but I'll probably try it. I know now where to find you, players!