Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 98

Thread: Secret of the Black Pearl 1/3 LTQ spoilers

  1. #1
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,714

    Secret of the Black Pearl 1/3 LTQ spoilers

    Step 1/3
    Build Elegant Chateau (house) 30 rubies 10 secs 138 coins every 8 hrs?
    Find 20 rubies with mermaids
    Tap Bakery once

    REWARD 300 pearls 3,500 coins

    Step 2/3
    Build Fashion Boutique 45 rubies 5 secs 36,368 coins every 8 hrs
    Collect 5 sapphires (by any means)
    Collect 3 emeralds (by any means)

    REWARD 20 sapphires 6,000 coins

    Step 3/3
    Build Elegant Tea Service (decoration) 65 rubies 5 secs
    Defeat 3 pirates (friends will count)

    REWARD Black Pearl Shop
    Last edited by darkangel; 09-12-13 at 01:51 AM.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  2. #2
    Crazy Caretaker Crazy Tapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State, Oz
    Posts
    5,554
    Thursday ruby quest is here again.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2198
Size:  80.5 KB

    House costs 30 rubies
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  76.1 KB

    Thanks to friend, this is end reward
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  35.7 KB
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

  3. #3
    Longtime Tapper redbullsoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    792
    dose it give bps not going to waste rubys if it dont
    strive for more dont settle for less

  4. #4
    Crazy Caretaker Crazy Tapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State, Oz
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullsoldier View Post
    dose it give bps not going to waste rubys if it dont
    Not that I know of.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

  5. #5
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    Yippee I got a Thursday quest, does anyone know if the merchant gives out BP's sometimes? It can join my list of unplaced things if it doesn't.

  6. #6
    Intrepid Explorer ozkat2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,697
    Jeez Louise! Its 130 rubies and that's without the mermaid spins! IF black pearl shop gave even one black pearl a week, I would seriously consider it.....but apparently it doesn't?
    I do realize that some bods will still do this quest (obviously!) so good luck to you, but I'd like to see a reward that offers something enticing...a decent payout or the bp as I mentioned....but c'est la vie

    Have a goodie!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

    Mae West (original sex goddess)

  7. #7
    Intrepid Explorer ozkat2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Step 1/3
    Build Elegant Chateau (house) 30 rubies 10 secs 138 coins every 8 hrs?
    Find 20 rubies with mermaids
    Tap Bakery once

    REWARD 300 pearls 3,500 coins

    Step 2/3
    Build Fashion Boutique 45 rubies 5 secs 36,368 coins every 8 hrs
    Collect 5 sapphires (by any means)
    Collect 3 emeralds (by any means)

    REWARD 20 sapphires 6,000 coins

    Step 3/3
    Build Elegant Tea Service (decoration) 65 rubies 5 secs
    Defeat 3 pirates (friends will count)

    REWARD Black Pearl Shop
    Hi DA! It doesn't seem to indicate if black pearl merchant gives us an occasional bp, would you be able to confirm either way, please?

    Have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

    Mae West (original sex goddess)

  8. #8
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,714
    I have not placed the reward but it doesn't state it drops any kind of resources, namely black pearls. Which it would, if it did. So I would think it doesn't.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  9. #9
    Intrepid Explorer ozkat2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I have not placed the reward but it doesn't state it drops any kind of resources, namely black pearls. Which it would, if it did. So I would think it doesn't.
    That's what I thought! So what you say makes sense!

    Have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

    Mae West (original sex goddess)

  10. #10
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    868
    How disappointing. I am at least 20 rubies up from the mermaid spins

  11. #11
    Longtime Tapper redbullsoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    792
    thanks DA ill pass on this done spins tho 3 up woop woop
    strive for more dont settle for less

  12. #12
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    Posts
    550
    Just the teensiest tiniest remotest possibibilty of a bp will have me building this merchant. LOL

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    SC, USA
    Posts
    19
    Tricky tricky PG.

    I shall pass. Not to mention I haven't enough rubies. But thats one expensive deco!
    GC: scmossy

    Add for Paradise Cove & Campus Life

  14. #14
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    The merchant does give bp got one on first collect it also upgrades with bp
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  15. #15
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    That's what I thought! So what you say makes sense!

    Have a goodie
    it gives bp
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  16. #16
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,714
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    it gives bp
    Thanks.

    Well duh why not say "chance of dropping black pearls" like it does with other new merchants.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  17. #17
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Thanks.

    Well duh why not say "chance of dropping black pearls" like it does with other new merchants.
    cant upgrade it no bp it says collect in 2 days
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  18. #18
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Jeez Louise! Its 130 rubies and that's without the mermaid spins! IF black pearl shop gave even one black pearl a week, I would seriously consider it.....but apparently it doesn't?
    I do realize that some bods will still do this quest (obviously!) so good luck to you, but I'd like to see a reward that offers something enticing...a decent payout or the bp as I mentioned....but c'est la vie

    Have a goodie!
    !!! SECRET !!! The secret of the black pearl is that they are all gone or never existed. PG will make players think they will get black pearls after spending all these Rubies. I REFUSE TO PLAY!

  19. #19
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    !!! SECRET !!! The secret of the black pearl is that they are all gone or never existed. PG will make players think they will get black pearls after spending all these Rubies. I REFUSE TO PLAY!
    it gives bps kato
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  20. #20
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    it gives bps kato
    You have witnessed this?

  21. #21
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    You have witnessed this?
    yes Kato I got bp from it on first collect
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  22. #22
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    The merchant does give bp got one on first collect it also upgrades with bp
    I bet the Cowboy is far more productive!

  23. #23
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    I bet the Cowboy is far more productive!
    so for the most from the cowboy has been 3 on the long voyage upgraded about half way
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  24. #24
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    cant upgrade it no bp it says collect in 2 days
    Got it to tier 2 then it takes 10 more bp for the next tier
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  25. #25
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    so for the most from the cowboy has been 3 on the long voyage upgraded about half way
    I am happy leaving cowboy on tier 4 for now. 1-3 Black Pearls most every long voyage. I actually might do this quest as I have a pile of free rubiesand can generate as many more I would need for this quest. However, NO Challenge, as I got one from a week or 2 ago. IMPY, you get all these challenges right off?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •