Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotten Ralph's New Business LTQ SPOILERS

Angelic Member

Red face Rotten Ralph's New Business LTQ SPOILERS

You can build decorations and craft on step 1. Please note that even though you can see the house in menu. Do not buy it, you have to craft it. Always follow the wording of the quest. Certain steps may vary between players
    THANKYOU TO DA FOR THE FULL SPOILERS
    Rotten Ralph's New Business 1/3 LTQ SPOILERS
    WARNING: WARNING WILL ROBINSON < DO NOT BUILD BEACH BUNGALOW, CRAFT IT IN THE CRAFTSHOP >
    Step 1/3
    Win 2 free mermaid spins
    Chop 20 trees
    Tap 20 merchants

REWARD 100 pearls 2,500 coins

Step 2/3 <WARNING: CRAFT BEACH BUNGALOW>
    CRAFT a Beach Bungalow (DO NOT BUILD FROM THE HOUSE MENU)73,000 coins 400 pearls 20 wood 12 hrs
    Expand once

REWARD 300 pearls 4,500 coins

Step 3/3
    Tap Fishing Pond three times
    Build a Coral Reef 86,500 coins 10 hrs

REWARD Merchant -Rotten Ralph's Diving Hut

Also unlocks a Beach Chair 65 rubies 5% bonus

(Kato I will be updating info about the merchant later, please update your OP as I update my post seeing as you going to copy this.)
    Last edited by darkangel; Today at 12:38 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"
    Last edited by Kato; 08-12-13 at 12:36 PM.

Intrepid Explorer
    Haven't got this either. Missing out on more than I am getting lately. I wonder how its all decided?

I wish those were my tasks
    My first one is to get 2 free spins to ask the mermaid advice
    I have terrible luck and lose a lot of rubies, not sure I will try this

Longtime Tapper
    Mines slightly different, chop trees and merchants is same but I've got to win 2 free spins from mermaids instead of dolphins

Angelic Member
    Me bad! My daily challenge is 22 Dolphins for Monday!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    You can build decorations and craft on step 1. Please note that even though you can see the house in menu. Do not buy it, you have to craft it. Always follow the wording of the quest. Certain steps may vary between players

Rotten Ralph's New Business 1/3 LTQ SPOILERS

Step 1/3
    Win 2 free mermaid spins
    Chop 20 trees
    Tap 20 merchants

REWARD 100 pearls 2,500 coins

Step 2/3
    Craft a Beach Bungalow 73,000 coins 400 pearls 20 wood 12 hrs
    Expand once

REWARD 300 pearls 4,500 coins

Step 3/3
    Tap Fishing Pond three times
    Build a Coral Reef 86,500 coins 10 hrs

REWARD Merchant -Rotten Ralph's Diving Hut

Also unlocks a Beach Chair 65 rubies 5% bonus

(Kato I will be updating info about the merchant later, please update your OP as I update my post seeing as you going to copy this.)
    Last edited by darkangel; 08-12-13 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen68 View Post
    Mines slightly different, chop trees and merchants is same but I've got to win 2 free spins from mermaids instead of dolphins
    Maybe Kato got a little confused with the daily task as that is to tap dolphins. Too much excitement at having three things on the go at the same time

Edit... Already been addressed.

Longtime Tapper
    When I saw it said will sell a beach chair thought might be another ruby add on, no way will I pay 65 rubies for a +5 deco.

Just opened expanded land to chop trees now got to save up again for another expansion, thanks for spoilers DA.

Angelic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen68 View Post
    When I saw it said will sell a beach chair thought might be another ruby add on, no way will I pay 65 rubies for a +5 deco.

Just opened expanded land to chop trees now got to save up again for another expansion, thanks for spoilers DA.
    There was a quest recently where you could buy a wolf +15 Deco for 29 Rubies & build as many as you like. I built 3 Wolves for my Wolf Pack. A + 5 Sunflowers Deco is cheap. Why does PG charge 65 for a Beach Chair? Sheer GREED!

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    (Kato ... seeing as you going to copy this.)
    Is it not proper edicate for the OP to give credit to whomever they copy spoilers from? This is not the first time I have seen the OP not giving credit were credit is do.

psgj

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Pah!

Just because I chose not to do a quest, it looks as though I have been dropped into the 'you will get it later group'. It really does negatively affect the enjoyment of the game. Of course it may not be because of me missing a quest but it certainly feels like it. I know there are players who have not been given quite a few quests and/or are weeks behind in the release chain and that must be really demoralising.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

DA how do you craft the bungalow? When I push the go button it sends me to merchant list. When I go to crafting shop or armoury smith there is nothing about a bungalow in either of them. What do I do now?
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    DA how do you craft the bungalow? When I push the go button it sends me to merchant list. When I go to crafting shop or armoury smith there is nothing about a bungalow in either of them. What do I do now?
    Did you start to build the bungalow out of the house list?

Yes.
    I started that before I read the thread. I actually started building it because I liked the look of it.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

It should be listed in the top in the workshop. Just for the sake of it scroll down. If its not there then it's probably because you bought it before you crafted it. Not your fault, that house should have never been in the menu. Let me see if I can do something about that later.

Longtime Tapper
    I've done same thing with the house checked merchants/houses and decos for things to prebuild before spoilers came out. Can't check workshop for a few hours yet making some sapphires for another ltq, hope not messed up.

Me too
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

What difference does it make i.e. Crafting or purchasing? We still get it. I didn't spot the craft one - perhaps it takes longer to build with coins?

Angelic Member
    I am assuming it needs to be crafted in order for the step to tick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden09 View Post
    I am assuming it needs to be crafted in order for the step to tick off.
    Yes. Mine is built but stuck on step 2.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn

Sounds like they got you for trying to build it early.

I just clicked on the little arrow in the quest list and it took me right into the crafting place with the correct building highlighted and I crafted it.

Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    (kato i will be updating info about the merchant later, please update your op as i update my post seeing as you going to copy this.)
    last edited by darkangel; today at 12:38 am.

"if you and i are silent, who will teach the ignorant"
    lmao.

The step says craft it, not build it. Coding will require the trigger factor to be the completion of crafting so building the house will not complete the step.

Oh well. I am building it. Started before I read the spoilers. Won't be able to finish the quest then. It seemed like a decent little quest.

Don't loose hope tappers, will try and see if they can work a fix on that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast