Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42

Thread: Hull Of Hero's 1/3 LTQ SPOILERS

  1. #1
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,714

    Hull Of Hero's 1/3 LTQ SPOILERS

    Can build house/merchant on step 1. Can craft on step 1, just tap the workshop when you reach the required step. Very short build times. Though build times may vary.

    Step 1/3
    Complete 5 mermaid spins
    Tap 2 dolphins
    Build Horse Groomer (merchant) 20 rubies 5 secs 32,960 coins every 8 hrs

    REWARD 300 pearls 3,500 coins

    Step2/3
    Chop 16 trees
    Build Upscale Mansion 30 rubies 2 mins 138 coins every 30 mins
    Make mystery craft for Zlotka 37,000 coins 1,200 pearls 35 rubies 5 secs

    REWARD 6 emeralds 6,000 coins

    Step 3/3
    Find a canvas
    Use cannon power-ups 3 times during battles

    REWARD Hull of Heroes shield - attack 0 shield 125
    Last edited by darkangel; 08-30-13 at 01:43 PM.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  2. #2
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Can craft on step 1, just tap the workshop when you reach the required step.
    In case you don't have 5 seconds spare when you get to that step?

    Thanks for the info as always - I've been reloading the forum waiting for this (am not likely to be able to play tomorrow or on the weekend, so wanted to know if this was doable in a day).

  3. #3
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    Oh well. No quest again. Must be on slow roll out too!! At least it's not got a great reward that I would be sad to miss out on.

  4. #4
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    326
    What happened to all the coin quests

  5. #5
    Intrepid Explorer ozkat2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurcher98 View Post
    What happened to all the coin quests
    What coin quests? Haven't seen one of those for yonks!! Even when PG gives us one, its usually just three steps and we could do it with our eyes closed.....HANG ON, this is a three step ruby quest that we could do with our eyes closed, only difference is 85 rubies Yes, there is sarcasm involved here.....where's the challenge, fun and energy.....zzzzzz

    Have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

    Mae West (original sex goddess)

  6. #6
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Illinois USA
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    What coin quests? Haven't seen one of those for yonks!! Even when PG gives us one, its usually just three steps and we could do it with our eyes closed.....HANG ON, this is a three step ruby quest that we could do with our eyes closed, only difference is 85 rubies Yes, there is sarcasm involved here.....where's the challenge, fun and energy.....zzzzzz

    Have a goodie
    It's not really 85 rubies, though....one of those hidden fees, found out w/ last one. Ruby expenditure will be a minimum 100, but could be as much as 110 on the low side of the mermaid spins if they decide to take you to the cleaners - they're sneaky like that sometimes.

  7. #7
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,714
    Quote Originally Posted by aracer View Post
    In case you don't have 5 seconds spare when you get to that step?

    Thanks for the info as always - I've been reloading the forum waiting for this (am not likely to be able to play tomorrow or on the weekend, so wanted to know if this was doable in a day).
    I got a PM asking can you craft on step 1 and keep it ready lol, so I am just saying you can before anyone asks. You never know, someone might not have 5 secs ready or have different crafting times.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  8. #8
    Intrepid Explorer ajlil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST, USA
    Posts
    1,397
    I don't have this quest - I just got a ruby 1 - "The Most Powerful Cannon".

  9. #9
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    Posts
    550
    I'm in. Could have used that fancy hull in yesterday's fights!

    Thanks for the spoilers, as always.

  10. #10
    Owl Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurcher98 View Post
    What happened to all the coin quests
    They were switched to Monday a while back.

  11. #11
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    326
    Not for me they weren't, haven't had one for ages

  12. #12
    Owl Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurcher98 View Post
    Not for me they weren't, haven't had one for ages
    Did you have the battle quest (with Cowboy Carl)? That was a Monday quest.

  13. #13
    Sorority Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurcher98 View Post
    What happened to all the coin quests
    Gone for ever I guess (just like CL) seems PG finally stepped over the line to 99% Ruby quests (I say 99% as we did just get that ship one with Black Pearls and was almost possible with no rubies if you set you alarm - cost me just 4 rubies as I ran 1 hour out of time and had to attack no 25 early). Means much more time for Real Life for me but I do miss the TLQ's just a bit. Such is life!

    Happy Tapping all

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    57
    I have a problem with this quest. I was working on step 1 when the crafting icon said I had a craft to make. It was the mystery craft for Zlotka. I made it and placed the statue. When I got to step 2, the 3rd part said make the mystery craft. The game doesn't recognize that I already made it and won't check it off as complete. I lost the Pirate Crusher ship because of the server error and now I don't want to lose this reward. Help PG!!!

  15. #15
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    241
    I did the most powerful cannon quest, but I don't think I am going to do this one. Personally, I do not have the time/patience to swap equipment on and off for each battle. The 125 ATK cannon was useful for me because I just leave it on Pirate Crusher as my "One Shot Finisher Ship" and it gives me an extra level of comfort on those finishing shots. Since the Crusher is not taking damage, the cannon gets almost constant usage as I use the Crusher to finish off many, many battles.

    By definition, a shield is only helpful if you are taking damage, and with only one available, it means that in order to make good use of it, you need to be losing battles and removing the shield to be used on another ship. Too much effort for me...

  16. #16
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by pgaddict View Post
    I did the most powerful cannon quest, but I don't think I am going to do this one. Personally, I do not have the time/patience to swap equipment on and off for each battle. The 125 ATK cannon was useful for me because I just leave it on Pirate Crusher as my "One Shot Finisher Ship" and it gives me an extra level of comfort on those finishing shots. Since the Crusher is not taking damage, the cannon gets almost constant usage as I use the Crusher to finish off many, many battles.

    By definition, a shield is only helpful if you are taking damage, and with only one available, it means that in order to make good use of it, you need to be losing battles and removing the shield to be used on another ship. Too much effort for me...
    i just put mine on my best fighter that is not a one timer and will leave it there
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  17. #17
    Owl Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by pgaddict View Post
    I did the most powerful cannon quest, but I don't think I am going to do this one. Personally, I do not have the time/patience to swap equipment on and off for each battle. The 125 ATK cannon was useful for me because I just leave it on Pirate Crusher as my "One Shot Finisher Ship" and it gives me an extra level of comfort on those finishing shots. Since the Crusher is not taking damage, the cannon gets almost constant usage as I use the Crusher to finish off many, many battles.

    By definition, a shield is only helpful if you are taking damage, and with only one available, it means that in order to make good use of it, you need to be losing battles and removing the shield to be used on another ship. Too much effort for me...
    I don't have this quest yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll do it if/when I get it. I'll most likely put the hull on Erik the Red. (I was originally going to use 2 crystal shields and 1 stalwart hull on him, so this will give me 50 more in the shield on a strong ship that -- with 5 hour repair times -- can take a hit.)

    I'm not much of a fan of juggling equipment, too. (I mean, it's a good strategy. It's just a bit too much of a pita for me)

  18. #18
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    I don't have this quest yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll do it if/when I get it. I'll most likely put the hull on Erik the Red. (I was originally going to use 2 crystal shields and 1 stalwart hull on him, so this will give me 50 more in the shield on a strong ship that -- with 5 hour repair times -- can take a hit.)

    I'm not much of a fan of juggling equipment, too. (I mean, it's a good strategy. It's just a bit too much of a pita for me)
    will put on Erik if I quit voyaging with him but now he is sailing all the time for bp
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  19. #19
    Giraffic Explorer giraffe510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Buckeye country, Ohio
    Posts
    9,517
    Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    I don't have this quest yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll do it if/when I get it. I'll most likely put the hull on Erik the Red. (I was originally going to use 2 crystal shields and 1 stalwart hull on him, so this will give me 50 more in the shield on a strong ship that -- with 5 hour repair times -- can take a hit.)

    I'm not much of a fan of juggling equipment, too. (I mean, it's a good strategy. It's just a bit too much of a pita for me)
    +1. (Well, maybe not the pita part.......)
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

  20. #20
    Zookeeper bitemebutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Puppy shelter...cruising along in the gene pool of life!
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurcher98 View Post
    What happened to all the coin quests
    Yeppers, as others have noted ... more ruby-based with a flip from coin to ruby.

    PGdrew explained (somewhat) in his post #5 in the following thread:

    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...280#post208280
    Law of Logical Argument ...... "Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about"
    "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining"
    "I am the dark side"

  21. #21
    Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,938
    Decided not to do this one. I will probably get the merchant and that's it - I won't miss the hull as much as I would miss the rubies.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

    GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady


  22. #22
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    Impy - how often does Erik bring back BP's? I am not getting any from him yet.

  23. #23
    Intrepid Explorer ajlil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST, USA
    Posts
    1,397
    Does anyone no 4 sure -

    If I fight the sea monsters in Atlantis (still working on my sand dollars), will I get credit 4 using the power ups ??
    I'm not doing this quest, but I'm doing the "Most Powerful Cannon" quest, which I think would B the same question.

    I don't want 2 waste my precious rubies trying it in Atlantis, if i wont get the credit since it's a main cove quest.

  24. #24
    Intrepid Explorer ajlil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST, USA
    Posts
    1,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Impy - how often does Erik bring back BP's? I am not getting any from him yet.
    Cool23, I send my T-10 EQ, T-9 Jim + T-6 Erik on 9hr voyages x2/day + I've only been keeping track the past 8 days.
    EQ has brought me NONE, both Jim + Erik have brought 5/8 voyages.

    Erik has been bringing me BP's regularly, since he stopped bringing map s****s ages ago.
    Wish the Queen would start bringing some, that's the only reason I upgraded her, cause I don't use her 4 battling.

  25. #25
    Owl Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    will put on Erik if I quit voyaging with him but now he is sailing all the time for bp
    I've been voyaging with Erik for the map s****s but with the recent ships we've gotten, the BP's have been quite handy. I only have the new Rangler on tier 4 as I ran out of the BP stash I'd been building, but I think I get more BP's than s****s from Erik. (With pretty much constant voyaging since I got him in search of the s****s, Erik is finally at tier 8. Even though I need 210 more BPs to finish upgrading the Rangler, my bet is that will get to tier 10 before Erik.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •