Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Powerful Ship Stolen -Spoilers

Intrepid Explorer

Most Powerful Ship Stolen -Spoilers

I got this quest this morning - completely out of sink with when quests have ever arrived before! Has anyone else got it or knows what the reward actually is? It looks like a plant! Name:  image.jpg
Views: 3653
Size:  84.8 KB

Intrepid Explorer
    If you finish battling the 25 times the reward is 10 black pearls plus apparently the plant which may payout a 20% bonus

Longtime Tapper
    Got it this morning too, had a few weekend quests recently. Was hoping the Pirate Crusher was a ship but don't think will be able to defeat that many, most powerful ship I've got is only 440 attack. Going to see how it goes though and give it a shot.

Intrepid Explorer
    Wow!!! 10 BP's - I so need those. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 3626
Size:  76.1 KB

Intrepid Explorer
    Just got it and started it,the first 3 or 4 Beatles happen quickly then it goes to 30 min. Wait ,after 10 wins you get the plant which is a 20% booster on merchant collection ,you get the ship after 25. Victories

Intrepid Explorer
    I am waiting for battle # 6 w/ a 30 min wait period, quest tag says the ship you get for 25 victories is called the Pirate Crusher, Selina is 108 strength at the sixth battle

I wonder just how many of my precious rubies will I have to spend to keep my ship alive
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It's an hour wait for 7-th

Intrepid Explorer
    Just finished victory 6 , next(#7) in 60 min. Reward for battle 6 ,91 sapphire & 1 ring. Next strength level is 158.

Longtime Tapper
    1 hour wait for battle 8 also, 198 strength

Longtime Tapper
    What do you guys like better, this or the 11 jillion mermaid spins saturday quest? I hate the not being able to sleep aspect of these, but generally enjoy this type of quest more than the hour straight of spinning.

I'm waiting my half hour now, hopefully I won't fall back asleep!

Intrepid Explorer
    To Laura lol, yeah the first 24 hrs aren't too bad, but the final 24 are a stretch- glad it is a weekend ;-). And I agree with you; this is more fun than the spinning

I'm in better position as quest started at 9 am. Definitely will be getting a bonus flower, dont know about 25 though
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Longtime Tapper
    I much prefer this type of quest to the spinning, it's much more of a challenge trying to work out best tactic to get most out of ships available. Spinning always worries me got potential to go very wrong.

Intrepid Explorer
    Lol Jen I agree only on lvl 29, and 207 rubies, and I hoard them and won't spend them except for a ruby merchant now and then. Don't care about ruby quests either in less it is for a high paying merchant or valuable ship ;-). So I do enjoy the strategy of what ships and when, and how much time left etc. and I have my doubts I can get to 25 lol

Owl Wizard
    Anyone know about how far we can get with 1-shotting this pirate with a maxed out Jim (and crystal cannons)?

10-th - 278/278, returns in 7 hour, to bring back costs 14 rubies.
    Last edited by Maia; 08-17-13 at 04:16 AM.

Hi,my game crashes everytime i try to defeat selina, it has been almost impossible to battle, am I the only one?
    maria paz

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    Anyone know about how far we can get with 1-shotting this pirate with a maxed out Jim (and crystal cannons)?
    IIRC, you should be able to use Jim to one-shot up to at least level 12, possibly 15.

To give you an idea, fighting strengths are listed on this post in the first fighting Selina thread:

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post200442
    Last edited by Shi; 08-17-13 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Found post w/link for Selina's battle stats through Level 20.

Mine has 2 hour waiting time from the beginning
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shi View Post
    IIRC, you should be able to use Jim to one-shot up to at least level 12, possibly 15.

To give you an idea, fighting strengths are listed on this post in the first fighting Selina thread:

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post200442
    level ten more like it you never know when your gonna get one of those low great shots
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    Hi LIMom! I did 4, then chickened out.... Switched to Chis, then Summer... I like that it gives numbers, wish they all did. Thank you for the tactics reply. I can't quit - deathly afraid of Jim out raiding. (Anybody let me know if I am a pest.). I hate spinning to, as they say - gambling is for losers. Anybody know where there is a nice full set of one shots for maxed out Jim and repair times for all ships? I've been too lazy to do it...
    Last edited by Henrysword; 08-17-13 at 04:54 AM.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    level ten more like it you never know when your gonna get one of those low great shots
    True. I'll be giving Black ship, Delaware, & Richard quite the workout this weekend, while also trying out Shielded Defender & Mail Marauder.

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Shi View Post
    True. I'll be giving Black ship, Delaware, & Richard quite the workout this weekend, while also trying out Shielded Defender & Mail Marauder.
    Those are my plans, too. At least we have lots of ships (hopefully enough!)

Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    Mine has 2 hour waiting time from the beginning
    Hey Impy, I've just logged into my game and like you I have 2 hour waiting from the start!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast