Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BBQueue Up LTQ 1/6 spoilers

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

BBQueue Up LTQ 1/6 spoilers

DECORATIONS You can build all decorations and merchant on step 1 or 2. Tap your decorations to complete build once you reach the step. Take a screenshot of where you place them if you normally have trouble finding your decorations.

You can craft in advance, just collect from workshop during the required step.

VOYAGES Remember, the voyage completes when the ship docks, as in stops moving. To avoid prematurely tapping it, note the time you send your ship out. If it has completed and it's slow to dock just exit and enter game. Completing the voyage prior to step and then tapping treasure box is not completing a voyage.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME.

Step 1/6
    Tap 20 houses
    Complete 4 mermaid spins
    Bribe a pirate

REWARD 100 pearls 2,500 coins

Step 2/6
    Complete a short voyage (any ship)
    Tap 15 dolphins
    Find 1000 pearls

REWARD 5 sapphires 3,500 coins

Step 3/6
    Craft 5 sapphires
    Build 2 Independence Day fences (decoration) 41,500 coins 8 hrs
    Have a fireworks shop 235,600 coins 90 wood 10 hrs

REWARD 2 emeralds 4,500 coins

Step 4/6
    Get a picnic table (decoration) 43,270 coins 5 hrs
    Tap Barrel Maker 3 times

REWARD 100 pearls 5,500 coins

Step 5/6
    Top 500 prizes claimed (1/500)
    Tap 15 dolphins
    Build the swimming hole (decoration) 45,690 coins 7 hrs

REWARD merchant

Can't move forward until 500 people get to this stage.
    Last edited by darkangel; 07-01-13 at 02:43 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Thanks DA- I was having a total panic as I appeared to be stuck on step 5. Should have looked for your advice first!!!

Finally got the quest and the daily challenge on time this week, looks like its been fixed and hope everyone must have got this quest.
    Thanks DA for the spoilers

Can not build the deco in advance though.
    GC id: _aash_

FB email: ashr14610@gmail.com
    Guild officer in :German Masters😎

Yet another challenge where people with late collection are penalised. How are we meant to get in the top 500 when it takes at least 16 hours to collect from the barrel maker alone?

Although I do have a couple of questions about that. Can people with early collection use rubies to collect even earlier? And if so, how much does it cost if you've just collected?

Intrepid Explorer
    DarkMagic- I got the quests today ( still no Eric!) so am happy again as I might get some BP's. I don't early collection so can't answer your question about costs for those who do. I would guess it might be the same whatever because if you start a step and realise you can't finish it so switch to rubies, the cost doesn't go down.

Intrepid Explorer
    DA- my decorations are still in the list and I can buy more of them if I click on them ( not that I want to!). So if everyone is the same then it's really important to remember where you put them as you could end up with stuff you don't want. They only have tiny footprint and are easily lost.

I just get this quest now it is 4:30 am in Texas and it happened to be awake .. How can I be one of the 500 .. UNFAIR ... As usual

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Finally got the quest and the daily challenge on time this week, looks like its been fixed and hope everyone must have got this quest.
    Thanks DA for the spoilers

Can not build the deco in advance though.
    Step 2, that's when I got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    DA- my decorations are still in the list and I can buy more of them if I click on them ( not that I want to!). So if everyone is the same then it's really important to remember where you put them as you could end up with stuff you don't want. They only have tiny footprint and are easily lost.
    Yeah I need to edit, I just copied it from another thread.

Longtime Tapper illustrious ian's Avatar
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - another boring quest.....

Step 1
    Tap 20 houses - zzzzzzzzzzzzz, even a level 2 player can handle this.
    Complete 4 mermaid spins - antoher FORCED ruby spend.
    Bribe a pirate - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Step 2
    Complete a short voyage - ok
    Tap 15 dolphins - boring
    Find 1000 pearls - like I need another 1000 pearls to add to my 30 million in inventory

Step 3

Craft 5 sapphires - I also need these to add to my collection of 250 K
    Build 2 Independence Day fences (decoration) - head ache time - another waste of decoration that cannot be rotated to even look like it should fit. Even with my pier, people have to jump the sea to get on it!!!!
    Have a fireworks shop - ok

Step 4
    Get a picnic table - ok
    Tap Barrel Maker 3 times - boring oh dear, my late colelction will like this quest

Step 5
    Tap 15 dolphins - ANOTHER 15 on top of the first 15 and all this on top of the 23 needed on my daily quest. That's 53 dolphins needed - PATHETIC.
    Build the swimming hole - ok

REWARD merchant - oh god. Another dam awrful thing that will pay poorly

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresent moon View Post
    I just get this quest now it is 4:30 am in Texas and it happened to be awake .. How can I be one of the 500 .. UNFAIR ... As usual
    Crescent, it's more than an hour later, and I just woke up (a couple of hours earlier than usual), so you stand more of a chance than I do. But, I'll give it a try. Hopefully the couple of hours delay due to sleep won't impact so much that we're counted out before we even start.

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious ian View Post
    No rubies required. I did coin spins.
    (and the pearls needed in step 2 came along with one of the voyages I'd done, anyway.)
    I figure whether or not I get to step 5 today, the first 15 dolphin taps count for both this quest and the daily quest.

I finished step 2, but did not get the extra BP. So don't rush it, the first 500 are taken already.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Step 2, that's when I got mine.
    I reloaded the game few times n got the decos .......
    GC id: _aash_

FB email: ashr14610@gmail.com
    Guild officer in :German Masters😎

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Alana-11 View Post
    I finished step 2, but did not get the extra BP. So don't rush it, the first 500 are taken already.
    Going by the spoilers, I think that the top 500 isn't awarded until step 5.

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagic View Post
    Yet another challenge where people with late collection are penalised. How are we meant to get in the top 500 when it takes at least 16 hours to collect from the barrel maker alone?

Although I do have a couple of questions about that. Can people with early collection use rubies to collect even earlier? And if so, how much does it cost if you've just collected?
    Magic,

Since you have the spoilers, you know that you need to wait 10 hours from the time that you place the fireworks shop (needed for step 3). Make sure that you don't collect from your merchants once you're 2 hours into the build time for that, and your Barrel Maker will be ready for the first collection the instant you get to that step.
    It still stinks that you and many others don't have early collection -- but it'll only be an 8 hour wait to finish that step, not 16.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    Magic,

Since you have the spoilers, you know that you need to wait 10 hours from the time that you place the fireworks shop (needed for step 3). Make sure that you don't collect from your merchants once you're 2 hours into the build time for that, and your Barrel Maker will be ready for the first collection the instant you get to that step.
    It still stinks that you and many others don't have early collection -- but it'll only be an 8 hour wait to finish that step, not 16.
    No, it will be 16.

Tap three times. Assuming you can tap #1 the second step 4 starts. Then 8 hrs until tap #2 and another 8 hoirs until tap #3 for a total of 16 hrs.

So totally unfair for those without early collection but what else is new with this game.

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by GHH17 View Post
    No, it will be 16.

Tap three times. Assuming you can tap #1 the second step 4 starts. Then 8 hrs until tap #2 and another 8 hoirs until tap #3 for a total of 16 hrs.

So totally unfair for those without early collection but what else is new with this game.
    Oops!! Sorry, I read it wrong and was thinking it was 2 taps. (Better get a cup of coffee -- woke up too early today!)

and, you're right about the unfairness. One of many things where people in the game are treated very differently.

Longtime Tapper
    Oops!! Sorry, I read it wrong and was thinking it was 2 taps. (Better get a cup of coffee -- woke up too early today!)

and, you're right about the unfairness. One of many things where people in the game are treated very differently.
    LOL. Where would we all be without coffee in the morning??

Quote Originally Posted by illustrious ian View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - another boring quest.....

Step 1
    Tap 20 houses - zzzzzzzzzzzzz, even a level 2 player can handle this.
    Bribe a pirate - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Step 2
    Complete a short voyage - ok
    Tap 15 dolphins - boring
    Find 1000 pearls - like I need another 1000 pearls to add to my 30 million in inventory

Step 3

Craft 5 sapphires - I also need these to add to my collection of 250 K
    Build 2 Independence Day fences (decoration) - head ache time - another waste of decoration that cannot be rotated to even look like it should fit. Even with my pier, people have to jump the sea to get on it!!!!
    Have a fireworks shop - ok

Step 4
    Get a picnic table - ok
    Tap Barrel Maker 3 times - boring oh dear, my late colelction will like this quest

Step 5
    Tap 15 dolphins - ANOTHER 15 on top of the first 15 and all this on top of the 23 needed on my daily quest. That's 53 dolphins needed - PATHETIC.
    Build the swimming hole - ok

REWARD merchant - oh god. Another dam awrful thing that will pay poorly

Sounds like someone needs a brand new "Yes hat" or a new game to play? ;-)

Going by the spoilers, I think that the top 500 isn't awarded until step 5.
    I did not get that. I read it as for completing step 2. Oke, then I really will not get the extra BP, as I have no early collection :-(

Intrepid Explorer
    The top 500 hasn't updated on mine at all.

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Alana-11 View Post
    I did not get that. I read it as for completing step 2. Oke, then I really will not get the extra BP, as I have no early collection :-(
    Alana,
    Don't give up! Good planning, coupled with the spoilers, may give you enough of an advantage over most players to be able to do it. (Step 3 is going to be a delay for most non-forum/non-spoiler-readers, as even if people build ahead they won't know that 2 of the fences are needed.)

Just got to 5/6 and it says 8/500, no black peals in my chest yet. 9:06am EST

I just fought off some pirates last night and my Battle list says those two won't be back for 2 days, and doesn't even show any of the older pirates. How can I bribe off some pirates if there are none lurking around?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast