Thread: New Quest Repairing Ra Attacks

KFH-Freddie

New Quest Repairing Ra Attacks

Got this today Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1995
Size:  81.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 2001
Size:  73.3 KB

Just the 1 day to do this quest. Looks tight.

30 minute wait between battle 5 > 6.

30 minute wait between battle 6 > 7.

30 minute wait between battle 7 > 8. Strength 128 > 148

30 minute wait between battle 8 > 9. Strength 148 > 168

60 minute wait. Battle 9 > 10. Strength 168 > 450

After defeating the pirate for the 10th time the intervals reset and follow the same order as specified above. He does start getting immensely strong though!

Pirate battle 15 - Strength 1450

Pirate battle 16 - Strength 1650

30 Min Wait

Pirate battle 17 - Strength 1850

30 Min Wait

Pirate battle 18 - Strength 2050
    Last edited by beast_10; 09-01-13 at 10:33 AM.

Longtime Tapper
    Done 5 battles now 30 min wait til battle 6 strength 108

Beat me Beast lol

Me too, I like ones like these but never so far have managed to get the big prize.
    I'm desperate to get this ship.
    Any tips from anyone be great..... I'm level 35 so been playing a while and have some ok ships but my problem is I only have 3 ships that are powerful, they are very expensive to fix and take a while, and without rubies it can be hard. Iv got one at about 300 one at 350 and one at 450 strength.
    I try and hit target at top of ship as it seems a good spot.
    Iv just mucked up by wasting my Robert on level 9 of this quest thought he be strong enough on one turn...he wasn't, so fixing him now. Just hoping I can still make the challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Annzbell View Post
    Me too, I like ones like these but never so far have managed to get the big prize.
    Any tips from anyone be great..... I'm level 35 so been playing a while and have some ok ships but my problem is I only have 3 ships that are powerful, they are very expensive to fix and take a while, and without rubies it can be hard. Iv got one at about 300 one at 350 and one at 450 strength.
    Iv just mucked up by wasting my Robert on level 9 of this quest thought he be strong enough on one turn...he wasn't, so fixing him now. Just hoping I can still make the challenge
    Do you have the Emerald Queen? You should do at that level. Use weaker ships to soften up pirates in battles and when you're confident (of not taking any damage), you can go wading in with the EQ for a one shot finish. Can't remember when the curse of greed quests starts but prioritise this as it'll lead you to Jim's cruiser which is one of the most powerful ships in the game.
    Last edited by beast_10; 09-01-13 at 01:41 AM.

Intrepid Explorer
    Wooooo possible to get some BP's. shall I upgrade Pirate Crusher or a merchant?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Depends if you have Jim's Cruiser?

Longtime Tapper
    Annzbell read the " New Battle Quest " spoilers in that thread there's some excellent advice on best way to do these quests I followed that advise and completed that quest with best ship only being 350. The most important piece of advice is have some good cannons and remove them from the destroyed ship before repair.

Good luck

This is going to be tough if the returning time keeps increasing without a reset at level 10. Waiting for battle 6 too. GOOG LUCK TO ALL!!

Longtime Tapper
    Another 30 min wait to battle 7 strength 128

Quote Originally Posted by Jen68 View Post
    The most important piece of advice is have some good cannons and remove them from the destroyed ship before repair.

Good luck
    How do you remove them? I only have option of repair
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1996
Size:  76.1 KB

Thanks so much guys that's very helpful...never thought to remove my powerful canons before repair.

Longtime Tapper
    Maia the ship has to be destroyed before the end of the battle you can't remove if its been damaged but still beat the pirate. The trick is to send a weak ship you know will be destroyed with the cannons to weaken the pirate then when it's defeated use the upgrade option not repair, remove the cannons and then repair. Then put cannons on a stronger ship which you know can 1 hit the pirate for the remaining damage.

Got it, thank you.
    This morning I've sent almost all my ships on voyages, didn't think we'd get a new quest, so won't be doing this one now.
    On the other hand, on fighting with selena I've spent over 200 rubies on in-battle repairs etc, still didn't win the ship and eventually bought of for 299 yesterday. I wish I never bothered at the first place on the quest.

Anybody got the cost and repair times of Wrangler, please? I've looked in threads, but can't find the info. Anyone battled with him yet?

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Winklepicker View Post
    Anybody got the cost and repair times of Wrangler, please? I've looked in threads, but can't find the info. Anyone battled with him yet?
    18 hours repair and 82k repair costs at tier 1 according to wiki. I'm sending him in on battle 8 can't guarantee will 1 hit with dreadnaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen68 View Post
    18 hours repair and 82k repair costs at tier 1 according to wiki. I'm sending him in on battle 8 can't guarantee will 1 hit with dreadnaught.
    Thank you Jen

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Annzbell View Post
    So far, best spot on Ra seems to be the front end almost tip of the ship -try it & see what you get w/ that. Also, do you have Richard & are you able to have him at tier 10? If you do, he's an awesome hitter. Also, you'll be wanting to use your ships that have a shorter repair time - if you don't think they'll make it through a battle, equip them w/ a stalwart hull or 2 powerful hulls. If you can get your base defense over 250 w/ your attack at least 350 on a ship, you should be able to get through a battle up to at least battle level 12 (generally speaking) - not necessarily w/out injury, which is why you should use your ships w/ faster repair times.

If you have the Delaware, it has a 5hr repair time & is an awesome little ship if you can get him fully upgraded right away.

Quote Originally Posted by beast_10 View Post
    Just the 1 day to do this quest. Looks tight.

30 minute wait between battle 5 > 6.

30 minute wait between battle 6 > 7.

30 minute wait between battle 7 > 8. Strength 128 > 148

30 minute wait between battle 8 > 9. Strength 148 > 168

60 minute wait. Battle 9 > 10. Strength 168 > 450
    Thank you for the information!
    Please post the times for the next battles
    maria paz

Darn next is battle 12 or 13 and the ship will have. 1450 hp... Allmost out of ships. Dont think i can make it within 24hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    My Pirate has brought me BPs at tier 1, twice in long voyages, when i get 5 from him, i Will upgrade to tier2.....
    maria paz

14-15, 30 min wait , strength going up to 1450

Longtime Tapper
    That's me out at battle 14, looks like wrangler quest squeezed into 1 day instead of 3. No chance without a lot of strong ships or throwing lots and lots of rubies at it.

Good luck everyone.

Longtime Tapper
    I'll give this quest a whirl but can't stay glued to the ipad all day and night and refuse to use rubies to speed things along. Should be interesting to see how far I get!

It apprears like impossible task to complete the quest without speding good deal of rubies. I am down to 2 ships at the end of level 12. Any one has a good strategy, as time is not in our side to heal ships like cowboy quest?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast