Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 476

Thread: Spinello the spider battle quest

  1. #1
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    326

    Spinello the spider battle quest

    Just had this pop up
    Didn't write numbers down but 30 battles to win ship
    First 3 battles immediate return
    3-4 30 min wait 130-?
    Doesn't give an at/def amount for next battle on mine

  2. #2
    Intrepid Explorer 4Muscateers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Stats after 4th battle

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2422
Size:  100.9 KB

    Battle 5 - strength 200/200

    (Now the strength stats read correctly and not 1 off)

    Thanks JonWayne for the following:

    Quote:
    Battle #6, Strength - 200, returns in 10 mins.
    Battle #7, Strength unknown & returns immediately
    Battle #8, Strength - 450, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #9, Strength - 600, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #10, Strength - 750, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #11, Strength - 900, returns in 2 hrs
    Battle #12, Strength - 1050, returns in 30 mins
    Battle #13, Strength - 1200, returns in 24 seconds
    Battle #14, Strength - 1600, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #15, Strength - 1620, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #16, Strength - 1640, returns in 60 mins
    Battle #17, Strength - 1660, returns in 2 hrs
    Battle #18, Strength - 1680, returns in 2 hrs
    Battle #19, Strength - 1700, returns in 10 mins
    Battle #20, Strength - unknown, returns immediately
    Battle #21, Strength - 1750, returns in 20 mins
    Battle #22, Strength - 1780, returns in 30 mins
    Battle #23, Strength - 1810, returns in 60 mins
    Battle #24, Strength - 1840, returns in 60 mins
    Battle #25, Strength - 1870, returns in 3 hrs
    Battle #26, Strength - 1900, returns in 5 hrs
    Battle #27, Strength - 1930, returns in 2 hrs (my PC gotten 1 shot by him with 1 +125 Hull, wasted rubies to expedite repair)
    Battle #28, Strength - 2400, returns in 60 mins (PC will need 3 +100 Hull to withstand each hit)
    Battle #29, Strength - 4500, returns in 4 sec
    Battle #30, Strength - 6000. (WOW)

    Sorry people, I can't fight battle 30 anymore now. Have to wait till all my ships are repaired as PC with 3 +100 hull will not be able to withstand a single hit. So I can't post the ship stat until tomorrow, or maybe even the day after. Seriously, 4500 strength, I'm not sure if my whole damn fleet can take him out.
    Sorry
    Unquote

    Please note that other players are getting different strengths than posted above.

    Battle 6 - strength 235 (courtesy 1crazycajun and ajlil)

    Battle 29 - strength 4000 (courtesy DragoLeon)
    Battle 30 - strength 6000 (courtesy DragoLeon)


    Reward : The Spider (ship)

    upgrade 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, black pearls per tap per tier. (Thanks DA)

    Tier 1 - att/def - 249/749
    Tier 10 - 375/875

    Repair time - 8 hrs
    Repair cost - 1,508,892 (T10)
    Last edited by 4Muscateers; 09-25-13 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Changed the battle stats

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11
    . . . . these requests are usually extremely difficult to achieve in full, especially for me I only have 20 boats and neither "JIM" with retrieval by rubies can be the reward of the boat.

  4. #4
    Longtime Tapper klappiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    viņa del mar, chile
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Muscateers View Post
    Stats after 4th battle

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2422
Size:  100.9 KB
    Battle 5. 200/200
    maria paz

  5. #5
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    1,573
    My 4th battle shows stats for the 5th, I wonder why yours didn't.
    Name:  4th Battle.JPG
Views: 2360
Size:  25.9 KB
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:
    Tap Paradise Cove-Guide 2 :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqmtYxiFwRdNKi7jGEfmX_ujnMcAd1O9cR3NHxomb3o


    http://www.gofundme.com/dmu0g0

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    44
    Not another one. I'm going to keep working toward getting Jim, so that I can eventually start winning ships again.

  7. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    My 4th battle shows stats for the 5th, I wonder why yours didn't.
    Name:  4th Battle.JPG
Views: 2360
Size:  25.9 KB
    Mine don't show either

  8. #8
    Intrepid Explorer ajlil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST, USA
    Posts
    1,397
    Oh no, not again ,,,

    My mini iPad says 6:12am, wonder why my post says 6:18 ??
    Last edited by ajlil; 09-22-13 at 03:20 AM.

  9. #9
    Active Member JonWayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    272
    Mine doesn't show the stat for the next battle either.

    Anyway, after 5th battle
    Battle #5, Strength - 200, returns in 10 mins.
    Battle #6 & #7, Strength unknown & returns immediately
    Battle #8, Strength - 450, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #9, Strength - 600, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #10, Strength - 750, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #11, Strength - 900, returns in 2 hrs
    Battle #12, Strength - 1050, returns in 30 mins
    Battle #13, Strength - 1200, returns in 24 seconds
    Battle #14, Strength - 1600, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #15, Strength - 1620, returns in 40 mins

    This should be the strongest pirate so far. taking a break. going for shower and then dinner.

    *[EDITED] Battle number was off by 1 in my earlier post.
    Last edited by JonWayne; 09-22-13 at 07:38 PM.

  10. #10
    KFH-Freddie
    Guest
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2376
Size:  86.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 2385
Size:  73.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 2392
Size:  72.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 2388
Size:  83.6 KB

  11. #11
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    370
    Thanks for spoilers.
    I look at this quest as my chance to win 7 bp-s and that's where I stop, probably, and carry on with other ongoing quests of Level 23.
    Good luck everyone

  12. #12
    Longtime Tapper redbullsoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    792
    got tihs quest thanks for spoilers
    not 25/25 this time PG 30/30 seriously will anyone do this ?? the ocot quest 25/25 and that was hard enuff
    for an mid rage boat that proberly up grads with bp
    strive for more dont settle for less

  13. #13
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325

    Quote Originally Posted by JonWayne View Post
    Mine doesn't show the stat for the next battle either.

    Anyway, after 5th battle
    Battle #6, Strength - 200, returns in 10 mins.
    Battle #7 & #8, Strength unknown & returns immediately
    Battle #9, Strength - 450, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #10, Strength - 600, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #11, Strength - 750, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #12, Strength - 900, returns in 2 hrs
    Battle #13, Strength - 1050, returns in 30 mins
    Battle #14, Strength - 1200, returns in 24 seconds
    Battle #15, Strength - 1600, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #16, Strength - 1620, returns in 40 mins

    This should be the strongest pirate so far. taking a break. going for shower and then dinner.
    Wow, was not expecting a new challenge at all on Sunday morning

  14. #14
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWayne View Post
    Mine doesn't show the stat for the next battle either.

    Anyway, after 5th battle
    Battle #6, Strength - 200, returns in 10 mins.
    Battle #7 & #8, Strength unknown & returns immediately
    Battle #9, Strength - 450, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #10, Strength - 600, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #11, Strength - 750, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #12, Strength - 900, returns in 2 hrs
    Battle #13, Strength - 1050, returns in 30 mins
    Battle #14, Strength - 1200, returns in 24 seconds
    Battle #15, Strength - 1600, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #16, Strength - 1620, returns in 40 mins

    This should be the strongest pirate so far. taking a break. going for shower and then dinner.
    5000+ on Battle 30?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    175
    Really. Another quest with a ship I have no chance to win. Getting bored with the game....

  16. #16
    Sorority Superstar Pinkpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,556
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullsoldier View Post
    got tihs quest thanks for spoilers
    not 25/25 this time PG 30/30 seriously will anyone do this ?? the ocot quest 25/25 and that was hard enuff
    for an mid rage boat that proberly up grads with bp
    Apparently lots of peple must be liking this type of qests and at the same time PG must be incresing thier revinue exponentially with the difficulties of the quest. Bright side for me is more BPs as my ships return none by voyaging and the flip side is my game is not progressing. People in my cove have started complaining that I spend my time and energy only in fighting and not taking care of them or developing the cove.

  17. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Muscateers View Post
    Stats after 4th battle

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2422
Size:  100.9 KB

    Battle 5 - strength 200/200

    Thanks JonWayne for the following:

    Battle #6, Strength - 200, returns in 10 mins.
    Battle #7 & #8, Strength unknown & returns immediately
    Battle #9, Strength - 450, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #10, Strength - 600, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #11, Strength - 750, returns in 40 mins
    Battle #12, Strength - 900, returns in 2 hrs
    Battle #13, Strength - 1050, returns in 30 mins
    Battle #14, Strength - 1200, returns in 24 seconds
    Battle #15, Strength - 1600, returns in 15 seconds
    Battle #16, Strength - 1620, returns in 40 mins


    well, well, well. . . . if at battle 16 is 1620 strength, at final battle 30, should be just 3000 and something else power strength . .. . .
    all my 20 boats with supercharged shoot wont be even near last batlle . . . more one missed boat . . .

  18. #18
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Apparently lots of peple must be liking this type of qests and at the same time PG must be incresing thier revinue exponentially with the difficulties of the quest. Bright side for me is more BPs as my ships return none by voyaging and the flip side is my game is not progressing. People in my cove have started complaining that I spend my time and energy only in fighting and not taking care of them or developing the cove.
    I'm in exactly same situation, can't progress in the game because everything is being used fighting these pirates. As for spending more as quests get harder, for me working other way, in this quest I'll spend nothing because I know unless the last 5 battles are 200 str pirates there's no way I'll finish. I'll take the bps and leave it, the problem is unless you manage to win all these ships there's no chance of winning the next battle quest which makes it more and more disheartening.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ... adrift ...
    Posts
    1,639

    Quote Originally Posted by Dael View Post
    Not another one. I'm going to keep working toward getting Jim, so that I can eventually start winning ships again.
    Words of wisdom: "Choose your battles."

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ... adrift ...
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    Thanks for spoilers.
    I look at this quest as my chance to win 7 bp-s and that's where I stop, probably, and carry on with other ongoing quests of Level 23.
    Good luck everyone
    +10

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ... adrift ...
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    5000+ on Battle 30?
    !

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ... adrift ...
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Olusia73 View Post
    Really. Another quest with a ship I have no chance to win. Getting bored with the game....
    No comment.

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ... adrift ...
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Apparently lots of peple must be liking this type of qests and at the same time PG must be incresing thier revinue exponentially with the difficulties of the quest. Bright side for me is more BPs as my ships return none by voyaging and the flip side is my game is not progressing. People in my cove have started complaining that I spend my time and energy only in fighting and not taking care of them or developing the cove.
    No comment.

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ... adrift ...
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuga View Post
    well, well, well. . . . if at battle 16 is 1620 strength, at final battle 30, should be just 3000 and something else power strength . .. . .
    all my 20 boats with supercharged shoot wont be even near last batlle . . . more one missed boat . . .
    :-(

    = sympathy
    Last edited by LadyMisil; 09-22-13 at 04:48 AM.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ... adrift ...
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen68 View Post
    I'm in exactly same situation, can't progress in the game because everything is being used fighting these pirates. As for spending more as quests get harder, for me working other way, in this quest I'll spend nothing because I know unless the last 5 battles are 200 str pirates there's no way I'll finish. I'll take the bps and leave it, the problem is unless you manage to win all these ships there's no chance of winning the next battle quest which makes it more and more disheartening.
    :-(
    Last edited by LadyMisil; 09-22-13 at 04:49 AM.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •