Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seahorse Ship 1/3 spoilers LTQ

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Seahorse Ship 1/3 spoilers LTQ

PLEASE NOTE PRICES MAY VARY

Step 1/3
    Get a Seahorse Merchant 15 rubies 5 mins 32,960 coins 8 hrs every
    Craft Annabell the Seahorse 20 rubies 2000 pearls 28wood 5 secs (equipment)
    Tap Fishing Pond
    REWARD 300 pearls 3,500 coins

Step 2/3
    Complete 10 mermaid spins (any)
    Battle with health power up for strength twice
    Buy Jockey's House 25 rubies 5 secs 138 coins every 30 mins

REWARD 20 sapphires 6,000 coins

Step 3/3
    Tap 3 dolphins
    Craft lucky mystery craft 30 rubies 2000 pearls 40 wood 5 secs (seahorse statue)

REWARD seahorse ship

Takes 16 hrs to build
    Attack 205
    Shield 215 (max tier)
    Upgrades with sapphires 15 20 29 40 45 55 72 105 240

Pearls and sapphires from voyages

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1682
Size:  87.4 KB
    Last edited by darkangel; 09-05-13 at 04:55 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

thanks DA much better than min so its 130 rubys min ouch lol is there any ship stats proberly poo
    strive for more dont settle for less

thank u your a star mine cost a lot more than that 170 rubys now as for the craft in step 3 my house alone is 50 ruby ggrrrr looks like a pass lol
    Last edited by redbullsoldier; 09-05-13 at 02:33 AM.

Intrepid Explorer
    Wow, what a difference in price this lastest LTQ turns out to be when I finally decide to do one they hit me hard. Geez.....
    Everything is the same except the cost for Rubies. I'm not impressed. I really hope this ship was worth my Rubies because this could be the first and last one I ever do!!

Step 1/3
    Get a Seahorse Merchant 30 rubies 5 mins 32,960 coins 8 hrs every
    Craft Annabell the Seahorse 40 rubies 2000 pearls 28 wood 5 secs (equipment)
    Tap Fishing Pond

Step 2/3
    Complete 10 mermaid spins
    Battle with health power up for strength x's 2
    Buy Jockey's House 50 rubies 5 secs 138 coins every 30 mins

Step 3/3
    Tap 3 dolphins
    Craft lucky mystery craft 60 rubies 2000 pearls 40 wood 5 secs (seahorse statue)

REWARD Seahorse ship
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:
    Tap Paradise Cove-Guide 2 :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqmtYxiFwRdNKi7jGEfmX_ujnMcAd1O9cR3NHxomb3o

http://www.gofundme.com/dmu0g0

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    Wow, what a difference in price this lastest LTQ turns out to be when I finally decide to do one they hit me hard. Geez.....
    Everything is the same except the cost for Rubies. I'm not impressed. I really hope this ship was worth my Rubies because this could be the first and last one I ever do!!
    Wow!! Sort of like what they did with Erik where some of us were charged double for it! Not right at all!
    I don't have the quest (probably next week), but that seems awfully steep for a 'regular' quest. The ship looks like another Phoenix Fleet or Cinco de Mayo type (about the same strength and nothing but gems from voyages.)

Same for me - I got the higher price, which is just plain ridiculous. How badly can they treat their customers?

What I don't understand is why do they charge extra for some, some of the time and not others.
    Usually I have to pay the higher price, but today I'm in the lower price bracket.

But just to make life fair I have to wait longer between battles on the other quest, or use rubies to speed the ship up.
    Give a little ruby, take a little ruby there!
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Intrepid Explorer
    Well I guess I have to be glad I at least got this quest, but I too am in the upper price band. Why do PG do this and based on what criteria I wonder?

Longtime Tapper
    I am in the higher price. Was considering doing this one but now it looks like I am being ripped off compared to others, forget it.

Didn't get this quest plus the long 4 hour wait on the ship battle. Nice. PG is weird and screwy at times

Longtime Tapper
    I'm in the upper price bracket, as always. Fully intended to do the quest, now PG can stuff it!

I will NEVER participate in a quest where I am charged more than others!

Thanks for the spoilers. Forearmed is forewarned as they say....

Hiya, in the past, until the the last 3/4 ruby quests, I did each one, then I noticed a steep increase in amount of rubies needed for quest, and the I think "wow, reward must be a ripper for this cost" and then check the spoilers, so I can make a decision whether to do it...the answer is a resounding NO! If ship was a decent one like Eric or even one with higher stats, I would do the quest, but who needs another "average ship that I MAY use in battle quests only?

Come on PG! We all want to participate in quests,,but when it smacks of greed......lets just say, as an supporter of PC (which I still can enjoy) Im soooo disappointed!

Plus the different costs for players, seemingly without rhyme or reason...what gives?????

I think PG thinks " give them a ship, players love them!" And expect us to blindly rush in where angels fear to tread...not this little black duck! I'll do the battle quest, regardless of reward, as I enjoy the strategy and challenge...where's the challenge for this very expensive quest?

For those who do the quest, good on you and hope you enjoy it, as above is just my personal opinion.

Have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Step 1/3
    Tap Fishing Pond

Step 2/3

Step 3/3
    Tap 3 dolphins
    Craft lucky mystery craft 60 rubies 2000 pearls 40 wood 5 secs (seahorse statue)

REWARD Seahorse ship
    Oh wow, that sucks

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Step 1/3
    Tap Fishing Pond

Step 2/3

Step 3/3
    Tap 3 dolphins

REWARD Seahorse ship
    same

170 rubie for a 200/200 ship. So not worth it. I'll stick to the battle quest. Thx for the spoilers guys

Completely agree with the last 5 or 6 posts. Was totally planning to do the quest, but NOT willing to pay more rubies and for a not so impressive ship. Yet another mark against PG!

There's plenty who will use rubies so why alienate and get people annoyed.... too much greed is NOT a good business practice.

Step 1/3
    Tap Fishing Pond

Step 2/3

Step 3/3
    Tap 3 dolphins

REWARD Seahorse ship
    There they go with the discrimination again

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny2999 View Post
    170 rubie for a 200/200 ship. So not worth it. I'll stick to the battle quest. Thx for the spoilers guys
    I think this is part of the business plan - people want a quest, so they pass on ones like this and do the battle quest instead (which for most people is about 100 hours, unless you spend rubies to expedite you won't make it).

Me? Cynical? Nahhhhh.....

Step 1/3
    Tap Fishing Pond

Step 2/3

Step 3/3
    Tap 3 dolphins

REWARD Seahorse ship
    Don't forget the health power ups - I think you can tack 6 more rubies on there.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    I think I will stop after step one. I might have just stopped after the merchant but as I have just started the quest and was eager to catch up I did the crafting too. Far too much on at the moment to think about tapping life and the non addition of another ship will probably have no affect at all on my game. Watch - it will be the first ship that returns rubies, BPs and destroys unwanted decorations at the same time!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Zookeeper
    Sadly, for my ruby stash, this was a quest I couldn't turn down....it was a triple whammy of cute, seahorses, & purple ship.

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Watch - it will be the first ship that returns rubies, BPs and destroys unwanted decorations at the same time!
    LOL!! Love it!!

Im doing this one. Waiting to do the health power ups in the Cannon Power ship quest - provided of course I ever manage to get to a high enough level (Im one of the lucky 4 hour ppl!). Its such a pretty ship and I have a fondness for ships period. The ones that return junk I beef up (or attempt to) and use as battle ships.

How any rubies does it take for health power ups?
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    How any rubies does it take for health power ups?
    5 rubies per.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast