Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weapons forged from treasure.

Weapons forged from treasure.

This just popped up in my cove. I'll try to keep the first post updated with the spoilers as they roll in.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2171
Size:  84.5 KB
    Last edited by beast_10; 09-14-13 at 01:14 AM.

1. Find 25 rubies. Reward gilded armor +18
    2. Find 60 rubies. Reward gilded cannon +18
    3. Find 130 rubies

Kelp forest gave 5 BPs! Very pleased

Geeez who would want a +18cannon??? Ill just sit this out... ****py prize

Longtime Tapper
    The 130 ruby round gave a snow cannon +20. Next round is 250 rubies not going to do unless prizes are better than have been so far.

Final round is 400 rubies for the +100 enchanted canon.

If anyone plan to spend rubies on this quest, it's actually wiser to spend 30 rubies on a golden canon instead. but that's just my own view.

Angelic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JonWayne View Post
    Final round is 400 rubies for the +100 enchanted canon.

If anyone plan to spend rubies on this quest, it's actually wiser to spend 30 rubies on a golden canon instead. but that's just my own view.
    I already have 8 FREE CRYSTAL CANNONS +100. Obviously, I will pass on this! This would be great for newer players who have no option to get a high power cannon via other means

Zookeeper
    Round 4. Find 250 rubies, reward +54 shield

I've mixed 10 ruby spins with spinning coins for free spins to get there and only 16 rubies down to that point - I've probably got enough coins to make that back on free spins, but it gets a bit boring spinning away for those.
    Last edited by aracer; 09-14-13 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aracer View Post
    Round 4. Find 250 rubies, reward +54 shield

I've mixed 10 ruby spins with spinning coins for free spins to get there and only 16 rubies down to that point - I've probably got enough coins to make that back on free spins, but it gets a bit boring spinning away for those.
    Boring indeed. I wish they have a new feature like auto-spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    1. Find 25 rubies. Reward gilded armor +18
    2. Find 60 rubies. Reward gilded cannon +18
    3. Find 130 rubies

Kelp forest gave 5 BPs! Very pleased
    Thanks Maia for the heads up! This is ridiculous price from att. perspective. But if the cannon is an ornamental one, some may prefer to have it in their collection. Good I never started this !

Quote Originally Posted by JonWayne View Post
    Boring indeed. I wish they have a new feature like auto-spin.
    That is a good idea. Some times I am lazy to spin 20 times before I get the free spin. If 20 auto spin is done with a press of single button, that would be great!

I've stopped after 2, not worth it! I will do the coin spins when collect my merchants, but not intending to waste rubies this time.

Intrepid Explorer
    Same as Kato - I have higher cannons that I currently don't use.

Kato, and cool where did you get all these free cannon I never get something like that??

Sorority Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresent moon View Post
    Kato, and cool where did you get all these free cannon I never get something like that??
    Hi Cresent, I think you will find they crafted them, liek i did. I have 12. 4 sets of 3 to upgrade ships. Now we can remove the cannons after loosing so don't need as many.

Round 1, -5 rubies
    Round 2, +14
    Round 3, -19

Not so much fun ...

Tell you what, wish I could place her snobby dog in my cove!
    Last edited by Denverazzy; 09-14-13 at 09:37 AM.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1623
Size:  95.8 KBUp to the 400 level been doing the 2-6-6-2 way up on rubies and billinos in coin but don't think I will keep going for a 100 cannon pg not much thinking on this one if you want people to chance rubies the prize needs to be worth the chance.
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    That is a good idea. Some times I am lazy to spin 20 times before I get the free spin. If 20 auto spin is done with a press of single button, that would be great!
    +1

Intrepid Explorer
    Impy22- congratulations! That's a spin worth doing.

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by keithme View Post
    Hi Cresent, I think you will find they crafted them, liek i did. I have 12. 4 sets of 3 to upgrade ships. Now we can remove the cannons after loosing so don't need as many.
    I have 2 firebirds (+125) from quests
    and, for the +100 cannons I have 2 golden cannons (lucky wins from battles with The Immortal)
    2 enchanted cannons (quests)
    12 crystal cannons (crafting)

and with the hull I have the one Hull of Heroes (+125) but none of the +100 hulls -- just lots of the +75 stalwart hulls from voyaging.

Still, I can always use more. I'm lazy and hate having to shuffle them in/out of ships when we have the big battle quests. LOL!!

I think with this mermaid quest, I'm just going to see how far I get with spinning coins. My rubies were depleted and I'd saved up a lot of coins and was trying to motivate myself to do a bunch of spinning. So, I'll just see how far I get by just using coin and free spins before the coins run low and/or I get too tired of spinning.
    I just got back from running some errands, but before I went I completed the first two rounds (+26 and +60)

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    These spins are so boring,

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Impy22- congratulations! That's a spin worth doing.

Thanks went ahead and finished quest but only because I was up so many dont know why they didnt make the final reward a 125 cannon sure lots more people would of went for it.

Yet another tricky junk quest apparently designed, at least in part, disappoint some/many customers. The inferior cannons are a nice touch....

I am up 30 rubies, down 30 billion coins and completed all quests including the 250 ruby task. Not going for the 400 quest. It shows a picture of a Crystal Cannon (+24) on my reward for 400 so why bother.

I start with 5 rubies. Worked up to 15 with coin spins. Then just did Golden Palace 10 ruby spins and it took 25 spins to complete 250 quest. Not bad adding 30 rubies and a couple items along the way. I created a spreadsheet during the 250 quest keeping track of my coin spins to keep it interesting.

100 spins, 5 free down 8 billion up 10 rubies and up 150 pearls. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy-34th View Post
    I am up 30 rubies, down 30 billion coins and completed all quests including the 250 ruby task. Not going for the 400 quest. It shows a picture of a Crystal Cannon (+24) on my reward for 400 so why bother.

I start with 5 rubies. Worked up to 15 with coin spins. Then just did Golden Palace 10 ruby spins and it took 25 spins to complete 250 quest. Not bad adding 30 rubies and a couple items along the way. I created a spreadsheet during the 250 quest keeping track of my coin spins to keep it interesting.

100 spins, 5 free down 8 billion up 10 rubies and up 150 pearls. lol

It's a enchanted cannon 100 attack

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    I've bailed out after the 250 round. Up about 130 rubies but life is better spent doing other things than spinning. Does PG think we don't have anything better to do during our weekends?
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast