Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Escaped From Circe's Island 1/6 LTQ spoilers

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Escaped From Circe's Island 1/6 LTQ spoilers

DECORATIONS You can build all decorations/house on step 1. Tap your decorations to complete build once you reach the step, though you can only buy them once so should be fine even if you complete the build, it is better to be safe than sorry. Take a screenshot of where you place them if you normally have trouble finding your decorations.

You can craft on step 1, just tap the box on the required step please.

VOYAGES Remember, the voyage completes when the ship docks, as in stops moving. To avoid prematurely tapping it, note the time you send your ship out. If it has completed and it's slow to dock just exit and enter game or going via my ships menu, checking completion time if its done and tapping it there. Completing the voyage prior to step and then tapping treasure box is not completing a voyage.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME.

Step 1/6
    Find a Hull (splintered, basic, solid, stalwart)
    Tap Boat Merchant once
    Plant Rubber Tree 12 rubies 2 hrs

REWARD 100 pearls 2,500 coins

Step 2/6
    Chop 10 trees
    Find a Bolt

REWARD 2 emeralds 3,500 coins

Step 3/6
    Build the Quilter's Cottage 28 rubies 2 hrs (69 coins every 30 mins)
    Collect from Fishpond twice

REWARD 100 pearls 4,500 coins

Step 4/6
    Craft the Enchanted Cannon (+100 attack) 95,000 coins 64 rubies 3 hrs
    Get a serum

REWARD 5 sapphires 5,500 coins

Step 5/6
    Complete a medium voyage
    Defeat Circe the Enchantress (pirate)

REWARD 2 emeralds 6,500 coins

Step 6/6
    Tap 10 houses

REWARD Treasure Appraiser (merchant)
    Last edited by darkangel; 07-18-13 at 01:42 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    I don't appear to have the editing step

Me either.
    I do have step 1
    Something about plant a rubber tree for 12 rubies
    Tap boat merchant
    Get a hull

Hoping for for info before I decide to plant tree, like how much to do all the quest. If less than 50 rubies or great ship as reward I might do it, otherwise it's another quest I get go by.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

I have already started building the tree, 2 hours build time. Love to have more trees in the cove.
    There is an "enchanted cannon" in the Armor Smith which can be crafted for 64 rubies. Seems part of this quest, has a 3 days timer on it.

Quote Originally Posted by aracer View Post
    I don't appear to have the editing step
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    Me either.
    I do have step 1
    Something about plant a rubber tree for 12 rubies
    Tap boat merchant
    Get a hull

Hoping for for info before I decide to plant tree, like how much to do all the quest. If less than 50 rubies or great ship as reward I might do it, otherwise it's another quest I get go by.
    the crafting kills your budget

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    the crafting kills your budget
    Thank you or posting the steps... I think I'll be taking a pass on this one, too. I probably would have done it if the cannon being required to craft was more than a +100 attack, but 64 rubies for a cannon whose attack is the same as the 35 ruby golden cannon? Not going to happen, no matter how cool it looks.

Intrepid Explorer
    Seriously PG, You are really putting your greedy game face on with this one,104 Rubies for a quest !!! Just that Enchanted Cannon alone is 64 rubies and at +100 attack in my opinion is not at all a big deal. I could spend far less rubies on a different cannon and get the same thing !!

We all know it's a choice weather to do the quest or not but your not making your players want to do any ruby quests at all with quests priced in that fashion....I for one won't be biting this bullet !!!
    Spreadsheets
    New Link to Everything:
    Tap Paradise Cove-Guide 2 :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqmtYxiFwRdNKi7jGEfmX_ujnMcAd1O9cR3NHxomb3o

http://www.gofundme.com/dmu0g0

DA, have you got some details on the reward merchant?
    Still thinking about doing quest if merchant is worth it.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Just remember, if you get sniffy and don't do the quest, you will be hassled for 3? Days with those lovely pop up boxes pushing you to do it. I am passing, so hello pop ups! I just love pop ups......

Come to think of it, they pester you with pushy pop ups even if you are doing the quest....

Angelic Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    Seriously PG, You are really putting your greedy game face on with this one,104 Rubies for a quest !!! Just that Enchanted Cannon alone is 64 rubies and at +100 attack in my opinion is not at all a big deal. I could spend far less rubies on a different cannon and get the same thing !!

We all know it's a choice weather to do the quest or not but your not making your players want to do any ruby quests at all with quests priced in that fashion....I for one won't be biting this bullet !!!
    TRUE! I already have 4 of the Free Crystal Cannon +100s

Angelic Member
    If anyone can post pictures of the items and merchant with this quest it would be much appreciated! I got deep inferno today. I am almost out of room to do quests and I love to see everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    DA, have you got some details on the reward merchant?
    Still thinking about doing quest if merchant is worth it.
    I have not placed it, only know its 26,640 coins every 8 hrs to start with. Will try to find out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden09 View Post
    If anyone can post pictures of the items and merchant with this quest it would be much appreciated! I got deep inferno today. I am almost out of room to do quests and I love to see everything!
    If no one has will do but it will be in evening sometime. I got a lot on.

Longtime Tapper
    64 rubies for a +100 attack cannon makes me give this quest a pass. I would certainly have done it if the cost was 30-35 rubies.

Appreciate the spoilers, as always!

Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post

What's new ? Everything as usual.
    Greta 💃

I am getting very disappointed in this game used to love it but the quests are getting ridiculous with all the rubies it takes to complete them I am at level 60 have been playing for a very long time but I'm about ready to quit the game PG is getting way to greedy

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    What's new ? Everything as usual.
    Ouch! I would seriously consider quest IF I didn't have to cough up 64 rubies for a cannon!! Jeez Louise!
    I don't mind spending up to 40-50 rubies for quest, but this smacks of desperation on behalf on PG...each ruby quest goes up with each quest, ok, can expect 20% extra every so often, as we deal with the real world and cost of maintaining a game such as PC...plus I LOVE quests! I usually don't check the spoilers if rubies quantities are not outrageous....sady give this
    one a miss! Plus we will have the thrill of merchant offered for rubies in a few weeks Yaaay!

Have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden09 View Post
    There's the rubber tree and Quilters cottage. I haven't got the reward yet, not sure if I want to spend the 69 rubies for the canon. Think I'll sleep on it and decide in the morning.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2731
Size:  28.8 KB

Angelic Member
    The quilters cottage is very cute. Thank you!

Guess they think people who do not know the strength of the cannon will think with that price it would have to be more powerful then the golden cannon witch you could make two of. It's like they are trying to #### people off.
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    Guess they think people who do not know the strength of the cannon will think with that price it would have to be more powerful then the golden cannon witch you could make two of. It's like they are trying to #### people off.
    Brilliant! Your last sentence just described PG's entire business philosophy!

And 'no' to another pointless, useless LTQ. Who keeps doing these ruby quests making PG think they're wanted and fun?

Zookeeper
    Why would anyone 'Craft the Enchanted Cannon (+100 attack) 95,000 coins 64 rubies 3 hrs", when for 30 rubies you can craft a Golden Cannon, and have it in a few seconds? I could craft TWO golden cannon for the price of the cannon in this quest!

Quote Originally Posted by *+*JAY*+* View Post
    Why would anyone 'Craft the Enchanted Cannon (+100 attack) 95,000 coins 64 rubies 3 hrs", when for 30 rubies you can craft a Golden Cannon, and have it in a few seconds? I could craft TWO golden cannon for the price of the cannon in this quest!
    because those that don't use the forum dont know until they craft it the strength probably assuming it is more powerful then the 30 ruby cannon
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Well I did get the cannon and I am running down my rubies now. I don't think I will be supporting PG by buying rubies in the near future and and certainly with how things are going I will assess each quest as they come and decide as I feel fit but be selective. I just hope any ruby spinning I have to do is as generous as it can be. Haha
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast