Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diving for Enchanted Weapons -Spoilers

Intrepid Explorer

Diving for Enchanted Weapons -Spoilers

This just popped up for me. An opportunity to whittle away your hard earned rubies for the weekend!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  66.7 KB
Views: 1381
Size:  62.6 KB
    Reward - a ram (+30 attack)

Views: 1365
Size:  62.5 KB
    It's a Phoenix hull.

Views: 1334
Size:  59.9 KB
    Enchanted cannon +85
Views: 1180
Size:  61.3 KB
Views: 1196
Size:  62.2 KB
    The last was 400 rubies. Reward is +125 Firebird cannon

Best of luck!
    Last edited by Jolo; 08-31-13 at 05:28 AM.
    Game Centre id is (%)Jolo66(%)

I wonder what those weapons do? Does anybody know how they perform?

Trying to decide whether to risk my rubies, as those mermaids have been pretty fickle to me, LOL!

Attached Images Attached Images   

Views: 1339
Size:  15.8 KB
Views: 1340
Size:  16.7 KB
Views: 1331
Size:  16.6 KB
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Thanks Crazy Tapper!

I can craft 100 strength golden cannons and shields, so are there any quests or scenarios where these would be preferred? For instance, when you get to Atlantis or whatever?

I am hesitant to risk the rubies unless not having these weapons will hurt me later on. I am at level 24 now, so there is a lot I don't know about this game!

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnephelps View Post
    Thanks Crazy Tapper!

I can craft 100 strength golden cannons and shields, so are there any quests or scenarios where these would be preferred? For instance, when you get to Atlantis or whatever?

I am hesitant to risk the rubies unless not having these weapons will hurt me later on. I am at level 24 now, so there is a lot I don't know about this game!
    I don't recall anytime one of these was specifically required for anything!
    The final reward of the Firebird cannon which is +125 attack is the strongest cannon we've seen so far in this game afaik. There was one given as a reward in a quest recently but otherwise there's no other way to get one. All the items simply increase your attack or defence stats. But as you say you can craft a golden cannon/hull which is +100 strength.
    Also you can't bring anything with you(except your wits) when you go to Atlantis. It's a whole new world. I presume the same is true for Asgard!?
    These items can only be used in the home cove.
    Good luck and Enjoy the trip!
    Last edited by Jolo; 08-31-13 at 03:40 AM.
    Game Centre id is (%)Jolo66(%)

Intrepid Explorer
    Well my lucky day, I hit the 100 ruby club on Atlantis and am working on the firebird cannon now ;-) , 450 mark is a lot though !!

Level 1 (Ships Ram) - -5 rubies
    Level 2 (Phoenix hull) +10 rubies
    Level 3 (Ghost cannon) - +4 rubies
    Level 4 (enchanted) - -53 (!) rubies very unlucky and unhappy
    Level 5 (firebird) - lost about 60 more.

Lost 100ish total. Oh well, I needed something to do repetitively and mindlessly lol.
    Last edited by Denverazzy; 08-31-13 at 10:06 AM. Reason: More spinning!

Intrepid Explorer
    Finished the quest- 1-ram, 2- Phoenix hull,3-jade cannon, 4-ghost cannon, 5-enchanted cannon, 6- firebird cannon
    Lucked out today I am up 40 million & 85 rubies after hitting Atlantis for 100 rubies

Longtime Tapper
    Gratz Ezrider! Finished 29 rubies up and some very useful cannons so happy but really don't enjoy the spinning.

Intrepid Explorer
    Lol Jen I know what you mean , good for you on getting ahead of the mermaids this weekend, and I know we will get a lot of use out of the new cannons. ;-)

After a couple of hours of spinning and now at halftime of the Buckeyes game (up at 30-13), I'm about halfway thru the 250 step. Mindless spinning while watching game is doable...

Is this where I admit I bought the Delaware...hey, I'm up rubies...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Owl Wizard
    I spun Kelp for the first 25 (and not having good luck with the spins, as it took me 18 mastery spins to get 26 rubies. Mostly it was 1 ruby at a time - but, at least I didn't lose any!)

Then I had to go out for a few hours (and I can't click and drive.)

Just got back... and now I can't get into the game. <sigh>

Why is it if you do the mermaid spins using coins it doesn't count It only counts if you do ruby spins Is this the case for everyone?

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by gk4501 View Post
    Why is it if you do the mermaid spins using coins it doesn't count It only counts if you do ruby spins Is this the case for everyone?
    You can do coin spins! The quest isn't based on WHAT you spin, but what you WIN with each spin.
    So -- if you spin coins but win rubies, then those rubies count towards your totals.
    If you spin rubies but win coins, your total doesn't budge.

Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    You can do coin spins! The quest isn't based on WHAT you spin, but what you WIN with each spin.
    So -- if you spin coins but win rubies, then those rubies count towards your totals.
    Oh I see I didn't know that guess I just thought each spin counted as in usual mermaid spin quests Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lynnephelps View Post
    I wonder what those weapons do? Does anybody know how they perform?

Trying to decide whether to risk my rubies, as those mermaids have been pretty fickle to me, LOL!
    you get 2 good cannons a 100 and a 125 the rest are pretty useless
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

if you spin coins it would take a month

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    After a couple of hours of spinning and now at halftime of the Buckeyes game (up at 30-13), I'm about halfway thru the 250 step. Mindless spinning while watching game is doable...

Is this where I admit I bought the Delaware...hey, I'm up rubies...
    i hit 106 twice so I bought another one

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by gk4501 View Post
    Oh I see I didn't know that guess I just thought each spin counted as in usual mermaid spin quests Thanks
    Totally based on how many rubies show up in the spin window, without regard to what type of spins or how many spins it takes.
    So, if you do a Kelp spin and win 25 rubies, that's +25 rubies.
    If you do Golden Palace (10 rube) spin and "win" 5 rubies, then that's +5 rubies towards the total (even though you actually lost 5 in the spin)

The only thing is -- when you get the number of rubies needed to complete the step in the quest, be sure to stop spinning and click to complete so that the next will start. (Until you complete one, the ruby count for the next doesn't start. So, in theory, if you were to need 1 ruby to complete the step but won 25, the "extra" 24 wouldn't count towards the next step. But, of course, you'd still have the rubies!)

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    if you spin coins it would take a month
    To do the entire quest with coins would likely take too long (plus more coins than most of us have). My way for doing this type of quest is to spin coins for as long as I can, and then I switch to ruby spins. With the prior quests like this it's meant that at the end of the quest I have more rubies than I had before the start of the quest, plus whatever rewards and the satisfaction of completing the task -- and my coin count is greatly reduced.
    ("As long as I can" could mean until I deplete my coin supply to levels that would prevent me from doing other aspects of the game, or it could be until time is running out or I start going bonkers from the number of spins it's taking)

Note: These quests were less painful the last couple of times, as they coincided with long, boring car rides (with my husband driving).
    Last edited by LIMom; 08-31-13 at 12:08 PM.

KFH-Freddie
    Level 5 firebird did not get cannon yes sent a ticket

To do the entire quest with coins would likely take too long (plus more coins than most of us have). My way for doing this type of quest is to spin coins for as long as I can, and then I switch to ruby spins. With the prior quests like this it's meant that at the end of the quest I have more rubies than I had before the start of the quest, plus whatever rewards and the satisfaction of completing the task -- and my coin count is greatly reduced.
    ("As long as I can" could mean until I deplete my coin supply to levels that would prevent me from doing other aspects of the game, or it could be until time is running out or I start going bonkers from the number of spins it's taking)

Note: These quests were less painful the last couple of times, as they coincided with long, boring car rides (with my husband driving).
    I do the same...some kelp 2/6... Then some sunken ship 2/6...alternating between bouts of coin spinning and ruby spins...
    Mine was the game though...not a car ride..hope you aren't a U of Buffalo fan...40-20 Buckeyes...

Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    i hit 106 twice so I bought another one
    Lol

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    ........... if you were to need 1 ruby to complete the step but won 25, the "extra" 24 wouldn't count towards the next step. But, of course, you'd still have the rubies!)
    This happened to me!

The quest in total cost me nearly 100 rubies. I was spinning the 10 ruby slot most of the time so as to get in done quickly and even got a 30 pearl free spin on it! Would have been worse if it was not a free spin!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast