Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ship Of The Enchantress 1/5 spoilers LTQ

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Ship Of The Enchantress 1/5 spoilers LTQ

DECORATIONS You can build all decorations and merchant on step 1. Tap your decorations to complete build once you reach the step, though you can only buy them once so should be fine even if you complete the build, it is better to be safe than sorry. Take a screenshot of where you place them if you normally have trouble finding your decorations.

VOYAGES Remember, the voyage completes when the ship docks, as in stops moving. To avoid prematurely tapping it, note the time you send your ship out. If it has completed and it's slow to dock just exit and enter game. Completing the voyage prior to step and then tapping treasure box is not completing a voyage.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME.

Step 1/5
    Defeat 3 pirates
    Tap 4 dolphins

REWARD 300 pearls 3,500 coins

Step 2/5
    Complete 3 ruby mermaid spins
    Get enchanted White Peacock 8 rubies 5 mins
    Beat Circe the Enchantress twice (comes back after 4 hrs)

REWARD 2 emeralds 3,000 coins

Step 3/5
    Get enchanted Bird of Paradise 15 rubies 5 mins
    Tap Fish Pond 3 times

REWARD 2 emeralds 3,000 coins

Step 4/5
    Get enchanted Great Hornbill 15 rubies 5 mins
    Beat Circe the Enchantress twice (comes back after 8 hrs)

REWARD 600 pearls 7,000 coins

Step 5/5
    Build the Feathery (merchant) 68 rubies 12 hrs (65,920 coins every 8 hrs)
    Defeat Circe the Enchanctress

REWARD - Ship Of The Enchantress
    5 hrs to build
    upgrades with pearls
    attack 274 shield 224 (max tier)
    can add 3 equipment
    voyages max tier - 4/7/20 751,621/1,52,927/3,607,777
    Last edited by darkangel; 07-25-13 at 02:09 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Thank you DA.

Intrepid Explorer
    106 Ruby Quest

WOW
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:
    Tap Paradise Cove-Guide 2 :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqmtYxiFwRdNKi7jGEfmX_ujnMcAd1O9cR3NHxomb3o

http://www.gofundme.com/dmu0g0

Intrepid Explorer
    Yeah. I'm not sure about this one. I usually like the ships but this is a. Bit much

Thanks for spoilers DA
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Zookeeper
    Thank you for posting the spoilers, darkangel! If the mermaids hadn't been generous (won 53 rubies!) this morning in conjunction w/ today's quest in the weekly challenge, I might have had to take a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallaby View Post
    Yeah. I'm not sure about this one. I usually like the ships but this is a. Bit much
    Yeah, the previous one was 107 rubies!! I offered a suggestion to PG that if they lower the number of rubies needed for quests to approx 60-85, you would have more participants therefore making up for the fact less rubies were needed for quest....I gave the previous one a miss, now I'm rather cross cause I'd really like to do this one, but the amount of rubies needed is beyon the pale...smacks of greed.....also does the ship bring back resources? Or is it another pearl collector! IF its a resource ship, might consider....I already have loads of middle of the range ships needed for battles.

Have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

106 not including the ruby spins u got to do as well and 68 ruby for the shop what only gives 100 grand WILL NOT B DOING this the ships not all that ither....... almost CRIMINAL PG.
    strive for more dont settle for less

thanks for the spoilers anyway DA ur a star

Quote Originally Posted by Shi View Post
    Thank you for posting the spoilers, darkangel! If the mermaids hadn't been generous (won 53 rubies!) this morning in conjunction w/ today's quest in the weekly challenge, I might have had to take a pass.
    lucky i lost about 9 on that normaly more lol hate mermaids i no they hate me to

Thanks for the spoilers, DA. I think PG knows that ships are a weakness for many of us, and hence is exploiting the fact.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullsoldier View Post
    lucky i lost about 9 on that normaly more lol hate mermaids i no they hate me to
    It was definitely lucky - I usually don't get much more than 3-4 rubies, 50-120 pearls, & a loss of 10bil coins. ....my mermaids usually rob me blind.

thats not to bad wud b happyer with that lol

I already lost billions of coins for the challenge .. Doesn't make any sense .

Intrepid Explorer
    Can someone post a picture of the ship when you get it? BTW I decided to battle the pirate anyway, and won a ruby, but I am still on the fence....

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Agree - very expensive in rubies now ever I think we have to accept that the ruby quests have got more expensive for three main reasons:
    1. Newer players who have played spinning the mermaids and accrued (generally) thousands of rubies. I doubt when this feature was introduced that PG expected this to be a side effect.
    2. Increased 'availability' of rubies from the game - whales, wonders, rewards
    3. Players keep doing the quests even if it means purchasing rubies.
    PG are very unlikely to change anything with the pricing of quests because of this and therefore we have a simple choice, do the quest or not.

My situation is that I enjoy the challenge of a quest (well most of them - dislike the Allies ones) and to me it is not the reward that is the reward, it is the completion of the quest. I am sure there are many players out there who think the same too and therefore if they have the resources to do them, they will do them. Whilst I am being more selective with the ruby quests I am doing and dont waste them speeding quests up or anything ( 99% of the time), I am still doing this quest even though I don't need another mid range ship.
    My main gripe about the ruby (or coin)quests is that they are so unimaginative in the nature of the structure and rewards. Why not offer a reward of a nice amount of rubies, black pearls, strong weapons or similar and how about an option where you can choose a ship or a resource or similar because those of us with lots of ships may prefer a merchant or rubies but other players would want a ship and a handful of ropes for example.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Intrepid Explorer
    The thing I don't understand and is a real big turn off is the inequity of the pricing structure. Right now I have a sale going on, one merchant for 29 rubies that pays out 118,656, one for 39 rubies that pays out 118,656 and the LTQ for 68 rubies that pays out 65,920. I would be better off spending the 68 rubies on the two sale and would earn 3.6 times more coins than the LTQ one.

Kind of settles it for me

Well, i would rather have the opportunity to do this real "Ruby" quest then to do the converted coin-to-ruby based quest from a couple of months ago that I got today. It rewards a small coin merchant. I dont understand why you cannot receive the older quest and the current quest and let me choose which one ( or both, or none) I would rather do. Hate to complain - just getting a little out done getting old - now new ruby quests - to catch me up.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Agree - very expensive in rubies now ever I think we have to accept that the ruby quests have got more expensive for three main reasons:
    1. Newer players who have played spinning the mermaids and accrued (generally) thousands of rubies. I doubt when this feature was introduced that PG expected this to be a side effect.
    2. Increased 'availability' of rubies from the game - whales, wonders, rewards
    3. Players keep doing the quests even if it means purchasing rubies.
    PG are very unlikely to change anything with the pricing of quests becausem of this and therefore we have a simple choice, do the quest or not.

My situation is that I enjoy the challenge of a quest (well most of them - dislike the Allies ones) and to me it is not the reward that is the reward, it is the completion of the quest. I am sure there are many players out there who think the same too and therefore if they have the resources to do them, they will do them. Whilst I am being more selective with the ruby quests I am doing and dont waste them speeding quests up or anything ( 99% of the time), I am still doing this quest even though I don't need another mid range ship.
    My main gripe about the ruby (or coin)quests is that they are so unimaginative in the nature of the structure and rewards. Why not offer a reward of a nice amount of rubies, black pearls, strong weapons or similar and how about an option where you can choose a ship or a resource or similar because those of us with lots of ships may prefer a merchant or rubies but other players would want a ship and a handful of ropes for example.
    1 doubt it 2 maybe a little 3 yes
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Not worth it lost 6 rubies and received 20 p

Can anyone tell me the stats 4 fighting the Circe ship after the 1st time (waited 4 hrs) still on step 2/5,
    then the 2 fights in step 4 + the final fight in step 5.
    Still unsure if it's worth the 112 rubies, but really want the ship.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlil View Post
    Can anyone tell me the stats 4 fighting the Circe ship after the 1st time (waited 4 hrs) still on step 2/5,
    then the 2 fights in step 4 + the final fight in step 5.
    Still unsure if it's worth the 112 rubies, but really want the ship.
    I do not recall any stats.. will have to check my screen shots. But the ship is weak and it does not get stronger with each battle either.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Thx DA !
    Did fight the 1st 2 battles + those stats were the same.

Intrepid Explorer
    Stuck at 4/5 because Circe hasn't been back all day and isn't in my battle list so can't hurry her up with rubies.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Cool - are you sure she is not lurking in your cove? If she is not in the battle list that is where she normally is. She was coming back every 4 hours for the earlier step and DAs spoilers state 8 for the large step.

Also try closing the game fully and reopening as this should bring her back if she is due but not there.
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast